• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

eating *****

Is eating cats and dogs wrong

• Cats, dogs, chickens, pigs, whatever YUM!

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Eating cats and dogs is wrong!

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters
Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Off-Topic.

Cows are domesticated and trust farmers too. And then one day the farmer cuts their ****ing throat open. Stop fooling yourself into thinking there's a difference. There isn't.

I have deer that hang out in my front yard. Several generations know and trust me so I don't shoot them, I go way off for "wild" deer.

It's considered wrong in this country. They are domesticated family pets. Other countries? They're vermin or akin to livestock. To each their own.

I guess.

I think it may be because they are carnivores...and we in the West have some sort of repugnance to do so...

I have never eaten dog...but I understand from some friends who have..that it tastes absolutely vile...

These poor creatures are slaughtered in the most cruel ways...often getting beaten quite badly before they are finally dispatched because the people who eat them believe that extreme fear before death makes their meat more tender and tasty....

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the third most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were, of course, Dolphins, who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of Earth. You see, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons. They'd made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for tidbits."

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the third most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were, of course, Dolphins, who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of Earth. You see, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons. They'd made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for tidbits."

Everyone loves dolphins..the same as everyone loves native Americans..but I am sure that both are quite capable of being murderous bastards!!

Back
Top Bottom