• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

During the Jan 6th Insurrection, someone in the White House called a rioter's phone.

Well we know for damn sure that Biden certainly did not hire the best people because he chose people for jobs solely on the color of their skin, male/female, LGBTQ...., but certainly not on competence, including himself.
And they are all better than most of the clowns Trump hired. You love being a TDS.

Well we know for damn sure that Biden certainly did not hire the best people because he chose people for jobs solely on the color of their skin, male/female, LGBTQ
You have absolutely no idea how bigoted this is. I love it.

Well we know for damn sure that Biden certainly did not hire the best people because he chose people for jobs solely on the color of their skin, male/female, LGBTQ...., but certainly not on competence, including himself.
Deflection duly noted. Thread is 'not' about Biden. You ( and your post ) are dismissed. You get a mulligan on the Biden "hired himself" laffriot.

Please name a few of the "deep state traitors" within the WH.
Stupid demand.

If we knew their names, they wouldn't be deep state...they'd be out on their ear. No...we don't know their names, but we see the results of their actions.

Very likely it was a deep state traitor within the WH. After all, there were more than a few of them.
There are alternate realities and then...
....... there are realities beyond the comprehension of rational minds.....
.......that's where you reside.

You need to get grounded in a reality recognized by cognizant beings......

There is no "deep state"...
there was only one traitor in the White House that was making calls that fateful day....
Your man.....Donald tRump....

There are alternate realities and then...
....... there are realities beyond the comprehension of rational minds.....
.......that's where you reside.

You need to get grounded in a reality recognized by cognizant beings......

There is no "deep state"...
there was only one traitor in the White House that was making calls that fateful day....
Your man.....Donald tRump....
yawn...

You are dismissed.

He did say that he "immediately deployed the national guard".....

......maybe he meant "trump (proud boys etc) nation", because the ****ing traitor certainly never called our national guard......

......Pence had to make that call.

.......it is very clear to me that someone other than Trump was handling people outside, making Trump not guilty, which the senate knew as they already acquitted Trump anyway.........

:LOL:

It is nighttime out now. That is about how much info one can derive from the tweet and video.

I guess this is a guessing game thread?

Nothing but speculative replies and seemingly incorrect info by the tweeter twit.

The twitter idiot you quoted "...The White House switchboard connected a call to a rioter ...." ---

Says to me that a call came into the WH switchboard, the caller asked to speak to a rioter [in the WH] and was then connected - meaning somehow the rioter was in the WH at a non-cell phone.

Yet watching the video, it turns out that the call originated from a non-cell phone within the WH and the ultimate recipient was a person outside with a cell phone who is branded a 'rioter' (must be smart to dial, talk to the secretary, then talk to someone the sec connected the caller to -- and did all of this while rioting.

What is absolutely astonishing about this is that here we are almost at month 21 since the j6 incident and stuff like this is not known to the public yet you all here that are anti-Trump want to see him in cuffs, in jail, when you haven't even heard all of the evidence.

You stay in your convoluted world, please as I believe in law and order, due process, and discovery.

The j6 committee had more than enough air time to run this tidbit as it is very clear to me that someone other than Trump was handling people outside, making Trump not guilty, which the senate knew as they already acquitted Trump anyway.

What else is the traitor and j6 committee keeping hidden that would help Trump? Based on their Live Hollywood produced shows - a hell of a lot.

Why do democrats lie so damn much and tell 1/2 truths - tell us only the parts that help them??

November is coming and so is time for a democrat president to be impeached.
Damn. Your feelings are really hurt.

Trump didn't personally hire everyone in the WH.
So the people he put in charge to do the hiring were the incompetent ones?
The best and the brightest don't hire traitors to the cause.

I will throw you a bone though in that it's possible the purported "traitor" in question may have at one time been loyal to the cause. But like literally a hundred of Trump's hires and appointments, they later came to realize that he was an incompetent, raging lunatic that posed a threat to our country and had to be stopped. If so, kudos to them. Country over party.

Mr. Trump may very have made that call. But so what? When you're president they let you call who you want and say what you want.

C'mon Mycroft, get with the program.

Oh...don't worry. I'll keep presenting the truth.

I'll leave the spin and nonsense to you and your ilk.
Did your nose smack your monitor when you hit “post reply”.

And he didn’t brag about it?

Doubtful.
They know the phone that the call went to. They know who had that phone. And I'm pretty sure they know what that person was doing before and after the call.

They know the phone that the call went to. They know who had that phone. And I'm pretty sure they know what that person was doing before and after the call.
And they didn’t run to tell everybody trump said to stop when everybody was bitching about him doing nothing for hours?

Implausible.

And they didn’t run to tell everybody trump said to stop when everybody was bitching about him doing nothing for hours?

Implausible.
Yep. The ex-president brags about everything. If this was even in the realm of reality they would have been bragging about it since day one.

Well Rump always believes he can do whatever he wants and get away with it........ if the call was important yet stupid of course my finger points at Trump!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom