• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Editorial: Trump's pullout from Afghanistan is rushed and self-serving

Tell the truth. Do you work for the military industrial complex? Because they couldn't find a better patsy if you don't.

Women voting is “imperialism”?

Helping prevent the Hazara from being targeted for another couple rounds of mass murder is “imperialism”?

Standing by obligations to our allies is “imperialism”?

Isolationism didn’t work in the 1930s. The idea that it would work today is moronic.

Trying to claim fighting against the Taliban is “imperialism” is, again, idiotic.

No amount of hysterics from changes the fact that Afghanistan is, in fact, our ally; nor the fact that things there are substantially better than they were under the Taliban. Nobody said democracy was easy, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth it. The United States has obligations to its allies, and weeping because nothing has been handed over in a silver platter is laughable.

OMG !! We're not fighting the Taliban there! The Taliban are Afghani, have every right to be there, and always will. The best Kabul can ever hope for is power sharing with them, and you know it. We've been negotiating with them FOR YEARS !! Or were you planning on genocide of the Taliban??

There's nothing at all laughable about the loss and ruination of countless American lives, 3 trillion dollar$, and 19 YEARS OF OCCUPATION !! Nothing ! Calling the failed country of Afghanistan an ally is what is idiotic. How much will be enough for you? How many US deaths will you settle for?? How many trillions of US taxpayer dollar$ ?? HOW MANY YEARS OF OCCUPATION ??? And what on earth do you imagine will be the return on all of those costs?

Are you in the opium trade?? I can't believe anybody can be so duped. You must have a stake in that game to buy into it. Either that or you've been asleep the past 20 years.

OMG !! We're not fighting the Taliban there! The Taliban are Afghani, have every right to be there, and always will. The best Kabul can ever hope for is power sharing with them, and you know it. We've been negotiating with them FOR YEARS !! Or were you planning on genocide of the Taliban??

There's nothing at all laughable about the loss and ruination of countless American lives, 3 trillion dollar$, and 19 YEARS OF OCCUPATION !! Nothing ! Calling the failed country of Afghanistan an ally is what is idiotic. How much will be enough for you? How many US deaths will you settle for?? How many trillions of US taxpayer dollar$ ?? HOW MANY YEARS OF OCCUPATION ??? And what on earth do you imagine will be the return on all of those costs?

Are you in the opium trade?? I can't believe anybody can be so duped. You must have a stake in that game to buy into it. Either that or you've been asleep the past 20 years.

.....Uh, we absolutely are fighting the Taliban, as well as ISIS, in Afghanistan, and have been for many years. You can pretend that the people who machine gun little girls for going to school have “every right” to be there but in reality.....they don’t. The Taliban are nothing more than Afghanistan’s own version of the Khmer Rouge, and no amount of squealing “OMG” changes that.

“Genocide of the Taliban”? Did the US conduct “genocide of the SS” when we crushed that organization? The idea that you can “genocide” a terrorist group is amusing.

Unlike the Taliban I am not providing protection to drug dealers, no. You shrieking that Afghanistan “isn’t an ally” doesn’t change the fact that it is, in fact, an allied state, and one which we have obligations to as a result.

Your posts are just another reminder of why the progressive movement flopped at the presidential level.....you simply aren’t living in the real world.

Arguably the single most corrupt country in the world - Afghanistan - is NOT our ally! Not in any rational sense of the word! After nineteen years, trillions of US dollar$, and countless American lives wasted and destroyed, Afghanistan is STILL nothing more than a loose and unholy assemblage of warlords, drug lords, local tribal factions, the fundamentalist Taliban, and the grotesquely corrupt .................

^^^The very reason we need to keep a presence in Afghanistan. Terrorists thrive in chaos.

Last edited:

The taliban is also an occupying force.

Whether or not you are for remaining there, pretending the ****in taliban has a right to be there is unhinged lunacy and it doesnt even seem to be like what we did in Chile (thankfully Chile is making the last corrections to that savagely bloody mistake aiding fascist coups should have had consequences) and Iran (funding coups of democratically elected leaders to replace them with far right leaders)

.....Uh, we absolutely are fighting the Taliban, as well as ISIS, in Afghanistan, and have been for many years. You can pretend that the people who machine gun little girls for going to school have “every right” to be there but in reality.....they don’t. The Taliban are nothing more than Afghanistan’s own version of the Khmer Rouge, and no amount of squealing “OMG” changes that.

