• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

economic battleground

J

Jufarius87

this thread is here to tell your ideas on govt spending, taxes, the outsourcing issue and others things that pertain to the govt and money

this will most likely become a conservative vs liberal showdown but that is what im looking for also if u have a "new" philosophy on govt spending that would help out the deficit by all means tell us

This would seem an excellent first post for our new economic forum.

*moving thread*

Jufarius87 said:
this thread is here to tell your ideas on govt spending, taxes, the outsourcing issue and others things that pertain to the govt and money

this will most likely become a conservative vs liberal showdown but that is what im looking for also if u have a "new" philosophy on govt spending that would help out the deficit by all means tell us

Well let’s see. Things the Federal Government should spend money on: National Defense.

Things the State Government should spend money on: Everything else.

Haha! Okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but in all honesty, I do not believe it is the federal governments' job to spend any money on much, save military spending. The local or state government should be in charge of spending in regards to education, health care (when necessary), roads, police, etc. In my mind, the less money the government has to spend the better! That means I have more of my hard earned money, spending it how I see fit, not Uncle Sam.

Back
Top Bottom