• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Durham

NYT is spinning, deflecting, and obfuscating - like you do. I know you won't read this, but some here will, at least those who want to know the truth. The Misleading Claim That Durham’s Reference to Trump White House Records Was Misleading

Again, NYT is spinning because they are complicit in spreading the Russia Hoax.
McCarthy ignores of course that Sussman declares under oath in his response that the EOP data all preceded Trump. That's disappointing. He's supposed to be a serious former prosecutor. You'd think a declaration under oath by Sussman's team would get a mention, somewhere. It's a fact easily established at trial, and Durham could have easily addressed this claim in his next filing, but Durham left the time period deliberately vague, again.

So we can either guess about when the data was collected because of Durham's deliberately and repeatedly vague references to EOP data, or we can go with the only declaration under oath about when that data was collected and that is in fact very specific about the relevant timeframe.

1 For example, although the Special Counsel implies that in Mr. Sussmann’s February 9, 2017 meeting, he provided Agency-2 with EOP data from after Mr. Trump took office, the Special Counsel is well aware that the data provided to Agency-2 pertained only to the period of time before Mr. Trump took office, when Barack Obama was President

Fake news hiding behind a pay-wall lol

Durham is bringing indictments. He's doing so very carefully and without leaks and media drama.

Unlike every investigation that democrats run, which is intended only to feed media narratives.

This is an actual investigation, and the only time we hear what's going on is when court documents are filed. As it should be.
Without leaks and media drama durham is bringing indictments. How did you find out? It's been over two years, where are the indictments?

Give up. It's not teh NY Times it's Durham himself that said your media was lying.

Nowhere in the article is Durham saying that Fox is lying. He said that "members of the media" may have "misinterpreted" claims that he made in a previous filing.

He was probably talking about the left-wing media claiming it's a nothing burger.

It's you who is lying.

Durham is bringing indictments. He's doing so very carefully and without leaks and media drama.

Unlike every investigation that democrats run, which is intended only to feed media narratives.

This is an actual investigation, and the only time we hear what's going on is when court documents are filed. As it should be.
Hang in there

Seriously?

WTF?

Facts are facts no matter how ****ed up an individual is.

I should have incl by "Ex post facto SNARK warning". Nonetheless, the fact that counts the most is the fact that the RW Trump cult Rep/cons don't count facts. It may be very well their reality that takes the House and Senate in this yrs election. What do you think of that reality? How about the reality of the fact that the Dems are cowards that don't do **** to defend democracy or get out in front of issues while the Rep/cons smear them for, how many yrs?

Let's hear from the cultists now, just a few days removed from the false narrative placed on the Durham filing by the fake hate media.

Come on, don't hide.

Your media makes fools of you. When will you renounce cult realizing you are being played for a dupe?

It's OK to be conservative. It is not OK to have false facts which the last 5 years has become the norm.

Argue about philosophy as we once did, don't deny reality.

Be Americans again.

We'll know more when this goes to trial.

Those capable of recognizing facts and reality.

Alt reality is real to those who believe. Whether certain individuals truly believe it, a whole lot of Rep/cons support that alt reality and with enough others can get a so supporting Rep/con Congress elected this year. That's reality.

I should have incl by "Ex post facto SNARK warning". Nonetheless, the fact that counts the most is the fact that the RW Trump cult Rep/cons don't count facts. It may be very well their reality that takes the House and Senate in this yrs election. What do you think of that reality? How about the reality of the fact that the Dems are cowards that don't do **** to defend democracy or get out in front of issues while the Rep/cons smear them for, how many yrs?

Seems to me it is up to justice to defend democracy at present. Do you disagree?

Alt reality is real to those who believe.
Real in their minds. Not real though.

In the post Loser #45 era, a distinction that must be constantly reinforced with every Trumplican/Trumpster lie.
Whether certain individuals truly believe it, a whole lot of Rep/cons support that alt reality and with enough others can get a so supporting Rep/con Congress elected this year. That's reality.
Likely to be realized.

We'll know more when this goes to trial.

Trump will be arrested longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg before Hillary.

LOL

WTF??

I had no idea you were capable of such stupid posts. Are you for real?

Your failure to understand the context of today's reality is shared by the great majority of elected Dems who think it so unreal they need not respond, and thus let the attack on democracy and civil liberties go unchallenged to any meaningful extent. Though I certainly intended a degree of SNARK in my post, it is a fact that there are enough Rep/con/Trump cult voters who support alt reality that could have them in control of both the House and Senate after the 2022 election. If you don't get that, it is you and others like you who are too stupid to count the fact of those votes that could make alt reality THE reality. The Dems are the most politically stupid party I've seen in my lifetime. You can't get politically dumber than Dems. Get that straight. WTF is that you don't get that. When the Rep party says that the 1/6 attack on the Capitol was of "ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse.", you better believe that fascism is on the rise and it's not something to be ignored, as the Dems have been largely ignoring much the same thing for many yrs.

Trump will be arrested longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg before Hillary.

LOL
Theoretically, yes. Of course, neither will ever spend a second in prison.

