• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Egg Alert

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I know some of you are in the affected areas of the egg recall, so just incase you haven't seen any lists or anything, here's something to help you out, I'd hate to see anyone get sick.

Even if consumers have already checked their eggs based on the original egg recall list, officials at Wright County Egg suggest looking again. One end of each egg carton is stamped with a number starting with a P (which stands for plant). If the number on your carton is P1720 or P1942, look carefully at the three-digit number that typically follows it.

If that number falls within the range of 136 to 229, the eggs are part of the recall. (The numbers represent dates: The 136th day of the year was May 16; the 229th was Aug. 17.)

If you're checking eggs for the first time, also look for these plant numbers from the original recall: P1026, P1413, and P1946. That recall involved date numbers 136 to 225 (May 16 to Aug. 13).

Be safe guys :2wave:

Here's also a complete list of all other recalled eggs

Egg Safety Center

THERE ARE ALOT!

So make sure you check... or just don't buy eggs for a couple of weeks ;)

I know some of you are in the affected areas of the egg recall, so just incase you haven't seen any lists or anything, here's something to help you out, I'd hate to see anyone get sick.

Be safe guys :2wave:

Shouldn't be eating those things anyway.

Back
Top Bottom