• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Early Vote Is Not Looking Good At All For Republicans.

More extremely good news for the Democrats. --
For Trump, the lopsided early-voting returns mean he and his allies have their work cut out for them in the final stretch of the race. After months of fear-mongering and conspiracy theorizing about the U.S. Postal Service and the “MASSIVE FRAUD AND ABUSE” triggered by widespread mail-in voting (there is no evidence for this claim), it appears Trump has succeeded mostly at dissuading his own supporters from casting a mail-in ballot. A recent survey of voters by the University of Wisconsin’s Elections Research Center found a massive lead for Biden in early voting in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. While Trump enjoys more support among people who still plan to vote, that margin “is not large enough to compensate for Biden’s advantage in the early vote,” the University of Wisconsin researchers found.

God, I hope so. I hope this victory is so big that the Repug Party never recovers.

My focus has shifted from Trump down ballot. I want some of the traditional Republican strongholds in state legislatures to get absolutely massacred.

I think that independents with relatives dead from Covid might be a tad more likely to vote straight Democrat this election.

There's just something about a political party being connected with hundreds of thousands dead, denial, suspicion, fear, paranoia, ignorance, lies, false claims that there's a cure, downplaying the danger, fudging the numbers, sociopathy, abject stupidity, and trying to strike down a federal health care plan during a pandemic that tends to push independents in another direction.

Luckily for us, Fox News has rendered so many Republicans too tone deaf to defend against what's coming. They're just sheep following each other head to ass off the nearest cliff, bleating hopefully about Hunter Biden.

My focus has shifted from Trump down ballot. I want some of the traditional Republican strongholds in state legislatures to get absolutely massacred.

I think that independents with relatives dead from Covid might be a tad more likely to vote straight Democrat this election.

There's just something about a political party being connected with hundreds of thousands dead, denial, suspicion, fear, paranoia, ignorance, lies, false claims that there's a cure, downplaying the danger, fudging the numbers, sociopathy, abject stupidity, and trying to remove a federal health care plan during a pandemic that tends to push independents in another direction.

Yeah, I think we might see some surprises. I think Biden might actually win by a larger margin than the polls show. I'm not sure how much the polls have accounted for record turnout of 160 million people. I mean the Senate races in South Carolina, Georgia, Kansas, and Mississippi are competitive, for crying out loud! I know all Republican elected officials are dreading next Tuesday.

And actually trying to get rid of Obamacare during a pandemic....pure ****ing insanity. The entire Repug Party is certifiable.

Great line about Melania earlier! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom