• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Durham's Investigation Is Falling Apart

Yeah, we can’t have panic, people might die.

People are going to die anyway until a cure is found. More people die when panic is instilled, and there happen to be significant, documented numbers backing up that assertion.

You wouldn't likely know that.

People are going to die anyway until a cure is found. More people die when panic is instilled, and there happen to be significant, documented numbers backing up that assertion.

You wouldn't likely know that.

I would not. I’m panicked over what’s happening in Portland tho.

Not a *single* person will be convicted for “spying” on Trump’s campaign.

Not a one.

I see more possibly that more people in the Trump campaign will be convicted of graft, or cooperating with foreign powers.

I see more possibly that more people in the Trump campaign will be convicted of graft, or cooperating with foreign powers.

Most of the folks around him have been convicted already. He's a criminal that surrounded himself with same.

Most of the folks around him have been convicted already. He's a criminal that surrounded himself with same.

Not enough have been. If he loses come November, I suspect a number of his close family will be indicted once he leaves office.

Not enough have been. If he loses come November, I suspect a number of his close family will be indicted once he leaves office.

I think there's a decent shot he and the fam flee the county. You add another 100k of bodies to the current tab, and Jared won't be able to sleep outside of a panic room for the rest of his life.

So you’re saying because of the lack of convictions, it’s just wrong to keep attributing criminality?

Not just lack of convictions, lack of facts regarding criminality.

You know what I think is the best part? The part that makes me laugh and laugh? Durham, BArr - they could have Biden dead to rigths. Like solid cold, every Trumpkin Q fever dream realized with evidence. And it won’t matter. Trump and his AG have so tattered anyone’s desire to believe anything from him, it would fall on deaf ears.

That’s the price you pay for running nothing but disinfo ops on your own country for 4 years.

Whats amusing is that if Durham finds nothing it means there was no basis by the Obama Admin or using the authority and power of the state against its political opponents.

Whats amusing is that if Durham finds nothing it means there was no basis by the Obama Admin or using the authority and power of the state against its political opponents.

I don’t think that’s what that means but you guys have thrown so much at Obama and all of it’s failed, if you want to believe losing is winning it sounds like you’re just prepping for fall.

I don’t think that’s what that means but you guys have thrown so much at Obama and all of it’s failed, if you want to believe losing is winning it sounds like you’re just prepping for fall.

The investigation is about the basis for investigating that Trump and/or his campaign had conspired with Russia

Translation: Hillary belongs in prison, Trump wuz framed.

<Snicker>

Nothing to be "framed" about.
There was no conspiracy. The question Durham is investigating is what was the evidence and the facts which caused the Obama Admin to think it had?

Nothing to be "framed" about.
There was no conspiracy. The question Durham is investigating is what was the evidence and the facts which caused the Obama Admin to think it had?

GOP led senate intel committee already answered.

Sweet Metaphor of the trump Campaign

EhvFG-CWAAAeuTV

Yes-- they answered there was no conspiracy.
Durham is asking why the Obama Admin thought there was.

That’s not what that report found.

Durham report is already tainted and garbage. Only folks that are going to care are people already voting for Trump. Joe ain’t Hillary but Trump is Trump.

Not one single person was convicted of colluding with Russia. Not a one.

Where are the Russian agents? Nowhere to be found it seems. Dem's drove that fake news investigation.

John Durham's top aide, federal prosecutor Norah Dannehy, resigned because Bill Barr was pressuring the team to put out a report (which was not the job of prosecutors at any time) right before the presidential election. Everyone knows that DOJ policy forbids any announcement within 60 days of an election. (FBI Director Jim Comey broke that rule when he made an announcement about Hillary Clinton in 2016 and everyone has been highly cognizant of it ever since.) Ms.Dannehy's resignation would have been a stain on anything John Durham reported had there been a shred of integrity to his investigation from the start, but there was not.

In addition, no one should forget that the bi-partisan, Republican led, Senate Intelligence Committee issued a report going beyond the Mueller report and concluding that there was collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

John Durham's top aide, federal prosecutor Norah Dannehy, resigned because Bill Barr was pressuring the team to put out a report (which was not the job of prosecutors at any time) right before the presidential election. Everyone knows that DOJ policy forbids any announcement within 60 days of an election. (FBI Director Jim Comey broke that rule when he made an announcement about Hillary Clinton in 2016 and everyone has been highly cognizant of it ever since.) Ms.Dannehy's resignation would have been a stain on anything John Durham reported had there been a shred of integrity to his investigation from the start, but there was not.

In addition, no one should forget that the bi-partisan, Republican led, Senate Intelligence Committee issued a report going beyond the Mueller report and concluding that there was collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

I find your commentary to be identical to the official narrative.

Welcome to DP. You're on the wrong side of the country, and history.

I find your commentary to be identical to the official narrative.

Welcome to DP. You're on the wrong side of the country, and history.

I thought that this was a debate forum. Stating what I am is not refuting anything I said. Is that all that I am to expect from DP?

Why would the fact that one Trump hater left the team indicate that "Durham's investigation is falling apart"?

Perhaps that's wishful thinking on your part?

Yeah and who cares that a record number of persons left or were indicted from Trump's circle of corruption.
I see a pattern

Yeah and who cares that a record number of persons left or were indicted from Trump's circle of corruption.
I see a pattern

So...you think this lady is part of some "circle of corruption"?

Is that part of this "pattern" you see?

Yes-- they answered there was no conspiracy.
Durham is asking why the Obama Admin thought there was.

If this is the standard, is there enough special investigators to arm chair quarterback the numerous questionable decisions by DJT.

Barr better get busy assigning special prosecutors

I think there's a decent shot he and the fam flee the county. You add another 100k of bodies to the current tab, and Jared won't be able to sleep outside of a panic room for the rest of his life.

DJT 2021 new Russian oligarch

Back
Top Bottom