• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ed Schultz Blames Glenn Beck for the Shoulder Stomper

What I find interesting, is how many on the left respond to a thread where a pundit is targeted, especially when it's a liberal pundit. Instead of, or along with, condemning the pundit (in this case Shultz), they condemn all political opinion shows, and imply that anyone who tunes in to them are uneducated and unintelligent.
Neither Beck nor Schultz are 'pundits', they are talk show jocks. And whatever Schultz said about Beck pails in the face of the rhetoric Beck spews against George Soros, The Tides Foundation and Moveon.org.

Nope, but your complaint is flawed. Sorry. You may like **** because it suits you. But it's still **** and smells.
That's the ticket... Go after me with insults.

You liberals never fail to meet expectations.
Where was the insult, Grim?

What I find interesting, is how many on the left respond to a thread where a pundit is targeted, especially when it's a liberal pundit. Instead of, or along with, condemning the pundit (in this case Shultz), they condemn all political opinion shows, and imply that anyone who tunes in to them are uneducated and unintelligent.

So you are upset that both sides are treated the same? :lol:

I don't think mellie is uneducated or unintelligent because she watches Schultz. She's not drinking his Kool-aid.

Glenn Beck said the violenece would be coming from "the left," Ed was correct saying that.

That dog gone Beck does it again!!!! He is everywhere isn't he?? Obama should also blame him for the economy instead of Bush. :lamo :lamo :lamo

That's the ticket... Go after me with insults.

You liberals never fail to meet expectations.

That just tipical of them. That's a sign that they are losing their argument and insults is all they have left.

Neither Beck nor Schultz are 'pundits', they are talk show jocks. And whatever Schultz said about Beck pails in the face of the rhetoric Beck spews against George Soros, The Tides Foundation and Moveon.org.

that he is spending large amounts of money to try to shift politics in this country, and specifically targeting media outlets of the opposite viewpoint?

wow. i can't even believe it's legal to spread smears like that..... :roll:

that dog gone beck does it again!!!! He is everywhere isn't he?? Obama should also blame him for the economy instead of bush.

glen beck supports gold and that"s why the economy sucks!!!

That dog gone Beck does it again!!!! He is everywhere isn't he?? Obama should also blame him for the economy instead of Bush. :lamo :lamo :lamo
Beck is not responsible for the bad economy, Bush is.

I take personal responsibility for the bad economy.

Compare and contrast the language of Ed Shultz and that of Glenn Beck and tell me who preys upon the worst fears of their listeners. Ed Shultz is a political partisan, no doubt, a true believer, as advertised, but, Glenn Beck, now there's a piece of work; he promotes and affirms the worst instincts of his viewers and listeners. Glenn Beck is an American villain.

Compare and contrast the language of Ed Shultz and that of Glenn Beck and tell me who preys upon the worst fears of their listeners. Ed Shultz is a political partisan, no doubt, a true believer, as advertised, but, Glenn Beck, now there's a piece of work; he promotes and affirms the worst instincts of his viewers and listeners. Glenn Beck is an American villain.

Partisan conservatives like to think there is some big evil boogieman out there going to take their guns away, and turn everyone gay. While partisan liberals like to think their smarter than everyone else, their just each playing to their base. Both are idiots, and both deserved not to be listened too.

YouTube - Ed Schultz Freaks Out

Why not... That's just as plausible as blaming Bush for it.

Who was in charge of regulating the banks during the Bush years? Who did he bailout?

I take personal responsibility for the bad economy.

I spent my money on foreign sources, like Japan, and withheld opportunities domestically. I have some small amount of blame. Though, I am quite a minor investor and spender in this economy in comparison with most people even here.

Now this is silly. But, by now I am completely unsurprised. Go on and live in a fairy tale land. For pete's sake, they both do it. One is merely more theatrical with how they do it. But of course, you do not see it. They are both intellectual children, or at least pretending to be, so people can follow them and buy their meaningless books every 9-12 months. In Beck's favor, at least he has more fellow-travelers than that damned fool who continues to try to make Beck angry. Beck doesn't even mention him in his broadcast. How irrelevant can one be than be the fool who utilizes some of the same idiotic means of looking at politics to score some small amount of viewers while at the same time completely and utterly failing to make any headway in it at all?

Last edited:
Agreed. But that would apply to Beck as well IMHO. Why do people listen to any of them?

Because they talk about things that nobody else is talking about and they are interesting (sometimes).

Now this is silly. But, by now I am completely unsurprised. Go on and live in a fairy tale land. For pete's sake, they both do it. One is merely more theatrical with how they do it. But of course, you do not see it. They are both intellectual children, or at least pretending to be, so people can follow them and buy their meaningless books every 9-12 months. In Beck's favor, at least he has more fellow-travelers than that damned fool who continues to try to make Beck angry. Beck doesn't even mention him in his broadcast. How irrelevant can one be than be the fool who utilizes some of the same idiotic means of looking at politics to score some small amount of viewers while at the same time completely and utterly failing to make any headway in it at all?

:lamo

You are my hero for today.

Because they talk about things that nobody else is talking about and they are interesting (sometimes).

I saw a cow pie that was somewhat interesting once, but it didn't lead me to want to stick my nose in cow pies daily. **** just plain stinks.

Beck is not responsible for the bad economy, Bush is.

glen beck supports gold and that"s why the economy sucks!!!

That's not what cpwiil said.

Blaming Bush hasn't helped Obama and is not helping you. This idiot has had two years to fix it but he is inexperienced and inept and this doesn't help.

Please fix the economic collapse in 2 years, Obama. WTF do you want him to pull out a ****ing magic wand?

A whole 2 years? :roll:

Please fix the economic collapse in 2 years, Obama. WTF do you want him to pull out a ****ing magic wand?

that's two more years than you folks gave the last guy. :shrug:

I saw a cow pie that was somewhat interesting once, but it didn't lead me to want to stick my nose in cow pies daily. **** just plain stinks.

I've seen thousands of cow pies, never one that I thought was interesting. You must be very bored.

:) Warren G Harding did it with a crash as deep from peak to trough as the on that kicked off the Great Depression a decade later.

Back
Top Bottom