“Genocide of the Taliban”? Did the US conduct “genocide of the SS” when we crushed that organization? The idea that you can “genocide” a terrorist group is amusing.

Unlike the Taliban I am not providing protection to drug dealers, no. You shrieking that Afghanistan “isn’t an ally” doesn’t change the fact that it is, in fact, an allied state, and one which we have obligations to as a result.

Your posts are just another reminder of why the progressive movement flopped at the presidential level.....you simply aren’t living in the real world.

Conflating the surrender of a country we had declared war on - Germany - with our occupation of Afghanistan, is beyond feeble. If you were brighter, you'd be embarrassed by that.

You're in denial about our long standing negotiations with the Taliban to share power in Afghanistan. They are a native Afghani insurgency that will never cease to attack us, and never come to tolerate our boots on their ground - nor should they. It's not our country. And having a relationship with our corrupt puppet government in Kabul doesn't make all of Afghanistan an ally. Feel free to get back to me when you're willing to address that. Likewise, the fact that ISIS currently has a presence in 18 different countries. Shall we invade and occupy them all? Yes or no? And if not, then why not? Are you really OK with spending another 20 years in occupation there? Another 30 years?? How many more? Another 3 or 4 trillion US taxpayer dollar$?? Yes or no? What cost in blood and treasure will finally be enough for you? These are questions you really need to answer. How much is enough?

45 years ago the United States finally came to its senses and left Vietnam. When will you people finally come to your senses? Is it some kind of chronic myopia with you, or are you all simply ineducable? I'm beginning to suspect the latter.

Unless you were born yesterday, you'll remember that our entire pretext for invading Afghanistan was to kill or capture Usama bin Laden. We did that 9 years ago - in Pakistan!! Ergo, we've been in Afghanistan at least 9 years too long. 19 years, and still no exit strategy. Why are you OK with that? Why would any American be OK with that?

Yes, terrorist organizations are still there after 20 years. As long as they're a threat why should we leave? It's a small US presence.

?? By your own admission, terrorist organizations ARE STILL THERE!! The so-called small US presence hasn't eradicated them - nor can it - because our very presence on their soil is the consummate terrorist recruitment tool. Al-Qaeda has operations in 40 different countries. Do you or don't you expect American forces to occupy every country on earth where those terrorist forces exist? Yes or no? And if not, then why not?

Please answer the question so that this discussion can advance into more fruitful territory. Otherwise we're all just stuck.

The taliban is also an occupying force.

They certainly are NOT an occupying force. They are Afghanis. The Taliban is a fundamentalist political party founded in Afghanistan in 1994. In other words, they were founded 4 years before al Qaeda Saudis planned the 9/11 attacks in Hamberg Germany over 6,000 miles away.

Does anybody here even remember the 9/11 Commission Report ??!!?? Am I the only one on this thread who has read it ??

It's frustrating and hard to advance this discussion with so many people who don't seem to know what they're talking about.

Conflating the surrender of a country we had declared war on - Germany - with our occupation of Afghanistan, is beyond feeble. If you were brighter, you'd be embarrassed by that.

You're in denial about our long standing negotiations with the Taliban to share power in Afghanistan. They are a native Afghani insurgency that will never cease to attack us, and never come to tolerate our boots on their ground - nor should they. It's not our country. And having a relationship with our corrupt puppet government in Kabul doesn't make all of Afghanistan an ally. Feel free to get back to me when you're willing to address that. Likewise, the fact that ISIS currently has a presence in 18 different countries. Shall we invade and occupy them all? Yes or no? And if not, then why not? Are you really OK with spending another 20 years in occupation there? Another 30 years?? How many more? Another 3 or 4 trillion US taxpayer dollar$?? Yes or no? What cost in blood and treasure will finally be enough for you? These are questions you really need to answer. How much is enough?

45 years ago the United States finally came to its senses and left Vietnam. When will you people finally come to your senses? Is it some kind of chronic myopia with you, or are you all simply ineducable? I'm beginning to suspect the latter.

Unless you were born yesterday, you'll remember that our entire pretext for invading Afghanistan was to kill or capture Usama bin Laden. We did that 9 years ago - in Pakistan!! Ergo, we've been in Afghanistan at least 9 years too long. 19 years, and still no exit strategy. Why are you OK with that? Why would any American be OK with that?

