• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dump Trumpers Starting To Make Trump Camp Nervous

Don't you think that even with 3 or 4 candidates that all you'd really be doing is choosing the lesser of 3 or 4 evils?

There has never been, and will never be a perfect candidate for everyone. No matter who the nominees is, tens of millions of Americans would still be choosing the lesser of evils.

You act like there is some perfect candidate out there that ALL Americans could get behind (or maybe all Republicans or all Democrats). Jesus Christ could be running and you'd have at least 1/2 of the country choosing him as a the lessor of evils.

agreed

but the odor coming off of these two is worse than the standard choices we have been given in the past

saying that these are the "best" representatives of each respective party is just sickening

i am remembering a movie from 25 years or so ago....Brewster's Millions

maybe the best vote is "none of the above"

Kasich would have had a good chance of defeating Clinton, but that ship has sailed. Congrats, Trump's Chumps, you've given us at least four more years of the Clinton dynasty.

What more evidence now do people need that Trump is a Clinton plant?

What more evidence now do people need that Trump is a Clinton plant?

The same amount more we need to believe chemtrails are a vast government mind control conspiracy. :lamo

agreed

but the odor coming off of these two is worse than the standard choices we have been given in the past

saying that these are the "best" representatives of each respective party is just sickening

i am remembering a movie from 25 years or so ago....Brewster's Millions

If you feel that way then the best bet would be for you to vote none of the above. The adults will elect our next president.

I disagree very much (at least on the democratic side).

I am VERY happy that Clinton is the nominee. I've been a long time supporter of her.

That will NEVER be the best vote. You should vote for the lesser of 2 evils, because one of those two are going to win and it might as well be the one you disagree with least.

Okedoke. Go back and quote the post where I said that replacing Trump at the convention was a realistic possibility.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Okedoke. Go back and quote the post where I said that replacing Trump at the convention was a realistic possibility.

First of all, I never contended that you said it was a "realistic possibility". However, you did advance the notion that it might happen and that is what I disagree with.

Yes. The question was, is this a dammed if you do dammed if you don't scenario. Trump has a small core of solid supporters, but enough to throw the election if he is replaced at the convention, and decides to do so.

More of that "whack-a-mole" stuff from you.

That would have been Kasich, or possibly Rubio.

Kasich with a side of Rubio. that ticket would have been nearly impossible to beat.

definite upside for Republicans, though : if history is an indicator, it's possible that Republicans will gain seats in the midterm and win the 2020 election with Hillary Clinton at the helm. in fact, it's arguably worse for Republicans if Trump wins, IMO.

Kasich with a side of Rubio. that ticket would have been nearly impossible to beat.

definite upside for Republicans, though : if history is an indicator, it's possible that Republicans will gain seats in the midterm and win the 2020 election with Hillary Clinton at the helm. in fact, it's arguably worse for Republicans if Trump wins, IMO.
I think it's worse for either party, at this point, to be honest.

I think it's worse for either party, at this point, to be honest.

possibly. it's a real **** sandwich of an election.

possibly. it's a real **** sandwich of an election.
Yay, America. We make good decisions.

Even if he isn't, the result is the same.

I honestly can't tell anymore if Trump is a Clinton plant to get the latter elected, or Clinton is a Trump plant to get the latter elected.
You are absolutely right. This election makes less of a shred of a ****ing difference than possibly any election before it in American history...

Back
Top Bottom