• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Durham probe lead investigator.

Tried to scan the article. Did not see what the point was. It was way too long. Anyway, see me when their are indictments of high level people.

Maybe their will be, maybe their won’t be... point was that, how on earth is this guy the lead investigator roflmao what a bunch of ****

"Breaking News".

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Mocking John Durham

Durham mockery.jpg

Durham being drowned by Trump after he produces a nothing-burger

John Durham fake2.jpg

Why is it every picture I see of this guy he looks like he is sucking on a really sour lemon?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I confess I have never seen any other picture of him, not yet anyway.
But this one picture, the first time I laid eyes on him, made me laugh.
He didn't look like he was sucking lemons, he looked like he was trying to be some kind of Dark Lord Badass...the stinkeye, the hairy eyeball expression on his face.

I just instinctively felt it was worth mocking. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom