• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

East Palestine ground water rainbow colored

Joe doing anything yet? How about Dewine, anything? Let's get these people out and taken care of. Joe still has addressed the plight of the people in E Palestine.
Mike DeWine will take a bribe from NS and then give them a break on any fines and cleanup costs.

Mike DeWine will take a bribe from NS and then give them a break on any fines and cleanup costs.

The MAGA snowflake melt down over this is ridiculous.

Other than the big explosion, this was not much of an event.

Being brought up in an industrial city in the northeast, horrific smells, water colors, thick smoke were a way of life. Everyday. For decades.
I'll never forget that one smell from a big plant on the river I passed every day as a young kid. It was beyond words.
Fish just floated down the river. It's just how it was.

The MAGA snowflake melt down over this is ridiculous.

Other than the big explosion, this was not much of an event.

Being brought up in an industrial city in the northeast, horrific smells, water colors, thick smoke were a way of life. Everyday. For decades.
I'll never forget that one smell from a big plant on the river I passed every day as a young kid. It was beyond words.
Fish just floated down the river. It's just how it was.
This incident should be a multi-billion dollar cost for NS but it will likely be passed on to the taxpayers of Ohio and the federal government for the cleanup and the medical costs (cancer, birth defects and other diseases)that will trickle in for the next 50 years. This area has also been a hotbed for fracking waste in the past 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom