• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Early Vote Is Not Looking Good At All For Republicans.

You don’t know who the votes were cast for in Texas.
neither does the OP there is a ton of assumption being made in the OP that just because someone has registered democrat they are voting for biden.
or that because they registered republican they are voting for trump.

this is simply the ignorance that i expect from leftists though.

there will be votes from democrats that go for biden, trump or 3rd party people.
there will be votes from republicans that go for biden, trump or 3rd party.
there will be independent votes which fall into the same category.

neither does the OP there is a ton of assumption being made in the OP that just because someone has registered democrat they are voting for biden.
or that because they registered republican they are voting for trump.

this is simply the ignorance that i expect from leftists though.

there will be votes from democrats that go for biden, trump or 3rd party people.
there will be votes from republicans that go for biden, trump or 3rd party.
there will be independent votes which fall into the same category.

Yep. Here’s a more insightful article than the OP about what’s going on in Texas.

Because, as always, where they vote is more important than the fact that they voted. It doesn’t help one iota if this is mostly happening in populous States that are always blue.

Look at the website. Look at post #1. This includes a whole bunch of states, not just blue states.

Florida is included. Texas will probably be close. You're probably not going to see a big advantage one way or the other. Those are easily the two most populated states that Republicans have a shot at winning.

Look at the website. Look at post #1. This includes a whole bunch of states, not just blue states.

Florida is included. Texas will probably be close. You're probably not going to see a big advantage one way or the other. Those are easily the two most populated states that Republicans have a shot at winning.

The OP lacks all context at the State level. Check out the article in #27. I remember when people thought Hillary had a good chance of turning Texas blue too. They were wrong then and there was more early voting there in 2016 than we’ve seen so far. What I see in 2020 are political analysts laboring under the delusion that these mail-in ballots are net new voters for Democrats.

The only way we know how people are voting is by counting votes not polls.
not at all. they haven't counted any votes. they are polling the data and making assumptions.

they have not counted 1 vote yet.
so yes you have been corrected yet again.

Yes, go ahead and subtract 100,000 votes from the Democratic column. Give them to the Republicans. LOL.

We both know the Democratic voters sure as hell ain't voting for Trump. You'll be lucky if 100,000 Democrats total vote for Trump. There is a much GREATER chance that over 1 million registered Republicans will vote for Biden during this election.

The OP lacks all context at the State level. Check out the article in #27. I remember when people thought Hillary had a good chance of turning Texas blue too. They were wrong then and there was more early voting there in 2016 than we’ve seen so far. What I see in 2020 are political analysts laboring under the delusion that these mail-in ballots are net new voters for Democrats.

More early voting in Texas in 2016? I don't think that is even close to being true.

How is early voting an advantage for Republicans in Texas?

A metric ****-ton more nervous. As I've said, high early voter turnout can only be a positive factor, but it's just one factor among multiple important factors.

It's one factor. But probably the most important factor.

the covid deniers have no reason to vote by mail and republicans seek to discredit and restrict mail in votes so im not sure this means much

20 million votes (33% of the total) is early in-person voting. I know Repugs suddenly "hate" mail-in voting, but they don't have a problem that I'm aware of with early in-person voting.

How is early voting an advantage for Republicans in Texas?

Early voting isn’t a tell-tale advantage for anyone. The point is that there was more early voting in Texas in 2016 than has been realized thus far in 2020 and Trump won Texas. There’s no basis to assume early voter turnout means a Democratic advantage there or anywhere else for that matter.

Early voting isn’t a tell-tale advantage for anyone. The point is that there was more early voting in Texas in 2016 than has been realized thus far in 2020 and Trump won Texas. There’s no basis to assume early voter turnout means a Democratic advantage there or anywhere else for that matter.

See my other post to you. I don't think that's true regarding early voting in Texas this year vs 2016.

Yes, go ahead and subtract 100,000 votes from the Democratic column. Give them to the Republicans. LOL.

