• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

During the Jan 6th Insurrection, someone in the White House called a rioter's phone.

There were also more than a few agent provocateurs, FBI, Capitol Police and non-Trump supporters from other agencies taking part in the riot.
But mostly deplorable’s.

Don't you just love the word dipshit?

I love it! It has a quality all its own and surpasses even "asshole'
Yep!

I’m an asshole but definitely not a dipshit.

I find it hard to believe Riggelman doesn't know the other end of that call.
I think you are correct.

It's to his advantage to keep that knowledge hidden. It allows the Trump haters free rein to speculate until they believe their speculation is true.

I think you are correct.

It's to his advantage to keep that knowledge hidden. It allows the Trump haters free rein to speculate until they believe their speculation is true.
It’s believed that Trump made the call while he ate popcorn and watched the insurrection on TV.

Don't you just love the word dipshit?

I love it! It has a quality all its own and surpasses even "asshole'
Some words/phrases are just so appropriate.
I remember you referring to the dipshit formerguy as an "amoral clod" a couple years back.

This doesn't make trump innocent. The FBI used informants, undercover guys in different arrangements to catch Mafia gangsters for decades before.

I remember seeing that NYT story. The article mentioned other proof that there was advanced preparation but it fairly and impartially describes how there were proud boys members who were out of the loop. It is plausible that other pb members knew this guy was communicating with a handler and they made sure he didn't get the plan, like , don't tell Frogman, he's a snitch.
Several quotes are included in the article concerning doubt that this informant had access to upper pb leadership. The first quote shows that the informant was choosing sides. He passed several barriers that had already been breeched, broken. Later the Times informs in fairness that he left the capitol without incident.

"At one point, his handler appeared not to grasp that the building had been breached, the records show, and asked the informant to keep him in the loop — especially if there was any violence."

Simply, violence had been witnessed by the informant for 20 minutes and he didn't inform, as he was an informant, who chose sides, but did little harm.

other quotes -

"In this case, the records obtained by The Times do not directly address whether the informant was in a good position to know about plans developed for Jan. 6 by the leadership of the Proud Boys, why he was cooperating, whether he could have missed indications of a plot or whether he could have deliberately misled the government."

"But it is not clear from the records obtained by The Times how well he (the informant) knew the group’s top leaders or whether he was in the best position to learn about potential plans to storm the Capitol."

The members would avoid a guy who has been through the wringer and might be texting an FBI agent. He was a pawn foot soldier, didn't even know what was happening that day.

There were also more than a few agent provocateurs, FBI, Capitol Police and non-Trump supporters from other agencies taking part in the riot.

NYT

Twitter

And then we have documents from an FBI CHS - turned whistle blower.

If the building was closed, why...
Maybe because they were concerned about the security at the capitol. That article is largely speculative, interpretive.

Still not convinced, I don't think provocateurs made any difference that day. I can't believe the provocateurs make trump innocent.

I know. That's the same thing I was told when I raised questions about the allegations being made about Gaetz too. It would be nice if Progressives followed your advice and did not jump to conclusions based on rumors, innuendos, and unconfirmed sources.

I know. That's the same thing I was told when I raised questions about the allegations being made about Gaetz too. It would be nice if Progressives followed your advice and did not jump to conclusions based on rumors, innuendos, and unconfirmed sources.
what were you told regarding Roe and elections?

what were you told regarding Roe and elections?
I don't see the connection between this discussion and your question but in the spirit of good debate...

I have to admit that I am shocked that Roe was overturned and I am eating a little crow over that. I did not think the court would ever overturn that decision.

You will have to be more specific about what your asking about the elections if you want an answer.

I don't see the connection between this discussion and your question but in the spirit of good debate...

I have to admit that I am shocked that Roe was overturned and I am eating a little crow over that. I did not think the court would ever overturn that decision.

You will have to be more specific about what your asking about the elections if you want an answer.
what were you told about Jan 6th and convictions?

Yeah. You read that right...

I’d love it to have been Trump, but thinking logically about it, it was probably one of the Trump team that was trying to get someone to stop what was going on. From the Jan 6 hearings most people on the Trump team knew it was going to go badly for them and theirs, and wanted it to stop. Between DOJ and SDNY Trump looks cooked. And watching Trump, he’ll probably ride that flaming pile of shit down to the end. He’s a helluva show. I wonder what the MAGA’s will latch onto after he’s gone? Who’s the next orange Jesus?

Some words/phrases are just so appropriate.
I remember you referring to the dipshit formerguy as an "amoral clod" a couple years back.
I'm always a fan of "F-stick"

Very likely it was a deep state traitor within the WH. After all, there were more than a few of them.

Please name a few of the "deep state traitors" within the WH.

Trump didn't personally hire everyone in the WH.

Could be true. I suspect Trump had a lot to say on who was hired.

Then you must believe Trump lied when he said , "I will hire the best people"

Please name a few of the "deep state traitors" within the WH.
So far, almost everybody in the White House back then except orange jesus, Ivanka, Eric, and DTJr. And if his kids turn on him in court they’ll become deep state operatives too.

Oh, I think the pillow guy and general Flynn are still “not deep state” too. They haven’t turned on Donny yet have they?

Yeah. You read that right...

It is nighttime out now. That is about how much info one can derive from the tweet and video.

I guess this is a guessing game thread?

Nothing but speculative replies and seemingly incorrect info by the tweeter twit.

The twitter idiot you quoted "...The White House switchboard connected a call to a rioter ...." ---

Says to me that a call came into the WH switchboard, the caller asked to speak to a rioter [in the WH] and was then connected - meaning somehow the rioter was in the WH at a non-cell phone.

Yet watching the video, it turns out that the call originated from a non-cell phone within the WH and the ultimate recipient was a person outside with a cell phone who is branded a 'rioter' (must be smart to dial, talk to the secretary, then talk to someone the sec connected the caller to -- and did all of this while rioting.

What is absolutely astonishing about this is that here we are almost at month 21 since the j6 incident and stuff like this is not known to the public yet you all here that are anti-Trump want to see him in cuffs, in jail, when you haven't even heard all of the evidence.

You stay in your convoluted world, please as I believe in law and order, due process, and discovery.

The j6 committee had more than enough air time to run this tidbit as it is very clear to me that someone other than Trump was handling people outside, making Trump not guilty, which the senate knew as they already acquitted Trump anyway.

What else is the traitor and j6 committee keeping hidden that would help Trump? Based on their Live Hollywood produced shows - a hell of a lot.

Why do democrats lie so damn much and tell 1/2 truths - tell us only the parts that help them??

November is coming and so is time for a democrat president to be impeached.

Then you must believe Trump lied when he said , "I will hire the best people"

Well we know for damn sure that Biden certainly did not hire the best people because he chose people for jobs solely on the color of their skin, male/female, LGBTQ...., but certainly not on competence, including himself.

Back
Top Bottom