• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Early Vote Is Not Looking Good At All For Republicans.

MIT Professor Steve Freeman's book: Was the 2004 Presidential Election Stolen?

Read it. Yes, it was. And I'm going to believe a MIT professor before I EVER even consider listening to you, who NEVER has any facts.
your conspiracy theories do not work ehre we have a conspiracy theory forum.
his book was debunked just like the 911 truthers were debunked.

polls are not more accurate than counting votes. sorry facts do not care about your feelings.
yes i had facts that destroyed your professor.
you like all leftist ignore facts.

just like in this thread you are ignoring facts.
you are making claims not supported by evidence.

it is all assumption and speculation.

You didn't read your own article. from 2008-2010 there was a temporary tax relief on i believe it was payroll taxes.
it expired it was never renewed and after that there was never 1 damn tax cut from obama but there were a ton of tax hikes.
yes facts don't care about your feelings which is why leftist are morons.

all of obama piss poor tax cuts were temporary not permanent.
you lose.

LOL. Wrong again. --

In 2012, during the fiscal cliff, Obama made the tax cuts permanent for single people earning less than $400,000 per year and couples making less than $450,000 per year, and eliminated them for everyone else, under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.

Do you ever get tired of making blatantly false statements and embarrassing yourself? Of course you don't.

your conspiracy theories do not work ehre we have a conspiracy theory forum.
his book was debunked just like the 911 truthers were debunked.

polls are not more accurate than counting votes. sorry facts do not care about your feelings.
yes i had facts that destroyed your professor.
you like all leftist ignore facts.

just like in this thread you are ignoring facts.
you are making claims not supported by evidence.

it is all assumption and speculation.

Freeman didn't even talk about the same dumb crap that you were talking about. So, No, you didn't "destroy" him.

Freeman's book was academically peer-reviewed. No faults were found in his research or data. The simple fact is that exit polls are not "wrong" by that much unless there is cheating. And there was a lot of cheating in Ohio in 2004.

I posted an article to substantiate it.

No, you didn't. Your article states that there has been record turnout in Texas this year. Your article also mentions that Democrats believe this is going to favor them.

No, you didn't. Your article states that there has been record turnout in Texas this year. Your article also mentions that Democrats believe this is going to favor them.

I did. My article also mentions, “With a full week left, that’s surpassing the total percentage turnout for early voting in 2012, though still a couple of percentage points short of 2016’s early voting turnout.” Democrat’s can believe what they want, but per the article Republicans have a higher early voter turnout than Democrats by 5 percentage points where affiliation is identifiable. Per the article, it’s 31.3% Republican voters, 26.1% Democrat voters, and 39% unknown.

Last edited:
I did. My article also mentions, “With a full week left, that’s surpassing the total percentage turnout for early voting in 2012, though still a couple of percentage points short of 2016’s early voting turnout.” Democrat’s can believe what they want, but per the article Republicans have a higher early voter turnout than Democrats by 5 percentage points where affiliation is identifiable. Per the article, it’s 31.3% Republican voters, 26.1% Democrat voters, and 39% unknown.

Do you know what the 39% represents?

You must be talking about a different article. Your article in post #27 doesn't show any of this.

It will be very interesting to see how in person voting on Nov 3rd is impacted by COVID. Texas just took the lead in the nation for number of cases. Eight days can bring a lot more infections... If you are sick in Texas, you need a certified doctors note to absentee vote.

It will be very interesting to see how in person voting on Nov 3rd is impacted by COVID. Texas just took the lead in the nation for number of cases. Eight days can bring a lot more infections... If you are sick in Texas, you need a certified doctors note to absentee vote.

Geez. Well, this should also favor Democrats, since lots of Republicans don't believe in wearing masks.

Geez. Well, this should also favor Democrats, since lots of Republicans don't believe in wearing masks.

Like I have said before, especially for Texas voters, vote as early as you can...

60 million Americans have already voted, which is almost 50% of the TOTAL vote from 2016.

These are the voting statistics so far for 27 million votes, based on party registration.