We both know the Democratic voters sure as hell ain't voting for Trump. You'll be lucky if 100,000 Democrats total vote for Trump. There is a much GREATER chance that over 1 million registered Republicans will vote for Biden during this election.
you have no idea who people are going to vote for. this is why your entire argument is a complete bust.
we won't know who voted for who until they actually start counting votes.

all you are doing is posting poor ass assumptions based on little knowledge and no evidence to support your claim.
you do this on a consistent basis and no matter how many times you are corrected you continue doing it.

this post is again full of assumption and speculation and 0 evidence to support anything you said.
basically it is a pile that isn't worth wading into any further.

You don’t know who the votes were cast for in Texas, their early voter turnout is still several points shy of 2016, and 90% of the ballots returned thus far have been in-person.
and I made no claim on how the vote is going (because I have no ways of knowing)

But it stands to reason that 80% isn't blue, so the always blue claim isn't working

you have no idea who people are going to vote for. this is why your entire argument is a complete bust.

all you are doing is posting poor ass assumptions based on little knowledge and no evidence to support your claim.
you do this on a consistent basis and no matter how many times you are corrected you continue doing it.

this post is again full of assumption and speculation and 0 evidence to support anything you said.

So how many registered Democrats do you think will vote for Trump?

How many registered Republicans do you think will vote for Biden?

You'll be extremely lucky if it's a wash this election.

I saw an article on this. that leftist idiots were jumping for joy at all of the mail in ballots coming in from democratic people.
however they grew less and less happy when early voting started in florida and there was a flood of republicans that showed up that almost wiped out that advantage.

the facts are that until the votes are counted all of these polls and other meaningles speculation is just that.

Then again you have to consider the source.
the OP is a conspiracy theorist that believe polls are more accurate than counting votes.
that if the vote count doesn't match the polls then the vote count is wrong or corrupted in some way.

that is the type of person that you are dealing with. He has been destroyed on this line of logic before.
that polls are not only inaccurate but highly inaccurate.

Dude, you NEVER have any facts in any of your posts. That's why I had to correct you yesterday about Obama's tax cuts and which Presidents have created the most jobs.

So how many registered Democrats do you think will vote for Trump?

How many registered Republicans do you think will vote for Biden?

You'll be extremely lucky if it's a wash this election.
I don't know we will have to wait and see when they count the votes then we will know.
I am sure there is a small % of blue dogs that do not like biden and very much hate harris.
she is like clinton 2.0. they will swing trump or 3rd party.

I don't know how many registered republians will vote for biden. I am sure like democrats there is a small %
of republicans that will swing to biden or 3rd party.

the independents are a big mystery and could go in any direction.

I do know that in FLorida biden is not even getting hillary level support amongst black voters.

I saw an article on this. that leftist idiots were jumping for joy at all of the mail in ballots coming in from democratic people.
however they grew less and less happy when early voting started in florida and there was a flood of republicans that showed up that almost wiped out that advantage.

the facts are that until the votes are counted all of these polls and other meaningles speculation is just that.

Then again you have to consider the source.
the OP is a conspiracy theorist that believe polls are more accurate than counting votes.
that if the vote count doesn't match the polls then the vote count is wrong or corrupted in some way.

that is the type of person that you are dealing with. He has been destroyed on this line of logic before.
that polls are not only inaccurate but highly inaccurate.

On your best day, you can't "destroy" me. I know more than you when it comes to exit polling, just like I know more than you about virtually any topic that we discuss.

For example, I had to correct you yesterday regarding Obama's tax cuts. I also corrected you regarding which Presidents have created the most jobs.

Dude, you NEVER have any facts in any of your posts. That's why I had to correct you yesterday about Obama's tax cuts and which Presidents have created the most jobs.
Obama didn't have any damn tax cut. He had a temporary tax relief bill that was it.
he spent the rest of his presidency not only not cutting taxes but raising taxes and costing me and other
working americans a fortune on our healthcare. my healthcare rates had back to back 40% increases because
of obama.

so screw your 2 year tax relief plan. it was a failure just like he was.

cutting taxes is what trump did. that is called a tax cut for middle class people which democrats opposed.
even though my tax bill went down by a good bit. I have more money in my pocket. 80% of middle class americans and lower income people
got tax cuts under trump and you leftist opposed it.

as the saying goes. democrats never saw a tax hike they didn't like.