You mewling about a “genocide of the Taliban” means you have zero room to try and snark about anyone else “not being bright”. The Khmer Rouge were a “domestic Cambodian group”. Shining Path is a “domestic Peruvian group.” The SS was a “domestic German group”. Your cheerleading for a group which machine guns little girls for going to school says all anyone really needs to know about you.

You stomping your feet and complaining because the Afghan government is an ally doesn’t change the facts. And the US is helping many of the governments of those nations fight ISIS anyway already, so pretending that we’d need to invade them is laughable.

I’m fine with providing the Afghan government whatever assistance it needs to continue holding its own against the terrorist group which, you know, machine guns little girls for going to school. I get that progressives apparently could care less about that but decent people certainly do. But hey, way to remind us why progressivism flopped at the federal level.... again.

Bin Laden only went into Pakistan after we overthrew the Taliban in Afghanistan. Your posturing, meanwhile, is meaningless given your defense of the Taliban.

?? By your own admission, terrorist organizations ARE STILL THERE!! The so-called small US presence hasn't eradicated them - nor can it - because our very presence on their soil is the consummate terrorist recruitment tool. Al-Qaeda has operations in 40 different countries. Do you or don't you expect American forces to occupy every country on earth where those terrorist forces exist? Yes or no? And if not, then why not?

Please answer the question so that this discussion can advance into more fruitful territory. Otherwise we're all just stuck.

They certainly are NOT an occupying force. They are Afghanis. The Taliban is a fundamentalist political party founded in Afghanistan in 1994. In other words, they were founded 4 years before al Qaeda Saudis planned the 9/11 attacks in Hamberg Germany over 6,000 miles away.

Does anybody here even remember the 9/11 Commission Report ??!!?? Am I the only one on this thread who has read it ??

It's frustrating and hard to advance this discussion with so many people who don't seem to know what they're talking about.

The Taliban are an occupying force to anyone who doesn’t subscribe to their own particularly vile ideology. Apparently you forgot that there was strong resistance to the group years before the American invasion. Osama Bin Laden used Afghanistan as a safe haven for his network, just as he’d used Sudan before it. This is basic history bud.

?? By your own admission, terrorist organizations ARE STILL THERE!! The so-called small US presence hasn't eradicated them - nor can it - because our very presence on their soil is the consummate terrorist recruitment tool.

Were we there when the Taliban allowed al Qaeda in? No, we weren't. The region's, Pakistan/Afghanistan, history is its own recruiting tool.

Do you or don't you expect American forces to occupy every country on earth where those terrorist forces exist? Yes or no? And if not, then why not?

Give me the name of a country that's as divergent and chaotic as Afghanistan, that has terrorist cells in it as powerful as ISIS, and or al Qaeda, and I'll show you a country we're already in.

Yes, terrorist organizations are still there after 20 years. As long as they're a threat why should we leave? It's a small US presence.
We need more clear goals.

You mewling about a “genocide of the Taliban” means you have zero room to try and snark about anyone else “not being bright”. The Khmer Rouge were a “domestic Cambodian group”. Shining Path is a “domestic Peruvian group.” The SS was a “domestic German group”. Your cheerleading for a group which machine guns little girls for going to school says all anyone really needs to know about you.

You stomping your feet and complaining because the Afghan government is an ally doesn’t change the facts. And the US is helping many of the governments of those nations fight ISIS anyway already, so pretending that we’d need to invade them is laughable.

I’m fine with providing the Afghan government whatever assistance it needs to continue holding its own against the terrorist group which, you know, machine guns little girls for going to school. I get that progressives apparently could care less about that but decent people certainly do. But hey, way to remind us why progressivism flopped at the federal level.... again.

Bin Laden only went into Pakistan after we overthrew the Taliban in Afghanistan. Your posturing, meanwhile, is meaningless given your defense of the Taliban.

