• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Earle has nothing on Delay now..?

Stu Ghatze

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So what happened to all the proof of conspiracy that Earle claimed to have on Tom Delay?? :2razz:

It even looks like Karl Rove's so called sure prosecution go up in flames because Judith Miller claims she cannot remember who FIRST told her that Valeri Plame was a CIA operative.

Yea....you tell them Judith, ..You chose jail to protect your source, ..but just cannot remember who that source was now. More than likely it probably was a fellow liberal media person who outed Plame!

Will somebody "please" help save the democrats from even more self imposed embarrassment! :rofl

Yea right, ...its not ever about politics, ..just the truth with the liberal media's approval, & instigation to help destroy a republican presidency.

Earle indicted Kay Bailey Hutchinson twice and both times the indictments were dismissed for lack of evidence.

He indicted her a third time and when they appeared in court on the first day he "refused" to present any evidence and the indictment was dismissed. The judge told him not to come back. He didn't.
:duel :cool:

Yea right, ...its not ever about politics, ..just the truth with the liberal media's approval, & instigation to help destroy a republican presidency.

I don't think they need very much help with that rofl.

Stu Ghatze said:
It even looks like Karl Rove's so called sure prosecution go up in flames because Judith Miller claims she cannot remember who FIRST told her that Valeri Plame was a CIA operative.

Geez did you see Chris Matthews tonight? He wants Rove and Libby to be guilty so bad he spits when he talks about it. Jim Gilmore kept telling him that his statements of fact where infact NOT facts but assertions and requesting let's just stick with the facts as we know them. Matthews kept trying to create what-if's and stating them to be facts. He's gone mad over this. And the Ben-Venisti lecturing about if you go before a grand jury and lie that is a crime and you must be prosecuted, give me a break, we had Clinton on video doing just that and they screamed and hollered about persecution. No one has even been able so show a crime was committed.

Stu Ghatze said:
Yea....you tell them Judith, ..You chose jail to protect your source, ..but just cannot remember who that source was now. More than likely it probably was a fellow liberal media person who outed Plame!

Will somebody "please" help save the democrats from even more self imposed embarrassment! :rofl

nice :spin:
Judith Miller has been avid supporter of the war in Iraq and Bush. She went to bat for Bush on the WMD claims multiple times.

I find it telling that the prosecutor goes into court and when the defense says they want to see the list that the prosecutor has pounded in the press and, the judge says give em the list - the prosecutor says he doesn't have the list but he has a "similar list".

I find it telling about our media that this was a one day story. Even those of you that want Delay to be guilty have to realize that if Ken Star did the same scenario with President Clinton or any Republican District Attorney or Attorney General did this with a Democrat, the media and YOU would be howling it from the barn roof.

I think whether it was a Democrat or Republican there should be lots of barn roof howling.

I find it telling.

gordontravels said:
I find it telling that the prosecutor goes into court and when the defense says they want to see the list that the prosecutor has pounded in the press and, the judge says give em the list - the prosecutor says he doesn't have the list but he has a "similar list".

I find it telling about our media that this was a one day story. Even those of you that want Delay to be guilty have to realize that if Ken Star did the same scenario with President Clinton or any Republican District Attorney or Attorney General did this with a Democrat, the media and YOU would be howling it from the barn roof.

I think whether it was a Democrat or Republican there should be lots of barn roof howling.

I find it telling.

Ken Starr

" Uh we don't really have a tape of Ms Lewinsky detailing the obstruction of justice she and the President are engaged in but we do have a similar tape of him singing Achy Breaky Heart."

" Uh we don't really have a blue dress with the President's semen on it, but we do have a pink one we picked up at Wal-Mart with a mustrard stain on it and it is similar"

"Uh we don't really have the President on video lieing before the grand jury, but we do have one of him giving a speech in Detroit"

amazing isn't it

Back
Top Bottom