I don't know we will have to wait and see when they count the votes then we will know.
I am sure there is a small % of blue dogs that do not like biden and very much hate harris.
she is like clinton 2.0. they will swing trump or 3rd party.

I don't know how many registered republians will vote for biden. I am sure like democrats there is a small %
of republicans that will swing to biden or 3rd party.

the independents are a big mystery and could go in any direction.

I do know that in FLorida biden is not even getting hillary level support amongst black voters.

OK, so your data on black voters in Florida is "accurate", but this data is not?

Talk about hypocrites.

Independents are not a "big mystery". Every indication is that they are going for Biden in large numbers. The Trump novelty act is over and no one wants 4 more years of this insanity.

On your best day, you can't "destroy" me. I know more than you when it comes to exit polling, just like I know more than you about virtually any topic that we discuss.

For example, I had to correct you yesterday regarding Obama's tax cuts. I also corrected you regarding which Presidents have created the most jobs.
your failure is so complete that now you have to deflect. lmao.
the conspiracy theory forum is ----------->
sorry but leftist are complete morons and cannot be taken seriously on anything.

PS a 2 year tax relief bill is not a tax cut. lmao. only a moronic leftist things it is.

Obama didn't have any damn tax cut. He had a temporary tax relief bill that was it.
he spent the rest of his presidency not only not cutting taxes but raising taxes and costing me and other
working americans a fortune on our healthcare. my healthcare rates had back to back 40% increases because
of obama.

so screw your 2 year tax relief plan. it was a failure just like he was.

cutting taxes is what trump did. that is called a tax cut for middle class people which democrats opposed.
even though my tax bill went down by a good bit. I have more money in my pocket. 80% of middle class americans and lower income people
got tax cuts under trump and you leftist opposed it.

as the saying goes. democrats never saw a tax hike they didn't like.

Not true. I already corrected you in the other thread. I don't care about your nonsensical personal anecdotes. That's the lame shit Repugs ALWAYS talk about.

I'm sorry you're getting mad. However, facts don't care about your feelings.

OK, so your data on black voters in Florida is "accurate", but this data is not?

Talk about hypocrites.

Independents are not a "big mystery". Every indication is that they are going for Biden in large numbers. The Trump novelty act is over and no one wants 4 more years of this insanity.
Not at all. I don't know who is voting for who until they count the votes.
i have already stated that time and time again. how do you not know this by now?

actually past 4 years have been pretty good for me.

before the virus hit my 401k was up and doing very well.
it slumped a little but is now back up.

ps your polls are trash compared to actual counted votes.

Last edited:
your failure is so complete that now you have to deflect. lmao.
the conspiracy theory forum is ----------->
sorry but leftist are complete morons and cannot be taken seriously on anything.

PS a 2 year tax relief bill is not a tax cut. lmao. only a moronic leftist things it is.

MIT Professor Steve Freeman's book: Was the 2004 Presidential Election Stolen?

Read it. Yes, it was. And I'm going to believe a MIT professor before I EVER even consider listening to you, who NEVER has any facts.

Not true. I already corrected you in the other thread. I don't care about your nonsensical personal anecdotes. That's the lame shit Repugs ALWAYS talk about.

I'm sorry you're getting mad. However, facts don't care about your feelings.
You didn't read your own article. from 2008-2010 there was a temporary tax relief on i believe it was payroll taxes.
it expired it was never renewed and after that there was never 1 damn tax cut from obama but there were a ton of tax hikes.
yes facts don't care about your feelings which is why leftist are morons.

all of obama piss poor tax cuts were temporary not permanent.
you lose.

Back
Top Bottom