• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Durham's Investigation Is Falling Apart

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Today Durham's top aid resigned citing pressure from Bill Barr. I always had a feeling this would go nowhere, but now with the senate report proving the FBI had every reason to open an investigation in 2016, we have the resignation of a senior level prosecutor working with Durham.

We'll see how Barr spins and lies about this development. Remember after a year of investigating, Barr got one low level guy altering an email. Actually Barr did not even get him. The IG report turned that up.

Today Durham's top aid resigned citing pressure from Bill Barr. I always had a feeling this would go nowhere, but now with the senate report proving the FBI had every reason to open an investigation in 2016, we have the resignation of a senior level prosecutor working with Durham.

We'll see how Barr spins and lies about this development. Remember after a year of investigating, Barr got one low level guy altering an email. Actually Barr did not even get him. The IG report turned that up.

And nobody is surprised.

Don’t count the chickens just yet........

So much for Trumps October surprise. Me thinks he's finished.

I don’t even understand why they’re still pushing with this stuff and Burisma. He’s not dragging Biden down like he did Hillary. Country likes old white guys that say malarky. They don’t like dorky smart women who complete entire sentences and prepare for things.

Also, what credibility has Trump built up with the American public? Why would we believe his charges against Biden? What is it they can produce that would cause curiosity vs disbelief?

Don’t count the chickens just yet........

Not a *single* person will be convicted for “spying” on Trump’s campaign.

Not a one.

Why would the fact that one Trump hater left the team indicate that "Durham's investigation is falling apart"?

Perhaps that's wishful thinking on your part?

The FBI's only objective was to spy on Trump at the behest of the Obama WH in order to either keep him from winning or wreck his presidency. Obama flagrantly abused his office and misused law enforcement for Democrat party ends. He's makes Trump look like a choirboy and should probably be in prison.

Why would the fact that one Trump hater left the team indicate that "Durham's investigation is falling apart"?

Wishful thinking is all they ever have. I'm sure Schiff will be presenting his airtight evidence of Russian collusion any day now.:lamo

Not a one.

Which is a pathetic commentary on the state of the (in)justice system in this country. If Comey doesn't go to prison then we have no claim to be a nation of laws.

Durham must be close to releasing something, and the usual folks are trying to get ahead of it with "nothingburger", "huge fail", and the like.

I expect that Durham's aide doesn't want her name on something forthcoming because her chance at a prime job at a prestigious democrat firm will be in the crapper if she's associated with what's next.

It's a Sally Yates redux.

I don’t even understand why they’re still pushing with this stuff and Burisma. He’s not dragging Biden down like he did Hillary. Country likes old white guys that say malarky. They don’t like dorky smart women who complete entire sentences and prepare for things.

Also, what credibility has Trump built up with the American public? Why would we believe his charges against Biden? What is it they can produce that would cause curiosity vs disbelief?

He pushes it because Trumpublicans and QAnons eat that **** up. It's not about truth. They have proven long ago that they are not interested in the truth. Trumpublicans and QAnon need to hear it to continue their love for all things Trump.

I'm patiently waiting for Durham's next photo op, to see if he's still casting his hairy eyeball about for the cameras.

The FBI's only objective was to spy on Trump at the behest of the Obama WH in order to either keep him from winning or wreck his presidency. Obama flagrantly abused his office and misused law enforcement for Democrat party ends. He's makes Trump look like a choirboy and should probably be in prison.

Then why isn't he? All we have is you guys telling each other how bad obama was, nothing else. Why is it that nobody all you folks on the right have already convicted not been convicted of anything in a court of law? Why?

Durham expects a big payday for this report from Trump and Barr so they will end up with something you can be sure of that. Whether anyone except trumpsters will believe any of it we will find out.

Which is a pathetic commentary on the state of the (in)justice system in this country. If Comey doesn't go to prison then we have no claim to be a nation of laws.

I think the same about Trump and Barr. Barr is having his license to practice law looked at and the State of New York will eventually get Trumps financial records so I suspect they will be there before Comey if Trump loses in November.

Durham must be close to releasing something, and the usual folks are trying to get ahead of it with "nothingburger", "huge fail", and the like.

I expect that Durham's aide doesn't want her name on something forthcoming because her chance at a prime job at a prestigious democrat firm will be in the crapper if she's associated with what's next.

It's a Sally Yates redux.

I suspect that someone who has been working at the DOJ for most of her carrier does not want her name on the half truths that will make up the Durham report. This is Durham's big payday, maybe a spot on SCOTUS for him if Trump wins.

Not a one.

Not one single person was convicted of colluding with Russia. Not a one.

Where are the Russian agents? Nowhere to be found it seems. Dem's drove that fake news investigation.

Anyone who doesn't hate Trump isn't rational.

The only thing investigating Burisma will reveal is that their Ukrainian owners and board members dodge taxes in the Ukraine, which is what the Ukrainian investigations always has been about, and not whatever Crazy Rudy ever claimed.

Back
Top Bottom