• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Earthquake in Pakistan killed Osama?

B

brotch

An earthquake in Pakistan. I wonder can it be a mere coincidence? See, "N 1 world terrorist" ben Laden is supposed to be hiding just about there in the mountains roundabout Azad Kashmir which was the worst hit of 7.7-magnitude earthquake. After deadliest tsunami in South Asia it leaves no doubts the earthquake was a result of Americans using some of their overkilling superweapon...

So where's Osama now? I guess, we'll never know.

laun.jpg

images

Ben_laden_TV_television.jpg

Some muslims are claiming that our recent hurricane disasters are punishment from God. I wonder what their take is on this earthquake? If OBL did get whacked, surely it was God's will, right?:smile:

Tis a pleasent thought indeed.:smile:

brotch said:
After deadliest tsunami in South Asia it leaves no doubts the earthquake was a result of Americans using some of their overkilling superweapon...

:rofl
You can't be serious, can you?

Back
Top Bottom