You can tap dance until you open on Broadway, but if you can't respond to my simple question about whether or not you're willing to invade and occupy every other ISIS and al-Qaeda stronghold in the world, then you've got nothing. NOTHING !! Little girls are victimized all around the globe, and in ways that are unimaginable to civilized societies. Stop acting as if Afghanistan is some special case. It isn't. Women - daughters - are still stoned to death in so-called "honor killings", and sold into slavery and indentured servitude. Knee-jerk emotional reactions to the Taliban killing girls, who are attending schools that wouldn't even be there if we hadn't built, them is the silliest argument for continuing a "forever war" that I've ever heard. You'll have to do better. Where will the goalposts be pushed back to next? I'm not stomping my feet - you are! "WHAAAA (sniffle) They're machine gunning little girls! They're machine gunning little girls! WHAAAA! (sniffle). PHU-LEEEZE !! Do you really think repeating that over and over again ad nauseam will somehow make your argument? It doesn't.

If you believe, and by your own admission, the US can help other countries fight ISIS without invading and occupying them, then the US can help Afghanistan the same damned way - without having any of our boots on their ground. Period. You can't have it both ways. Either we can help without occupation - or we can't. Make up your mind. Which is it?

You can tap dance until you open on Broadway, but if you can't respond to my simple question about whether or not you're willing to invade and occupy every other ISIS and al-Qaeda stronghold in the world, then you've got nothing. NOTHING !! Little girls are victimized all around the globe, and in ways that are unimaginable to civilized societies. Stop acting as if Afghanistan is some special case. It isn't. Women - daughters - are still stoned to death in so-called "honor killings", and sold into slavery and indentured servitude. Knee-jerk emotional reactions to the Taliban killing girls, who are attending schools that wouldn't even be there if we hadn't built, them is the silliest argument for continuing a "forever war" that I've ever heard. You'll have to do better. Where will the goalposts be pushed back to next? I'm not stomping my feet - you are! "WHAAAA (sniffle) They're machine gunning little girls! They're machine gunning little girls! WHAAAA! (sniffle). PHU-LEEEZE !! Do you really think repeating that over and over again ad nauseam will somehow make your argument? It doesn't.

If you believe, and by your own admission, the US can help other countries fight ISIS without invading and occupying them, then the US can help Afghanistan the same damned way - without having any of our boots on their ground. Period. You can't have it both ways. Either we can help without occupation - or we can't. Make up your mind. Which is it?

Again...... in many of those countries an invasion is not necessary because we are already helping the government of said countries fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. As I stated before. Explicitly. Not sure how much more bluntly I have to put it.

Except in Afghanistan the US has both the ability and the capability to do something about it, and it has. The lives of women in Afghanistan has improved a thousand-fold since the Taliban were overthrown. But I forgot—you could care less about that because you don’t have a problem with cheerleading for the Taliban.

Except having zero boots on the ground is laughably dumb strategy(even based on your previously laughably dumb claims). Even in Central African countries such as Niger we still have troops on the ground.

But hey, I can’t imagine why “little girls getting machine gunned is no big deal” didn’t work out for y’all politically
😂 :rolleyes:

Again...... in many of those countries an invasion is not necessary because we are already helping the government of said countries fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. As I stated before. Explicitly. Not sure how much more bluntly I have to put it.

Except in Afghanistan the US has both the ability and the capability to do something about it, and it has. The lives of women in Afghanistan has improved a thousand-fold since the Taliban were overthrown. But I forgot—you could care less about that because you don’t have a problem with cheerleading for the Taliban.

Except having zero boots on the ground is laughably dumb strategy(even based on your previously laughably dumb claims). Even in Central African countries such as Niger we still have troops on the ground.

But hey, I can’t imagine why “little girls getting machine gunned is no big deal” didn’t work out for y’all politically
😂 :rolleyes:

For the record, let me correct your latest folly. I've never done any cheerleading for the Taliban. I've only been cheerleading for bringing our American service personnel back home and out of harms way. As for what "didn't work out for y'all politically", I've got no idea what the hell your talking about - and apparently neither do you. If your position is to continue to cultivate more terrorists abroad, you couldn't have backed a better plan. Even the Russians, like the British way back in 1921, finally learned that to stay in Afghanistan is to lose - and to leave Afghanistan is to win. Nothing brings a bigger grin to Vladimir Putin's lips than knowing we're still in that sinkhole of American blood and treasure - and with no conceivable exit strategy on the horizon, for as long and as far as the eye can see. The lessons of Vietnam have slipped right past you - OR, perhaps your portfolio is simply packed with stocks from the military industrial complex.

