• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dutch pedophile party and its consequences

Tovarish

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
20120502_18_24_24701.jpg

Court refuses to ban Dutch pedophile party. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/17/world/europe/17iht-dutch.2222178.html?_r=0 Though old news, but I remembered a funny story happened eight years ago. In one of the fun cities in the Mediterranean - in which I will not say, but I think that many too, remember and understand - in the course of the next "Pride Parade" Gays brutally beaten until blood Man, squeezed into theirs ranks with a dog and banner "We want Bertie to love each other openly". The guys decided that bullied over them, but it turned out in the end is not good: the boy was the real bestiality and the parade came, in fact, in order to support ... And I'll never forget the video of where the poor fellow, wiping drool and snot, yelled something in the spirit of "I thought they were for the freedom of the individual, and they happen to be fascists!" I'm not going to make dubious comparisons. I've had enough, that many simple, normal Dutch people feel that Dutch pedophile party and his circle have no right to exist. That's just the problem was that the view of the sane people, even if most of them turns out to be a against to those who write the laws and determines that in today's society do not, and that fully meets the individual's right to freedom of expression and self-realization. The first small step towards legalization - of course, with the mutual consent of partners! - Pedophilia is made. This means that the precedent is created, the process went on and off doubts over time to act against pedophiles everyone (including parents) will no less dangerous than today critical of others, already have achieved a place under the sun minorities.

Somebody should get the kids out and torch the place. No place in this world for them.

Somebody should get the kids out and torch the place. No place in this world for them.

I'm sure, most people think So,. It's a pity that governments do not care people's opinions.

So don't vote for them...seems easy enough.

1) In the Netherlands, the monarchy. 2) Do you really believe that the people something might affect?

I'm sure, most people think So,. It's a pity that governments do not care people's opinions.

If that were allowed to take place here, I would imagine the common folks would take care of the situation. Government can come keep up the mess.

20120502_18_24_24701.jpg

Court refuses to ban Dutch pedophile party. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/17/world/europe/17iht-dutch.2222178.html?_r=0 Though old news, but I remembered a funny story happened eight years ago. In one of the fun cities in the Mediterranean - in which I will not say, but I think that many too, remember and understand - in the course of the next "Pride Parade" Gays brutally beaten until blood Man, squeezed into theirs ranks with a dog and banner "We want Bertie to love each other openly". The guys decided that bullied over them, but it turned out in the end is not good: the boy was the real bestiality and the parade came, in fact, in order to support ... And I'll never forget the video of where the poor fellow, wiping drool and snot, yelled something in the spirit of "I thought they were for the freedom of the individual, and they happen to be fascists!" I'm not going to make dubious comparisons. I've had enough, that many simple, normal Dutch people feel that Dutch pedophile party and his circle have no right to exist. That's just the problem was that the view of the sane people, even if most of them turns out to be a against to those who write the laws and determines that in today's society do not, and that fully meets the individual's right to freedom of expression and self-realization. The first small step towards legalization - of course, with the mutual consent of partners! - Pedophilia is made. This means that the precedent is created, the process went on and off doubts over time to act against pedophiles everyone (including parents) will no less dangerous than today critical of others, already have achieved a place under the sun minorities.

After reading the link I agree with the judge. People are allowed to speak about wanting something all that they want. They are allowed to vote how ever they want. And if they can find an advitiser willing to take on their ad they can do so. Freedom of speech and association allows for those things that the majority of society finds "distasteful". I find thier "pedophilia party" no less distasteful than I do the Westboro Baptists. Which is to say I wouldn't mind if they were all found murdered. But despite my dislike for them they DO have the rights that the Judge listed.

I even support your right to be bigoted against gays. So long as neither you, Westboro, or that pedophilia party tries deny another persons rights through force.

Back
Top Bottom