• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Durham Is Scrutinizing Brennan

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
anybody wonder why Brennan's been quiet lately?

theme from Jaws playing in the background

John H. Durham, the United States attorney leading the investigation, has requested Mr. Brennan's emails, call logs and other documents from the C.I.A., according to a person briefed on his inquiry. He wants to learn what Mr. Brennan told other officials, including the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, about his and the C.I.A.'s views of a notorious dossier of assertions about Russia and Trump associates.

Durham Is Scrutinizing Ex-C.I.A. Director’s Role in Russian Interference Findings - The New York Times

Back
Top Bottom