• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ed Schultz Moving Back to MSNBC Weekdays

Fox is a place where members of the GOP go when they don't want to face the questions from the MSM, they hide on Fox. Fox was the only place where Gov. Romney went when he didn't didn't take his wife to bail him out. That basically my point Jack.

Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes want Fox to be the King maker and just fine with me because it doesn't work.

And so on a thread about MSNBC you think it serves some purpose to talk about Fox? I notice you are no longer disputing the point that Fox offers more opinion diversity. Perhaps if MSNBC followed suit they wouldn't be fighting CNN to stay out of the ratings basement.:peace

Fox is a place where members of the GOP go when they don't want to face the questions from the MSM, they hide on Fox. Fox was the only place where Gov. Romney went when he didn't didn't take his wife to bail him out. That basically my point Jack.

Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes want Fox to be the King maker and just fine with me because it doesn't work.

Already shared this once, but thought you'd be interested.

[h=3]Pew Study Finds MSNBC the Most Opinionated Cable News Channel[/h]

www.forbes.com/.../pew-study-finds-msnbc-the-most-opinionat...‎
by Jeff Bercovici - in 737 Google+ circles
Mar 18, 2013 - If you're like most cable news viewers, you probably think the channel you favor has a monopoly on the facts and the other ones are nothing ...:peace

But you just said that no one watches MSNBC so what does it matter if "fair and balanced" Forbes proves they are opinionated or not?
MSNBC are in the ratings basement of cable news networks with CNN ...remember?
Fux Snooze is on top of the ratings heap ...yet republicons keep losing the presidency...maybe Fux Snooze is too diverse ... Yeah that's the ticket...
... maybe they need to take some of that abundant, extreme left liberal opinion out of their content so the republicons can have a chance to get their message through!
:lamo:lamo:lamo

But you just said that no one watches MSNBC so what does it matter if "fair and balanced" Forbes proves they are opinionated or not?
MSNBC are in the ratings basement of cable news networks with CNN ...remember?
Fux Snooze is on top of the ratings heap ...yet republicons keep losing the presidency...maybe Fux Snooze is too diverse ... Yeah that's the ticket...
... maybe they need to take some of that abundant, extreme left liberal opinion out of their content so the republicons can have a chance to get their message through!

The data is Pew Research, not Forbes. Forbes is merely the medium. You are tasting the glass instead of the wine. This thread has nothing to do with who wins the Presidency. It has to do with MSNBC's latest attempt to achieve competitive ratings. :peace

The data is Pew Research, not Forbes. Forbes is merely the medium. You are tasting the glass instead of the wine. This thread has nothing to do with who wins the Presidency. It has to do with MSNBC's latest attempt to achieve competitive ratings. :peace
Well ... that presidential glass is mighty tasty.

I noticed you replied twice to the part of my post that said you write like you are high on something and failed to respond to my point that there was a Democrat in the governor's seat in Pennsylvania for the 8 years prior to Sandusky's arrest.

Nice tell, Johnny Space Cadet.

Who was the Attorney General who refused to prosecute Sandusky before his election to governor? Is it the AG or gov who does the prosecuting? No amount of deflection by you of accusing others of being high will wipe away the heinous cover-ups done by Corbett, Paterno and company.

That doesn't matter to me at all. I'm sure you're proud of BHO's recent successes.:mrgreen:
I absolutely am ... and John and Willard must give you all the leadership you will ever need...:lamo:lamo
and it must give you great pride to be such a dependable Fux Snooze fan and a faithful republicon.:lamo:lamo

I absolutely am ... and John and Willard must give you all the leadership you will ever need...:lamo:lamo
and it must give you great pride to be such a dependable Fux Snooze fan and a faithful republicon.:lamo:lamo

Congratulations. You got everything wrong.:peace

Already shared this once, but thought you'd be interested.

[h=3]Pew Study Finds MSNBC the Most Opinionated Cable News Channel[/h]

Page Not Found - Debate Politics Forumsopinionat...‎
by Jeff Bercovici - in 737 Google+ circles
Mar 18, 2013 - If you're like most cable news viewers, you probably think the channel you favor has a monopoly on the facts and the other ones are nothing ...:peace

So what? They do very little news, most if not all of their shows are opinion based.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to put you with the other nuisance posters, on the "ignore" list. So long.

I was so sure that this would be the part where you would tell me how very "independent" you are and that you do not consider yourself a republicon...:lamo:lamo:lamo
The truth is " such a nuisance" isn't it?

Sooooo looooong:lamo:2wave:

Who was the Attorney General who refused to prosecute Sandusky before his election to governor? Is it the AG or gov who does the prosecuting? No amount of deflection by you of accusing others of being high will wipe away the heinous cover-ups done by Corbett, Paterno and company.

So, explain to me the key difference in Pennsylvania's justice system and just about every other state in the union. I just want to make sure you understand the system rather than just having the Democrat hype machine pull you by a leash.

Back
Top Bottom