• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Durham

Trump will be arrested longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg before Hillary.

LOL

You seem to be having difficulty with your keyboard.

No one should be saying much about Durham because no one knows much about what he is doing.

What is out there is the sort of thing OP and several other posters thrive on--speculation and alt-reality. I particularly like the projections of those mocking RaleBulgarian. He made a Captain Obvious statement and others disagreed. :LOL:

No one should be saying much about Durham because no one knows much about what he is doing.

What is out there is the sort of thing OP and several other posters thrive on--speculation and alt-reality. I particularly like the projections of those mocking RaleBulgarian. He made a Captain Obvious statement and others disagreed. :LOL:
Read the Sussman indictment, it is obvious what he is doing.

Read the Sussman indictment, it is obvious what he is doing.
I say again that not much is known. To rephrase, only a few new facts have been presented.

Sussman is proof of illegal activity targeting the Trump campaign and confirms that the whole collusion story was a plant, but not much more than that.

I say again that not much is known. To rephrase, only a few new facts have been presented.

Sussman is proof of illegal activity targeting the Trump campaign and confirms that the whole collusion story was a plant, but not much more than that.
See there you go again, the Sussman indictment confirms nothing that you wish it had, most def does not ascribe to targeting the Trump campaign. Re-read the indictment and prove me wrong.

See there you go again, the Sussman indictment confirms nothing that you wish it had, most def does not ascribe to targeting the Trump campaign. Re-read the indictment and prove me wrong.
The word indictment proves you wrong. Try harder.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth" ---- Marcus Aurelius.
^^ Ironic representation of the problem you are attempting to perpetuate.

Marcus Aurelius never said/wrote the above.

Real in their minds as opposed to what is real in your mind?

Too many people have the mentality that what is fact to them will lead to logical conclusion because it's so obvious. Enough people will see the truth of fact and make sensible decision and take the according action. Like for whom they vote. That's how Hillary lost. And John Kerry. And to some extent, Gore. That's the mentality of the Dems, sitting on their hands thinking logic will win out. But the majority of decisions humans make are based on emotion, not logic. Rep/cons make visceral appeal to people's emotions while Dems appeal, like professors, to people's logic. If they make any "appeal" at all. Hence, the great majority of the public agree with the facts of Dem policy that Rep/cons defeat in legislature, but Dems lack the message to make that all important appeal to people's emotions, incl the logic of Dem policies and the threat Rep/cons are to our democracy. The result is the reality of what we must live with. That's reality. Opinion not based on fact but on lies wins. The Dems aren't even trying to use the facts and themselves live in an unreal world, lacking realization of what's in play, the facts.
Your pseudo intellectual babbling aside, perspectives and opinions have not replaced facts. Not yet, at least, and I very sincerely hope that they never do.

While there’s no argument that they don’t largely influence actions, perspectives and opinions should be based on factual foundations, not flat out lies, which has become a shameful norm among many Americans.

Last edited:
The word indictment proves you wrong. Try harder.
Wow, you must have misunderstood my question, the indictment doesn’t state anything close to your claim. Your non-answers are always comical.

Wow, you must have misunderstood my question, the indictment doesn’t state anything close to your claim. Your non-answers are always comical.
I stated that there was criminal activity. The indictment proves that there was criminal activity. Prior to the indictment, criminal activity was only suspected. That is the only that I claimed as new.

You claim that there is nothing close to proof. The facts disagree.

Your specialty.

Not even that.
You project. Give me facts and keep the alt-facts to yourself.

I stated that there was criminal activity. The indictment proves that there was criminal activity. Prior to the indictment, criminal activity was only suspected. That is the only that I claimed as new.

You claim that there is nothing close to proof. The facts disagree.

You project. Give me facts and keep the alt-facts to yourself.
The indictment does not show what you have spewed. Nice dodge. You are incredibly predictable

This should be easy to show within the Sussman indictment but we all know it does not state this anywhere within the 4 corners. You have once again spewed nonsense and then post your typical non-answers.

Let's hear from the cultists now, just a few days removed from the false narrative placed on the Durham filing by the fake hate media.

Come on, don't hide.

Your media makes fools of you. When will you renounce cult realizing you are being played for a dupe?

It's OK to be conservative. It is not OK to have false facts which the last 5 years has become the norm.

Argue about philosophy as we once did, don't deny reality.

Be Americans again.
LOL - "be American". Republicans? That's so adorable. That train left the station decades ago.

WTF? Just say you were wrong for making such a dumb post and move on. This crap makes no sense.

Be specific. What, exactly, makes no sense to you? What can you refute? The crap that makes no sense which is becoming the reality of the dominant political landscape of the US? You think all you need do in debate to refute a claim is to say it doesn't make sense and do so without any evidence of support? In politics, perception is everything. This is a political forum. YOU Get real. Try to debate forthrightly. If you can't debate, YOU move on.

Be specific. What, exactly, makes no sense to you? What can you refute? The crap that makes no sense which is becoming the reality of the dominant political landscape of the US? You think all you need do in debate to refute a claim is to say it doesn't make sense and do so without any evidence of support? In politics, perception is everything. This is a political forum. YOU Get real. Try to debate forthrightly. If you can't debate, YOU move on.
Your post implied that each person has their own reality, and that all "realities" are equally factual and genuine. That, of course, is bullshit and reminiscent of Kellyanne Conway's alternative facts statement. I find such declarations abhorrent and an insult to my intelligence.

To make matters worse, your successive clarifications regarding that post were anything but clear.

NYT is spinning, deflecting, and obfuscating - like you do. I know you won't read this, but some here will, at least those who want to know the truth. The Misleading Claim That Durham’s Reference to Trump White House Records Was Misleading

Again, NYT is spinning because they are complicit in spreading the Russia Hoax.

What happens when the indictments start returning plea deals, flipping informants and producing convictions? How many more folks will "commit suicide" in unmonitored cells?

What will the legacy media make public to the dwindling number of family members who are still watching little Joey on the TV? (He's so handsome and smart!)

After EVERY FACT SHOWS THE OFTEN REPEATED LIES TO BE LIES, will the lies still be embraced by the loyal? Will they continue to beat the Dead Horse mistaking it for their high horse?

How long will the deceived sheep follow along bitterly clinging to their convictions when all of their priests have been implicated in the crime?

I know of no other mechanism in our government tasked with such a mandate. You offer no other solution.

So I must ask, WTF is your point? What is it you want done? By who? Specifically.

No. WTF is your point. You made the claim "...it is up to justice to defend democracy at present." (Assumedly that it is up to no others, or please clarify). The burden of providing proof is on whom made the claim. That's you. That's debate. Otherwise, your claim is unfounded and dismissed for lack of evidence with no need for further debate.

Back
Top Bottom