• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dutch MP Geert Wilders' anti-Islam film sparks protests

Most Muslims know very well who the extremists are in their communities, just as American Italians in Brooklyn and Manhattan and other Italian communities usually all knew who the mafiosos were. It's absurd to claim otherwise. So, they are deliberately protecting them, or doing so from fear of reprisals. If you want to uproot them, then you have to see to it that those who inform on the gangsters are protected, and you have to suspend some ordinary rights to arrest and lock up the extremists, not have riots every time one of them gets questioned or their houses raided.

There is nothing undemocratic about rooting out maniacs, especially known mass murderers and their wannabee admirers. Well, unless of course you're a utter fool, then of course you'll snivel about anything.

Geert Wilders claims that he simply tells the truth. My question is simple; is Wilders correct, or can we prove him wrong.
You start, Djoop. Can you prove him wrong? Or do you agree with him on Islam?

Geert Wilders claims that he simply tells the truth. My question is simple; is Wilders correct, or can we prove him wrong.

That same question gets asked on several other boards; nobody yet has managed to prove Wilders is either a racist or a fascist, despite all the wailing in the affirmative; some of the threads are going up 20 to 30 pages, without a shred of evidence yet to show up. Lots of fatuous assertions, hyperbole, and topic-changing, though.

Most Muslims know very well who the extremists are in their communities, just as American Italians in Brooklyn and Manhattan and other Italian communities usually all knew who the mafiosos were. It's absurd to claim otherwise. So, they are deliberately protecting them, or doing so from fear of reprisals. If you want to uproot them, then you have to see to it that those who inform on the gangsters are protected, and you have to suspend some ordinary rights to arrest and lock up the extremists, not have riots every time one of them gets questioned or their houses raided.

There is nothing undemocratic about rooting out maniacs, especially known mass murderers and their wannabee admirers. Well, unless of course you're a utter fool, then of course you'll snivel about anything.
You've taken the bait Picarro.
Terrorism and "Extremism" isn't the MAIN problem (explanation #9764), just the ugliER tip of the iseberg.

I don't want my my neighbors to be Intolerant Koranic Literalist Bigots (ant-semitic, anti-gay, etc, etc), even if they don't explode.

And Islam is Inherently Intolerant and Unliberal as it is inherently literalist.
And literalist to an unfortunate scripture.

This is the Worldwide Problem along with Daily Killings in the Name of Islam:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...zero-tolerance-homosexuality-0-fer-500-a.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...osexuality-0-fer-500-a-13.html#post1058444881

So who is Going to report/ROOT OUT the Intolerant 500-outa-500 "extremists".. "among them"?
-

Last edited:
You've taken the bait Picarro.
Terrorism and "Extremism" isn't the MAIN problem (explanation #9764), just the ugliER tip of the iseberg.

I don't know what you mean, but I don't consider Islam to be a religion; it's a political movement. The Koran is just a 7th Century Mein Kampf.

So who is Going to report/ROOT OUT the Intolerant 500-outa-500 "extremists".. "among them".

If it were up to me I wouldn't allow ardent members of such a genocidal, imperialist political cult to immigrate here at all, but, I wouldn't say 100% of them are extremists; only about 80% or so. I also wouldn't count Sufis and some other sects as 'extremists'.

I don't know what you mean, but I don't consider Islam to be a religion; it's a political movement. The Koran is just a 7th Century Mein Kampf.

Care to provide some similarities between Mein Kampf and the Qur'an? Seeing as how the majority of Mein Kampf is Hitler's biographies, it is quite clear you are just spewing nonsense.

That same question gets asked on several other boards; nobody yet has managed to prove Wilders is either a racist or a fascist, despite all the wailing in the affirmative; some of the threads are going up 20 to 30 pages, without a shred of evidence yet to show up. Lots of fatuous assertions, hyperbole, and topic-changing, though.

Nobody?

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=dgm&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=geert+wilders+rebuttal+refutation&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=]geert wilders rebuttal refutation - Google Search[/ame]

First link is a complete rebuttal of his beguile movie.

“Fitna” & Rebuttal to Wilders. Refuting Dutch Nazis Rupee News

You start, Djoop. Can you prove him wrong? Or do you agree with him on Islam?

I agree with him on Islam (largely). His statements about Europe's islamic invasion are hyperbole but that's about it. I just don't believe in his 'solutions'. From banning the veil to banning the Qur'an, they're idiotic.

