• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Easter Sunday has started!

Happy Easter, all!

1650165137196.png

Here in Germany it is 30 minutes past one on Easter Sunday!
Here comes leg of lamb and coconut cream pie with relatives. Dying the eggs with your mom. Easter egg hunts. Eat the chocolate bunny. Spring in the air. Go to church in your Sunday best. Good times

Here comes leg of lamb and coconut cream pie with relatives. Dying the eggs with your mom. Easter egg hunts. Eat the chocolate bunny. Spring in the air. Go to church in your Sunday best. Good times
What a nice thought! Thank you - and same to you! :)

Happy Easter!
That¨s kind of you. But modern easter is of no significance to me. An ancient pagan festival, now ruined for many by an overlay of Christian clap-trap.

Happy Easter! He is risen!

When I was a kid I was into the Easter Bunny and Easter Baskets with candy in them.

Was never interested in the Religious aspects of the holiday, sorry.

The holiday means absolutely nothing to me today.

When I was a kid I was into the Easter Bunny and Easter Baskets with candy in them.

Was never interested in the Religious aspects of the holiday, sorry.

The holiday means absolutely nothing to me today.
Same here. Just a nice day. Happy Ramadan and Passover too

Best thing about Easter:

1650230518243.jpeg

If Good Friday is the anniversary of the crucifixion, why is it called “Good?”

Have a fine Easter Monday all Monday now! :)

Passover comes between Palm Sunday and Easter.

Most non-Muslims have no idea what Ramadan is.
Passover started friday, and anyone who doesn't know what Ramadan is by now is being deliberately obtuse.

DZtbOIeW0AAUhfJ.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom