• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Egypt Coptic Christians killed in bus attack

reinoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Egypt Coptic Christians killed in bus attack - BBC News

Between eight and 10 gunmen wearing military uniforms attacked the convoy, officials cited witnesses as saying. The gunmen then fired at the vehicles with automatic weapons before fleeing in three 4x4 vehicles, they added.
Terrible that these terrorists attacks seem to be escalating and becoming more frequent. These types of attacks are not uncommon in Egypt.

Here's where MSNCB's priorities are...

2017-05-26.jpg

Liberals don't give a damn about terrorism because they're allied with terrorists. ISIS and other Radical Islamic terrorist groups hate Christians just as much as liberals do...that's why MSNBC refuses to put any negative news about terrorist attacks in their media.

Hurry, somebody got hug a Muslim and start ranting about Islamaphobia!

No takers on the identical other thread?

View attachment 67218079

Liberals don't give a damn about terrorism because they're allied with terrorists. ISIS and other Radical Islamic terrorist groups hate Christians just as much as liberals do...that's why MSNBC refuses to put any negative news about terrorist attacks in their media.

xzUl0GN.png

Hurry, somebody got hug a Muslim and start ranting about Islamaphobia!

Says the first guy to mention Islam

Says the first guy to mention Islam

Do you think it's awful that these Coptic Christians were killed in a terrorist attack or are you glad that these Christians were killed?

Egypt Coptic Christians killed in bus attack - BBC News

Between eight and 10 gunmen wearing military uniforms attacked the convoy, officials cited witnesses as saying. The gunmen then fired at the vehicles with automatic weapons before fleeing in three 4x4 vehicles, they added.
Terrible that these terrorists attacks seem to be escalating and becoming more frequent. These types of attacks are not uncommon in Egypt.

Oh but there's no Christian genocide. Oh no. :2mad:

Do you think it's awful that these Coptic Christians were killed in a terrorist attack or are you glad that these Christians were killed?

The first thing. My first response was "that's tragic, I hope they get the guys responsible."

Other people here? Their first response was "Hhaha use this to attack liberals!"

Nicely plagiarized thread ---- :roll:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/287150-gunmen-machine-guns-kill-26-christians.html

And so what if MSNBC is more focused on things currently happening in the USofA, and not about something happening in Egypt. Why's that such a bad thing?

Should every "news" source be a carbon copy of each other?

The hyper-partisan idiocy of some people here is astoundingly pathetic.

So you're condoning MSNBC's deliberate blackout of terrorist attacks. The selective silence when it comes to Islamic terrorist attacks is not surprising.

So you're condoning MSNBC's deliberate blackout of terrorist attacks. The selective silence when it comes to Islamic terrorist attacks is not surprising.

I pay absolutely NO friggin attention to anything MSNBC does or posts.

"Selective silence" ??? :roll:

Nicely plagiarized thread ---- :roll:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/287150-gunmen-machine-guns-kill-26-christians.html

And so what if MSNBC is more focused on things currently happening in the USofA, and not about something happening in Egypt. Why's that such a bad thing?

Should every "news" source be a carbon copy of each other?

The hyper-partisan idiocy of some people here is astoundingly pathetic.

The NY Times, CNN, WaPo, ABC, Fox, the Telegraph, and CBS have all reported on this because it is breaking news. So has NBC: Egypt Attack: Coptic Christians Killed on Bus Heading to Monastery - NBC News

Liberals have no interest in condemning this terrorist attack: instead they're now deflecting to the notion that there shouldn't be so much coverage of Islamic terrorists engaging in terrorists attacks.

When are liberals going to condemn Islamic terrorism without adding "yabuts"?

Liberals have no interest in condemning this terrorist attack: instead they're now deflecting to the notion that there shouldn't be so much coverage of Islamic terrorists engaging in terrorists attacks.

When are liberals going to condemn Islamic terrorism without adding "yabuts"?

When are you going to stop overgeneralizing about "liberals"?

The NY Times, CNN, WaPo, ABC, Fox, the Telegraph, and CBS have all reported on this because it is breaking news. So has NBC: Egypt Attack: Coptic Christians Killed on Bus Heading to Monastery - NBC News

On NYT, this story is not in their front page. So when I got to their "World News" Section it's not there either (but there are two stories bashing TRump. When I scroll down all the way to the "middle east" section there it is. NYT tried to bury the story.

WaPo didn't make it the front page of their news, but at least it's right there in front page of their WORLD NEWS section.

ABC doesn't have this as their lead story but it is list as "TOP NEWS" on their front page.

I won't acknowledge CNN as a news source and so I refuse to go to their links. But I can guarantee that this terrorist attack isn't going to be on their front page.

View attachment 67218079

I have to wonder if you are more devastated by the HUMAN deaths here or the "MEDIA"

I have to wonder if you are more devastated by the HUMAN deaths here or the "MEDIA"

Im leaning more towards that you're more upset by the media that anything else here.

You hatred and intolerance is much more in line with ISIS principles than MSNBC.

Yeah, 'cuz most victims of terrorism are Christians, right?
Uh, wait a minute...

Didn't say that. But in all the coverage of Islamists' actions, seems largely ignored.

Back
Top Bottom