Only one has to notice it and that makes everything allright for me ;)

Nobody?

geert wilders rebuttal refutation - Google Search
Click to View Search Results for f Google: f

First link is a complete rebuttal of his beguile movie.

“Fitna” & Rebuttal to Wilders. Refuting Dutch Nazis Rupee News

Already pointed out.

nobody yet has managed to prove Wilders is either a racist or a fascist, despite all the wailing in the affirmative;

Nothing there in your links, either.

Care to provide some similarities between Mein Kampf and the Qur'an?

Here you go ...

Online Copies Of The Koran

When you in form yourself on that one, then get back to us and we will find you a copy of Mein Kampf.

Seeing as how the majority of Mein Kampf is Hitler's biographies, it is quite clear you are just spewing nonsense.

Seeing as how you've read neither, you have no idea of what you're talking about as usual.

agree with him on Islam (largely). His statements about Europe's islamic invasion are hyperbole but that's about it. I just don't believe in his 'solutions'. From banning the veil to banning the Qur'an, they're idiotic.

Forcing women to wear veils is a violation of their rights in most Western countries, and the Koran is indeed full of hate speech calling for the murders of unbelievers, also a violation of many European laws.

Forcing women to wear veils is a violation of their rights in most Western countries, and the Koran is indeed full of hate speech calling for the murders of unbelievers, also a violation of many European laws.
He knows full well he could never get it through parliament, and even if he could, it wouldn't solve a thing.

Here you go ...

Online Copies Of The Koran

When you in form yourself on that one, then get back to us and we will find you a copy of Mein Kampf.

Seeing as how you've read neither, you have no idea of what you're talking about as usual.

Basically what you're telling me is you have nothing to back up your assertion that the Qur'an is a 7th century Mein Kampf. I've read the Qur'an multiple times. However, it's quite apparent that you have not.

Come back when you provide similarities between the Qur'an and Mein Kampf, two books you have shown you know absolutely nothing about.

Care to provide some similarities between Mein Kampf and the Qur'an? Seeing as how the majority of Mein Kampf is Hitler's biographies, it is quite clear you are just spewing nonsense.

Always happy to oblige with "My Jihad"

Why deal in "shouting-fire-in-the-theater" Metaphor when we have a Specific case?

Mein Kampf was a book about Hitler's Ideas and struggles.. the Jews among them.

The Koran was/is a book about Mohammed's struggles....... the Jews among them.

Both Killed/Cleansed their Respective areas of those Jews. The Arabian Peninsula/Europe.

Mein Kampf is a Best seller IN the Arab World.. translating to "My struggle/Jihad"

MeinKampf1995.jpg
MeinKampf1975.jpg

-
-

Their Kampf
Hitler’s book in Arab hands.
By David Pryce-Jones
July 29, 2002, National Review
David Pryce-Jones on Mein Kampf & Arabs on National Review Online

-

buona notte!
-

Last edited:
He knows full well he could never get it through parliament, and even if he could, it wouldn't solve a thing.

Yes, he knows. He is speaking tongue-in-cheek on that, a dig at his political enemies who have attempted to falsely brand him a racist and a fascist. He's merely highlighting their blatant hypocrisy and shallowness.

Yes, Mein Kampf is indeed a best seller all over the ME in Arab states, and Turkey as well, mbig, not to mention Nazi salutes are all the rage among the gangsters and Islamo-Fascist militias.

So we don't have to refute Wilders, just prove that he is a racist? Move the goal posts much?

Nobody moved anything. You're being unable to refute anything isn't 'moving goal posts', just your own ignorance.

Here's a hint:

The Koran is also a biography, and the plans of a psychopath for conquest.

Last edited:
Always happy to oblige with "My Jihad"

Mein Kampf was a book about Hitler's Ideas and struggles.. the Jews among them.

The Koran was/is a book about Mohammed's struggles....... the Jews among them.

Both Killed/Cleansed their Respective areas of those Jews. The Arabian Peninsula/Europe.
[/quote]
The Qur'an is hardly a book about Muhammad's struggles. There are indeed a few verses that deal with Muhammad's life, but the overall majority of the book does not revolve around Muhammad.

As for your assertion that the Arabian Peninsula was cleansed of Jews, care to provide evidence? The Habbani Jews seem to contradict your claim. Even then, we are looking for similarities between the two books, not the two individuals.

You seem to be ignorant on this subject and showcasing it quite well. Where are your comments on the 300 Jews who came to fought alongside Muhammad at the Battle of Uhud?