"The lives of women in Afghanistan has improved a thousand-fold since the Taliban were overthrown." - LMAO - I guess except for the little girls being machine gunned. Do you even read what you write? Somehow I doubt it.

You're in denial about our long standing negotiations with the Taliban to share power in Afghanistan. They are a native Afghani insurgency that will never cease to attack us, and never come to tolerate our boots on their ground - nor should they. It's not our country.

OMG !! We're not fighting the Taliban there! The Taliban are Afghani, have every right to be there, and always will. Or were you planning on genocide of the Taliban??

For the record, let me correct your latest folly. I've never done any cheerleading for the Taliban. I've only been cheerleading for bringing our American service personnel back home and out of harms way. As for what "didn't work out for y'all politically", I've got no idea what the hell your talking about - and apparently neither do you. If your position is to continue to cultivate more terrorists abroad, you couldn't have backed a better plan. Even the Russians, like the British way back in 1921, finally learned that to stay in Afghanistan is to lose - and to leave Afghanistan is to win. Nothing brings a bigger grin to Vladimir Putin's lips than knowing we're still in that sinkhole of American blood and treasure - and with no conceivable exit strategy on the horizon, for as long and as far as the eye can see. The lessons of Vietnam have slipped right past you - OR, perhaps your portfolio is simply packed with stocks from the military industrial complex.

"The lives of women in Afghanistan has improved a thousand-fold since the Taliban were overthrown." - LMAO - I guess except for the little girls being machine gunned. Do you even read what you write? Somehow I doubt it.

Your own posts say otherwise. You think that the Taliban should be attacking US troops, and that the terrorist group has “every right to be there”. You also denied that the Taliban was an occupying force, and downplayed the atrocities they committed. That’s some first rate cheerleading.

The progressive movement flopped in its effort to secure the presidency.....again.

Nah, what brings a bigger smile to Vlad Putin’s face is the fact that we are still tolerating isolationist morons who advocate abandoning our allies.

Under the Taliban girls couldn’t go to school at all. The fact that you try to mock the bravery of the women who do so in the face of threats from your beloved insurgent group just goes to show how pathetic your argument is.

Authoritarianism doesn't work?! US militarism is authoritarian?
I am saying some countries can not be controlled without a stalinesque style of authoritarianism, afghanistan is one of those nations, it is tribal and often is known for endlessly fighting any occupying force.

That simply means without full sized occupying force and boots on ground with military style rule afghanistan will not be controlled, and I doubt the us military has any plans to run afghanistan that way anytime in the future, so any further occupation will be an endless battle against the taliban or whatever group takes their place if they fall, as has been the case of every occupying force there going back to indian and persian empires.

I am saying some countries can not be controlled without a stalinesque style of authoritarianism, afghanistan is one of those nations, it is tribal and often is known for endlessly fighting any occupying force.

That simply means without full sized occupying force and boots on ground with military style rule afghanistan will not be controlled, and I doubt the us military has any plans to run afghanistan that way anytime in the future, so any further occupation will be an endless battle against the taliban or whatever group takes their place if they fall, as has been the case of every occupying force there going back to indian and persian empires.
US militarism is authoritarian.

Your own posts say otherwise. You think that the Taliban should be attacking US troops, and that the terrorist group has “every right to be there”. You also denied that the Taliban was an occupying force, and downplayed the atrocities they committed. That’s some first rate cheerleading.

I don't think the Taliban should be attacking US troops. I expect the Taliban to be attacking US troops. Learn the difference. We are an invading and occupying force in their country. Why would any fool not expect it? And you have a glaring deficiency in your understanding of the difference between a "terrorist group" and an insurgency. The Taliban are not a terrorist group, any more than you or I would be a terrorist group if we were attacking an occupying army on American soil. I won't speak for you, but I know that I would do whatever it takes to drive them out. But that's because I am a patriot.

The progressive movement flopped in its effort to secure the presidency.....again.

?? Wha ??

Nah, what brings a bigger smile to Vlad Putin’s face is the fact that we are still tolerating isolationist morons who advocate abandoning our allies.

LOL - you mean like Trump abandoning NATO?? You're right - that does put a smile on Putin's face.
Buying and paying for the most corrupt government in the history of the planet does not an ally make. Feel free to write your own check on that one. Trillion$ of taxpayer dollar$ shouldn't be pissed away propping up Kabul. This is what 19 YEARS of facing a US military "solution" has bought you:

When will you learn?