Your failure to understand the context of today's reality is shared by the great majority of elected Dems who think it so unreal they need not respond, and thus let the attack on democracy and civil liberties go unchallenged to any meaningful extent. Though I certainly intended a degree of SNARK in my post, it is a fact that there are enough Rep/con/Trump cult voters who support alt reality that could have them in control of both the House and Senate after the 2022 election. If you don't get that, it is you and others like you who are too stupid to count the fact of those votes that could make alt reality THE reality. The Dems are the most politically stupid party I've seen in my lifetime. You can't get politically dumber than Dems. Get that straight. WTF is that you don't get that. When the Rep party says that the 1/6 attack on the Capitol was of "ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse.", you better believe that fascism is on the rise and it's not something to be ignored, as the Dems have been largely ignoring much the same thing for many yrs.

I fail to see what that has to do with your post on the first page.

Seems to me it is up to justice to defend democracy at present. Do you disagree?

I say leaving the defense of democracy in only the hands of justice, the SC being the highest form of justice in America, is ignoring reality. Currently, the efforts of the legislative and executive branches, when in control by the Rep/cons, is diluting democracy. The Dems, whom are one of the two political bodies responsible for executive and legislative operation and constitutional duties, and responsible for whom occupies the seats of the judicial branch, have been for yrs, and are still, royally F'n up. They've let the judicial branch, especially the SC, be filled with those who support the attack on democracy, incl civil rights.

Nowhere in the article is Durham saying that Fox is lying. He said that "members of the media" may have "misinterpreted" claims that he made in a previous filing.

He was probably talking about the left-wing media claiming it's a nothing burger.

It's you who is lying.
what I think he is worried about is having a judge rule that because of the media coverage, he is using the information as a political weapon , and dismiss it.

it does no good to speculate, so personally, I plan to wait to see exactly what happens before saying more about the Durham investigation.

I am DEFINITELY for more of it coming out though.

Let's hear from the cultists now, just a few days removed from the false narrative placed on the Durham filing by the fake hate media.

Come on, don't hide.

Your media makes fools of you. When will you renounce cult realizing you are being played for a dupe?

It's OK to be conservative. It is not OK to have false facts which the last 5 years has become the norm.

Argue about philosophy as we once did, don't deny reality.

Be Americans again.
:rolleyes:

Real in their minds. Not real though.

In the post Loser #45 era, a distinction that must be constantly reinforced with every Trumplican/Trumpster lie.

Likely to be realized.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth" ---- Marcus Aurelius.

Real in their minds as opposed to what is real in your mind?

Too many people have the mentality that what is fact to them will lead to logical conclusion because it's so obvious. Enough people will see the truth of fact and make sensible decision and take the according action. Like for whom they vote. That's how Hillary lost. And John Kerry. And to some extent, Gore. That's the mentality of the Dems, sitting on their hands thinking logic will win out. But the majority of decisions humans make are based on emotion, not logic. Rep/cons make visceral appeal to people's emotions while Dems appeal, like professors, to people's logic. If they make any "appeal" at all. Hence, the great majority of the public agree with the facts of Dem policy that Rep/cons defeat in legislature, but Dems lack the message to make that all important appeal to people's emotions, incl the logic of Dem policies and the threat Rep/cons are to our democracy. The result is the reality of what we must live with. That's reality. Opinion not based on fact but on lies wins. The Dems aren't even trying to use the facts and themselves live in an unreal world, lacking realization of what's in play, the facts.

I fail to see what that has to do with your post on the first page.

As unreal is the Rep/con beliefs are that make up their own reality, it is real to them as much as any fact-based opinion that logic would conclude is real by the rational mind. But it is those beliefs are what is dictating the reality of the world we live in, specifically in America. It is that unreal belief that has filled the SC with a majority that supports those beliefs, diluting our democracy. I said " You have your reality, they have theirs. Who's to say which is real?" So, guess who is saying which is real? And convincing the nation of such by various rule of our 3 govt branches, especially the SC? The ones with or without the facts? Who do you hear most often speaking-out in favor of their beliefs and against the other party, the Rep/con or Dem party?

As unreal is the Rep/con beliefs are that make up their own reality, it is real to them as much as any fact-based opinion that logic would conclude is real by the rational mind. But it is those beliefs are what is dictating the reality of the world we live in, specifically in America. It is that unreal belief that has filled the SC with a majority that supports those beliefs, diluting our democracy. I said " You have your reality, they have theirs. Who's to say which is real?" So, guess who is saying which is real? And convincing the nation of such by various rule of our 3 govt branches, especially the SC? The ones with or without the facts? Who do you hear most often speaking-out in favor of their beliefs and against the other party, the Rep/con or Dem party?
WTF? Just say you were wrong for making such a dumb post and move on. This crap makes no sense.

I say leaving the defense of democracy in only the hands of justice, the SC being the highest form of justice in America, is ignoring reality.

I know of no other mechanism in our government tasked with such a mandate. You offer no other solution.

So I must ask, WTF is your point? What is it you want done? By who? Specifically.

Back
Top Bottom