• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Edge goes to the cards!!

torch

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Edgerrin James was signed by the cards...I am shocked that the colts didnt keep him even though they restructered manning's and harrison's contracts...I believe edgerrin will help the cards but they are far from being winners right away...what does everyone else think about this signing?

torch said:
Edgerrin James was signed by the cards...I am shocked that the colts didnt keep him even though they restructered manning's and harrison's contracts...I believe edgerrin will help the cards but they are far from being winners right away...what does everyone else think about this signing?
WOW! Never saw that happening. I agree that it will help Arizona but won't be enough, and am in a bit of shock here. Welcome to the forum BTW. :drink

LaMidRighter said:
WOW! Never saw that happening. I agree that it will help Arizona but won't be enough, and am in a bit of shock here. Welcome to the forum BTW. :drink

thank you, yea I am still stunned

torch said:

He must not care about winning a ring, because he'll never win one there.... Unless he plans on getting a bunch of money on that front-loaded contract and then demanding a trade next year to a good team... I'd love to see him with a star on his helmet...

I wouldn't rule the Cards out just yet. They are working on their offensive line to get some blocking. The only problem they really had, which is why they kept getting killed, is they only had a passing attack.
Now? They can spread the d out and make a freaking mess. They won't win a Bowl this year, but give them a couple, and things will be interesting. They may be a wild card with the moves they've already made.

On a side note, I think the Hawks are done this coming season, even though they did re-sign Shaun. Joe Jurevicious went to the Browns, and that was their main real big play receiver. With him gone, unless they sign another receiver of near caliber, then defenses will be allowed to focus more on Shaun, and that can really mess them up.

Last edited:
Blue Collar Joe said:
On a side note, I think the Hawks are done this coming season, even though they did re-sign Shaun. Joe Jurevicious went to the Browns, and that was their main real big play receiver. With him gone, unless they sign another receiver of near caliber, then defenses will be allowed to focus more on Shaun, and that can really mess them up.

And they are about to lose steve hutchinton there all-pro guard to the vikings

torch said:
And they are about to lose steve hutchinton there all-pro guard to the vikings

Yep. Hope they enjoyed their trip to the Bowl. Doesn't look like they'll be going back any time soon...although I did hear there is a fellow named Keyshawn out looking for a job...supposedly a moderately good receiver, too.

Back
Top Bottom