View attachment 67301410

The percentages will catch up.. the pattern that was expected is that the Republicans will vote more on election day itself, rather than early. In some places, the republicans started showing up for early voting too. HOWEVER, in some of the southern states, the turnout of minority voters far exceeds the 2016 numbers. .. and among black americans, the percentage of people who distrust Trump is 87%

The polls seem to reflect the consistant statistic that Trump owns 40% (+ or -) of AmeriCANs. Which is a problem for Trump because since he rode the elevator in 15 he's stratagey has been devisiveness. In 16 he won the EC by 80K votes in key State districts, NOT, entirely, because 80K Democrats voted FOR him; but because, either due to appathy or poll that indicated an HRC vitory was a loc, MILLIONS of Democrats and Independent Progressives ... stayed home.

No one seems to have pointed out to Trump that you can't ADD with Divistion, so he's stuck with, at best, the votes that elected him; at ****ing best. The difference this time is "WE" know what we have to loose ... EVERY ****ING THING!!!. "WE" know the polls cant be trusted and we KNOW we are DONE with Trump; 4 more minutes is hard to comprehend ... 4 more years ... not if I would have to crawl to the polls on bloody stumps, through a sewer infested with every disease know to man, to vote this unqualified, narcissisitic prick out.

The percentages will catch up.. the pattern that was expected is that the Republicans will vote more on election day itself, rather than early. In some places, the republicans started showing up for early voting too. HOWEVER, in some of the southern states, the turnout of minority voters far exceeds the 2016 numbers. .. and among black americans, the percentage of people who distrust Trump is 87%

We'll see. I do think it's encouraging that Democrats appear to be outperforming Republicans in early in-person voting as well, not just by mail-in voting. And they are doing so in record numbers, which is the most encouraging part of this.

Yeah, it's difficult to spin the turnout as being good for Trump.

Here are the current early vote totals. Early voting has already reached over 50% of the TOTAL vote from 2016. These totals don't even include New York, a large state which will go big for Democrats.

The Republicans are going to have a large mountain to climb on election day to overcome this record early voting turnout in the Democrats' favor.

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Last edited:
So where is the country if state legislators can decide the election?
We have more ways to negate people's votes than carter has liver pills. It's long overdue for one person one vote nationwide to decide the president. No more antiquated electoral college, no superdelegates, state legislators or supreme courts deciding the election and voice of we the people. All of these 'legal' maneuvers to take away the voice of the people just like in 2016 and 2000.

It's not 'if' state legislatures can decide the election. They can, and always have had the power.

Yes, of course, that should be changed to one person, one vote. But corrupt, anti-democracy Republicans refuse to support it because they WANT to steal elections.

Just some food for thought:

Still, voting experts say it’s risky to bank on in-person voting close to or on Election Day in the middle of a pandemic — and hoping there isn’t bad weather, long lines, or late-breaking controversy — to make up the lost ground in early voting. “I think they’ve played an extremely dangerous game,” says Rice University’s Bob Stein.

More good news for Democrats below. With so many mail-in ballots being returned early, election officials should be able to count most of them on November 3rd. Therefore, the large early lead that Republicans were counting on due to in-person voting on November 3rd may not be a reality.

In addition, 23 million early in-person votes have already been cast and it looks like Democrats are probably leading the early in-person vote.

What does it mean for us finding out the results and being confident in them?
This is mostly good news for the thousands of election officials across the country tasked with ensuring a timely and accurate vote count, says Michael McDonald.

In this pandemic election year, there were more than 80 million mail-in ballots sent to voters in anticipation of the November general election. That created the potential for a late deluge of mail-in ballots that could overwhelm election officials and lead to a drawn-out vote-counting process after November 3rd. But with so many ballots cast weeks ahead of time, election officials in states with more up-to-date laws have time to process all those ballots.

Several key battleground states have not modernized their laws for processing and counting mail-in ballots in time for the 2020 election. Whereas in Florida we should expect to know 99 percent of the total vote to be reported on election night, McDonald says, that almost surely won’t be the case in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, which don’t start processing mail-in ballots until the day of the election. Michigan’s secretary of state has said she expects to finish the vote count by the Friday after election day.

More very good news for Democrats --

More than 6 million ballots have been cast by 18- to 29-year-old voters so far, almost three times the amount that were cast at this point in 2016, according to TargetSmart. As of this writing, the youth vote now makes up 10 percent of the total early vote, which is also higher than it was at the same point before the 2016 and 2018 elections. “There is definitely a spike in early voting for young people,” says John Holbein, a University of Virginia professor and author of the book Making Young Voters.

Trump is going to get clubbed like a baby seal.

Melania better step back if she wants to keep brain off her Louboutins.

Back
Top Bottom