• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dying US Senator apologizes for Trump's Islamaphobia

Only Trump can apologize for Trump. And accusations of Islamophobia is only used to stop criticism of Islam. And there is plenty of real concerns about Islam that have nothing to do with irrational fear.

Hand over the list coldjoint.

I've seen heavy doses of Morphine lead people to do stranger things, I guess.

Yes for some it would take morphine yet for many more just being intelligent, rational and decent is enough.

Only Trump can apologize for Trump. And accusations of Islamophobia is only used to stop criticism of Islam. And there is plenty of real concerns about Islam that have nothing to do with irrational fear.

Instead, with a slight slurring in his words, Bennett drew them close to express a dying wish: “Are there any Muslims in the hospital?” he asked. “I’d love to go up to every single one of them to thank them for being in this country, and apologize to them on behalf of the Republican Party for Donald Trump,” Bennett told his wife and son, both of whom relayed this story to The Daily Beast.

He's a longtime Republican politician and the GOP just selected Trump as its candidate for President. Why the hell shouldn't he be able to apologize on behalf of the GOP for Trump? I know the right loves to try to distance itself from all right wingers who misbehave (by calling them "RINO", denying that they were ever a party member, etc), but really.

Trump is not some random outsider who woke up one day and found himself magically on the ballot. He's your candidate. I don't like Obama but I'm not going to pretend that he's actually a Republican in disguise.

Besides, grant a dying man his wish. Eeesh...

A dying man, on his death bed, should apologize for his own personal sins, not the sinfulness he perceives in others. And as for apologizing on behalf of the Republican Party, the Republican Party may have many things to apologize for, but the rantings of Donald Trump is not one of them.

Yes for some it would take morphine yet for many more just being intelligent, rational and decent is enough.

If you really think Trump is "Islamophobic" I would consider you hypersensitive, gullible, and pandering, but to each his own I guess.

A heavy dose of morphine will put you to sleep, if it doesn't kill you.

Hand over the list coldjoint.

Why don't we start with these.

Religion of Peace
Atrocity of the Week

Atrocity of the Week
25 People Dipped
in Nitric Acid

Other Recent
"Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2016.05.17 (Iraq)
Thirty people at a market are exterminated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2016.05.17 (Iraq)
A female suicide bomber murders over forty people who gathered to help victims of an earlier blast.

2016.05.15 (Iraq)
A suicide bomb attack on a cooking gas factory leaves fourteen others dead.

2016.05.15 (Yemen)
Forty-one police recruits are obliterated by a Shahid suicide bomber.

2016.05.13 (Iraq)
Eleven civilians are executed by an ISIS firing squad for using cell phones.

2016.05.13 (Syria)
Nineteen religious minorities, including six women are butchered in their homes by al-Nusra.

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Instead, with a slight slurring in his words, Bennett drew them close to express a dying wish: “Are there any Muslims in the hospital?” he asked. “I’d love to go up to every single one of them to thank them for being in this country, and apologize to them on behalf of the Republican Party for Donald Trump,” Bennett told his wife and son, both of whom relayed this story to The Daily Beast.

He's a longtime Republican politician and the GOP just selected Trump as its candidate for President. Why the hell shouldn't he be able to apologize on behalf of the GOP for Trump? I know the right loves to try to distance itself from all right wingers who misbehave (by calling them "RINO", denying that they were ever a party member, etc), but really.

Trump is not some random outsider who woke up one day and found himself magically on the ballot. He's your candidate. I don't like Obama but I'm not going to pretend that he's actually a Republican in disguise.

What dying man is going to apologize for the next terror attack?

If you really think Trump is "Islamophobic" I would consider you hypersensitive, gullible, and pandering, but to each his own I guess.

No one is Islamophobic.

Not bad. You get a gold star!

What do you think about Cat Stevens being removed from an airplane flight? His birth name was Steven Demetre Georgiou. Now he's converted to Islam and goes by Yusuf Islam. He has the prerequisite beard, hat, and robe.

Did the young TSA agents just not know who he is?

I'm being followed by a Moon Shadow.

Not bad. You get a gold star!

What do you think about Cat Stevens being removed from an airplane flight? His birth name was Steven Demetre Georgiou. Now he's converted to Islam and goes by Yusuf Islam. He has the prerequisite beard, hat, and robe.

Did the young TSA agents just not know who he is?

I'm being followed by a Moon Shadow.

Who cares if they were doing their job. Shouldn't you be baiting people in the basement?

Oh, Donald Trump is going to end terrorism? What?

I understand that your post was supposed to be a "gotcha" but I really don't understand how it is supposed to work. It reminds me of this time way back in grade school when I saw two girls rubbing bits of concrete that had broken off part of the playground together and asked them what they were doing. One of them said, smugly, "we're making magnets, so oooo-dog-you".

There's not much one can say to something like that....

Oh, Donald Trump is going to end terrorism? What?

I understand that your post was supposed to be a "gotcha" but I really don't understand how it is supposed to work. It reminds me of this time way back in grade school when I saw two girls rubbing bits of concrete that had broken off part of the playground together and asked them what they were doing. One of them said, smugly, "we're making magnets, so oooo-dog-you".

There's not much one can say to something like that....

Did I say that? And why apologize to a people that have to know why something like this (Muslim ban) would even come up. Muslims have not stopped terror. Until they do there are no apologies necessary.

Where did I say anything about Trump?

Did I say that?

No, you said this:

Which made precisely zero sense as a response to this:

What point were you trying to make by asking me to identify a dying man who would apologize for "the next terror" attack?

A dying man, on his death bed, should apologize for his own personal sins, not the sinfulness he perceives in others.
And as for apologizing on behalf of the Republican Party, the Republican Party may have many things to apologize for, but the rantings of Donald Trump is not one of them.

Why don't you go to that man's grave and deliver that message.

He won't be reading what you have posted.

If you really think Trump is "Islamophobic
" I would consider you hypersensitive, gullible, and pandering, but to each his own I guess.

What do you think that someone like Trump who would like to keep all Muslims from entering the USA is?

Fill us in.

What do you think that someone like Trump who would like to keep all Muslims from entering the USA is?

Fill us in.

He doesn't want to keep all Muslims from entering the U.S.

He wants to keep Muslims from entering until we have a reliable means of vetting the people we allow in to this country.

Come on man, there are plenty of members of this community who don't have two brain cells to rub together but I know from reading your comments for years that you're not among them.

I know that you're smart enough to see the difference between banning Muslim immigration totally and forever simply out of hatred for Muslims, which I would agree is Islamophobic, and limiting Muslim immigrants temporarily until we're able to devise some method of ensuring, to some reasonable degree of certainty, that the people we're admitting in to the country don't pose some sort of a threat, which seems to me to be a fairly reasonable position given that we've been at war with radical Islam for the better part of two decades.

Back
Top Bottom