• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dutch woman confesses to birthing babies, storing bodies

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
-- A Dutch woman confessed to giving birth to four babies, then placing them in suitcases and storing them on the top floor of her parents' home, a Dutch prosecutor said Sunday.

The 25-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday and confessed Thursday, Prosecutor Hank Mous told CNN. Police recovered the four bodies in four suitcases at the woman's parents' house, in Nij Beets, Netherlands, where she also resided, he said.

Authorities are awaiting the results of forensic tests to determine causes of death and over what time span the deaths occurred before filing charges against the woman, Mous said. He would not release her name.

Authorities: Dutch woman confesses to birthing babies, storing bodies - CNN.com

I can't believe stuff like this. Blows me away.

This woman is just a despicable excuse for a human being.

She's obviously insane. And I don't think she's done anything wrong and should not face criminal charges for this, though she should clearly receive psychiatric treatment.

There was a similar story in France last week. This woman gave birth to like 7 or 8 babies over the years and buried them in the backyard. :shock:

She's obviously insane. And I don't think she's done anything wrong and should not face criminal charges for this, though she should clearly receive psychiatric treatment.

Just for the record, she did something terribly wrong. What level of cuplability she has for doing it we can't say yet, but this is pretty horrible.

What, letting her babies die or stuffing them in suitcases? If she'd had the good sense to kill her babies a couple months earlier, it would have been perfectly legal.

What, letting her babies die or stuffing them in suitcases? If she'd had the good sense to kill her babies a couple months earlier, it would have been perfectly legal.

Sadly yes. And I wouldn't doubt that some people will minimize her guilt based on that idea.

Reading the dutch newspapers today it seems your opinion coincides with the average dutchman, even the right-wing Telegraaf more or less stated that by saying that "there are only victims in this case".

She will get TBS (involuntary commitment) no doubt, meaning she'll be forced to undergo psychiatric treatment in detention.

Last edited:
Reading the dutch newspapers today it seems your opinion coincides with the average dutchman, even the right-wing Telegraaf more or less stated that by saying that "there are only victims in this case".

:lol: was that a bad pun?

Back
Top Bottom