Under the Taliban girls couldn’t go to school at all. The fact that you try to mock the bravery of the women who do so in the face of threats from your beloved insurgent group just goes to show how pathetic your argument is.

Feeble straw man arguments. I haven't mocked any women's bravery, nor do I have any beloved insurgent group. Try again. Or spare us all and don't bother.

No I wouldn't be for it, unless the commanders on the ground agreed. They currently do not agree.

A withdrawal has to be "conditions based" not "what is politically best for Donald Trump based".

This is why Esper was fired. So Trump could install a low-level jamoke who would obey unconditionally regardless of how bad a position this left the remaining troops..
He's the Commander-in-Chief! If he wants to ****ing pull out, and he can damn well do it. He's surrounded by hawks that serve a purpose during certain times, otherwise they need to be placed back into the glass case.

Editorial: Trump's pullout from Afghanistan is rushed and self-serving

Trump is also floating the idea of withdrawing more US troops from Africa, South Korea, and Germany.

His aim seems to be to place President Joe Biden, and the United States, in a very vulnerable position for the sake of a dubious political claim of "bringing all the troops home".

Hasn't every Presidential administration been promising to get us out of those foreign conflicts? Including Clinton and Obama/Biden. And nobody did jack. after 4 years I'd hardly call it rushed. when we've been there for decades.

I don't think the Taliban should be attacking US troops. I expect the Taliban to be attacking US troops. Learn the difference. We are an invading and occupying force in their country. Why would any fool not expect it? And you have a glaring deficiency in your understanding of the difference between a "terrorist group" and an insurgency. The Taliban are not a terrorist group, any more than you or I would be a terrorist group if we were attacking an occupying army on American soil. I won't speak for you, but I know that I would do whatever it takes to drive them out. But that's because I am a patriot.

?? Wha ??

LOL - you mean like Trump abandoning NATO?? You're right - that does put a smile on Putin's face.
Buying and paying for the most corrupt government in the history of the planet does not an ally make. Feel free to write your own check on that one. Trillion$ of taxpayer dollar$ shouldn't be pissed away propping up Kabul. This is what 19 YEARS of facing a US military "solution" has bought you:

When will you learn?

Feeble straw man arguments. I haven't mocked any women's bravery, nor do I have any beloved insurgent group. Try again. Or spare us all and don't bother.
Trump didn't abandon NATO. He told them to pay what they were committed to paying. For the first time most of NATO has raised it's contributions to their own protection. NATO just like the UN and the PARIS ACCORDS have been playing up to the US for $$$$$ for decades. They are our allies and then get us to lay out most of the cost of keeping them all safe and operating. Trump told them no more, and low and behold they started paying up. Yeah they don't like it. Just like liberal voters who want the government to pay for everything on someone else's dime.

?? Wha ??

When will you learn?

Except it isn’t the Taliban‘s country and hasn’t been for a very long time, any more than Cambodia is the Khmer Rouge‘s country today, or Germany is the SS’ country. And they absolutely are a terrorist group; they conduct attacks against groups such as the Hazara with the intention of achieving a political goal via terror tactics. There is zero military rationale behind bombing an ethnic minority‘s marketplace or machine-gunning little girls for going to school. Your excuses, as usual, fall flat. Trying to claim that the Taliban are “Afghan patriots” is the absolute height of idiocy by the way.

“Women seeking an education were forced to attend underground schools, where they and their teachers risked execution if caught.[5][6] They were not allowed to be treated by male doctors unless accompanied by a male chaperone, which led to illnesses remaining untreated. They faced public flogging and execution for violations of the Taliban's laws.[7][8]The Taliban allowed and in some cases encouraged marriage for girls under the age of 16. Amnesty International reported that 80% of Afghan marriages were forced.[9]. “

The Taliban being able to “contest” the middle of nowhere, where there are approximately ten people and many more goats, is not the sign of.....anything, really. It’s certainly not progress for your beloved insurgents.

Not a single tax payer dollar should be pissed away on the Taliban‘s cheerleaders at home.

Now that’s we’ve throughly established how clueless you are on the subject, feel free to keep babbling about how patriotic you think the ****ing Taliban are 😂

Back
Top Bottom