• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ed Shultz: "I could easily out draw Beck"

And the band played on....

What is the purpose of all these posts? Someone makes a thread about Beck and someone posts something making fun of Beck, we know, it happens, it will always happen. What is the point of pointing that out with some snide comment and sad attempt at wit?

Ed Schultz is an idiot. Why should I care what an idiot thinks? Next you will want me to care what Beck thinks...

But can Shultz draw?

Neither of them seem very artistic.

Pfft... that's rich, coming from the person who said that his drawing skills make that of a well hung quadruple amputee with chalk on his dick look like a masterpiece.

Pfft... that's rich, coming from the person who said that his drawing skills make that of a well hung quadruple amputee with chalk on his dick look like a masterpiece.

:lol: Just sayin', I'm not being a critic here.

While I watch Ed Shultz on MSNBC, I don't think he could get the same draw. I don't think his audience is made up of as much sheeple as Beck's audience is.

and on, and on, and on....

Shultz thinks he could get more people to the Lincoln Memorial than Beck, but a closer look at the numbers says different.

TV Audience:
Beck - 2.5 to 3.2 million
Shultz - 500k - 1 million

Radio Audience:
Beck - 9 to 11 million
Shultz - 2 to 3 million

Dream on Mr. Shultz.... Dream on...

Shultz thinks he could get more people to the Lincoln Memorial than Beck, but a closer look at the numbers says different.

TV Audience:
Beck - 2.5 to 3.2 million
Shultz - 500k - 1 million

Radio Audience:
Beck - 9 to 11 million
Shultz - 2 to 3 million

Dream on Mr. Shultz.... Dream on...

And on....and on....and on....

And on....and on....and on....

Their are no personal attacks there, just the fact that pertain to the topic of this thread, and my opinion based on those facts.

It's a helluva concept... You should try it sometime instead of the non-stop Beck bashing.

Their are no personal attacks there, just the fact that pertain to the topic of this thread, and my opinion based on those facts.

It's a helluva concept... You should try it sometime instead of the non-stop Beck bashing.

Actually, I was just continuing your last sentence.

Yeah, what an idiot.

Doesn't he realize his audience is not as easily trained as Beck's?

Yeah, what an idiot.

Doesn't he realize his audience is not as easily trained as Beck's?

And on, and on, and on... You people just can't control the seething hatred and anger that's the cornerstone of progressivism.

Last edited:
And on, and on, and on... You people just can't control the seething hatred and anger that's the cornerstone of the progressivism.

"You people"?

Hey, somebody finally considerers me part of the club! Hooray!!

Yup... He really said it... lololol

YouTube - MSNBC Libtalker: I Could EASILY Out-Draw Glenn Beck!

All I can say Mr. Shultz is...

Put Up, Or Shut Up!

Actually...he COULD. Easily. All he would have to do, as he said, is get the unions to put up the money (translation-use union dues against their members will), trongly 'recommend' their union members attend (translation-if you want union steward representation and support and opportunities for advancement), provide buses and bribes with free meals, cigarettes and booze like they have done for the last three elections, and in NO time Ed Shultz could gather together over 300,000 crippled and dependent pets.

Now...what they would actually come for...thats kind of a mystery...other than..."its not your fault you are a crippled and dependent pet, its Bush's fault your family has been on the pipe since the 60's, it's the republicans fault that your community organizers have blamed everybody but yourselves for your problem and have ignored solutions and instead the democrats put forward social programs that cut off your feet, rewarded you for having large numbers of children out of wedlock, penalized you for having a husband/father in the home...oh yeah...and I have a dream..."

Oh and Im pretty sure it wouldnt be the peaceful and respectful rally that the images on all the networks show.

but could he get them there? You bet.

It was a stupid comment by Ed. People say stupid things on the radio.

I can't watch video on this PC but I remember this. He finally blew a gasget at a caller right? I do think he apologized.
So, the man is not allowed to cry or he's made fun of and he's not allowed to lose it or it's all over the internet. Got it.
Big Ed loses it all the time on MSNBC. He is filled with hate and the left eats it up as long as the hate is directed at the right.

What is that supposed to mean? Didn't I say Ed Schultz made a stupid comment? He is a human being.

Too bad Glenn Beck isn't given the same consideration.
If you think Beck makes more "stupid" comments than Big Ed, you must not watch them. Ed can't open his mouth without insulting someone on the right.

Back
Top Bottom