Nobody moved anything. You're being unable to refute anything isn't 'moving goal posts', just your own ignorance.

Here's a hint:

The Koran is also a biography, and the plans of a psychopath for conquest.

You stated earlier in this topic that you had seen no one refute Geert Wilders contentions on Islam. I provided a link that did a complete point by point rebuttal. You then state that the rebuttal does not prove that Geert Wilders is a racist.

That is called moving the goal posts/raising the bar:

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalpost]Moving the goalpost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

You stated earlier in this topic that you had seen no one refute Geert Wilders contentions on Islam.

And I still haven't; the Rupee News 'rebuttal' is merely hyperbole and nonsense, not to mention they don't proofread their rants, or they're barely literate, probably the latter; unlike message board discussions, self-proclaimed 'news' sites should at least know how to spell 'anti-semitism', or have somebody on staff who can operate programs like 'Spellcheck', for instance, so no, your link is garbage.

I provided a link that did a complete point by point rebuttal.

If you were able to do one yourself, you wouldn't have posted a link to a load of tripe, eh? Their claims of a 'point by point rebuttal' on what the Koran says is nonsense as well; if you had ever read the Koran you would have known that, also.

You then state that the rebuttal does not prove that Geert Wilders is a racist.

And neither does it prove he's a fascist; as I said, none of his enemies have yet to prove their claims, and of course you still haven't, either.

That is called moving the goal posts/raising the bar:

You moved them all by yourself, as is obvious to most people reading this. Your failure is entirely self-inflicted, which is to be expected when you merely regurgitate whatever's fashionable with your peer group and fits some ideology instead of developing critical reading skills; I think you're still allowed to smoke pot and wear Che Lives! T shirts even if you never read Chomsky or finally realize Rachel Corrie was an idiot and not some 'Martyr', so don't let those worries keep you from independent study on your own. Just don't tell your friends.

Last edited:
And I still haven't; the Rupee News 'rebuttal' is merely hyperbole and nonsense, not to mention they don't proofread their rants, or they're barely literate, probably the latter; unlike message board discussions, self-proclaimed 'news' sites should at least know how to spell 'anti-semitism', or have somebody on staff who can operate programs like 'Spellcheck', for instance, so no, your link is garbage.
I love how kids use words incorrectly. In what way is a point by point rebuttal a hyperbole? Seeing as how the points raised are specific and literal, raging that they are hyperbole is utter crap.

BTW, anti-semitism is not a word. Antisemitism, on the other hand, is.

If you were able to do one yourself, you wouldn't have posted a link to a load of tripe, eh? Their claims of a 'point by point rebuttal' on what the Koran says is nonsense as well; if you had ever read the Koran you would have known that, also.
If I chose to refute Geert Wilders' film, then that would mean Geert Wilders' film is actually worthy of intellectual scrutiny. His film is mere propaganda, and propaganda deserves no rebuttal. Out of context verses contrasted against horrific scenes is not worth my time.

And as you are incapable of reading comprehensively, I already stated I had read the Qur'an multiple times.

And neither does it prove he's a fascist; as I said, none of his enemies have yet to prove their claims, and of course you still haven't, either.
It's quite funny you say that, as Wilders' has yet to respond to the rebuttal of his film by the AEL.

You moved them all by yourself, as is obvious to most people reading this. Your failure is entirely self-inflicted, which is to be expected when you merely regurgitate whatever's fashionable with your peer group and fits some ideology instead of developing critical reading skills; I think you're still allowed to smoke pot and wear Che Lives! T shirts even if you never read Chomsky or finally realize Rachel Corrie was an idiot and not some 'Martyr', so don't let those worries keep you from independent study on your own. Just don't tell your friends.
I moved them? Short term memory loss?

The question posed by Djoop:
Djoop said:
Geert Wilders claims that he simply tells the truth. My question is simple; is Wilders correct, or can we prove him wrong?

To which you responded:
Picaro said:

That is called moving the goalposts or raising the bar. So besides engaging in a fallacy and personal attacks, do you have anything substantial to add?

Mein Kampf is a Best seller IN the Arab World.. translating to "My struggle/Jihad"
-
Can you prove it is a "best seller" in the Arab world? I note it sells 15,000 copies a year in the US. Where are you getting your sales figures from for the Arab world?

I love how kids use words incorrectly. In what way is a point by point rebuttal a hyperbole?
Name me one point the link rebutted.

:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom