• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dumbing-Down of the U.S. Army

UtahBill said:
Are you serious? You consider yourself enlightened? Do you expect to stay that way by ignoring the opinions of others?
He might be a brain dead hockey-pucked canadian, but I know a few fellow shipmates, a couple former army guys, and several marines who by combining their intellect could not measure up to him, as bad as he is. And like I said in another post, he is probably lonely up there with nothing to do between hackey games.
And you gotta admit, he can be damned entertaining....:mrgreen:

You just made an enemy. Now I have to hate you. I am mentally imagining your head exploding. I hope it hurts.

GySgt said:
You just made an enemy. Now I have to hate you. I am mentally imagining your head exploding. I hope it hurts.

Did I mention that I was in the Navy?:lol: :2razz: ;) :smile:

UtahBill said:
Did I mention that I was in the Navy?:lol: :2razz: ;) :smile:

Yes. I gathered that when you said "fellow shipmates."

GySgt said:
Yes. I gathered that when you said "fellow shipmates."
You noticed that? Man, you must be one of the few after all....:lol:

UtahBill said:
Are you serious? You consider yourself enlightened? Do you expect to stay that way by ignoring the opinions of others?
He might be a brain dead hockey-pucked canadian, but I know a few fellow shipmates, a couple former army guys, and several marines who by combining their intellect could not measure up to him, as bad as he is. And like I said in another post, he is probably lonely up there with nothing to do between hackey games.
And you gotta admit, he can be damned entertaining....:mrgreen:

not to forget those with assualt rifles as idols
and a mantra of idolsvice

M14 Shooter said:
Gunny:
Join the ranks of the enlightened-
-put Canuck on ignore.
M14

A great Idea for all the
singular idialogs and agenda driven imbeciles of the world
Only read what substantiates your pov

A true dumbing down of the brain
he admits he is driven to push forth 1 agenda on the world
It substatiates my theory that america has many enemies with nazi like ideas

You? I gather you are referring to yourself? You certainly qualify on both counts: an enemy of America and you certainly have Nazi-like ideas.

Canuck said:
A great Idea for all the
singular idialogs and agenda driven imbeciles of the world
Only read what substantiates your pov

A true dumbing down of the brain
he admits he is driven to push forth 1 agenda on the world

You're right. The extremists of Islam demand blood from infidels, have no toleration for another's religion, have no respect for women, and wish to spread their blashemous ideals of lifestyle to the world. Sounds similar to the "Nazis" to me too.

oldreliable67 said:
You? I gather you are referring to yourself? You certainly qualify on both counts: an enemy of America and you certainly have Nazi-like ideas.

You have been brain washed by someone

show me where I say I hate america and where I have posted nazi like literature
im calling you out here do you make dumb ass remarks or are you credible

bring it on I await with eye rolling

oldreliable67 said:

bring it on I await with eyes rolling

Canuck said:

bring it on I await with eye rolling

Your posts are consistent with America bashing. Further more, proof is in front of everyone that has rolled their eyes as they read your posts.

UtahBill said:
Are you serious? You consider yourself enlightened?
In relative and absolute term - yes.

Do you expect to stay that way by ignoring the opinions of others?
I've seen eenough of his 'opinion' (I call it 'drool') to know that if I pay any more attention to it, I will lower my IQ.

He might be a brain dead hockey-pucked canadian, but I know a few fellow shipmates, a couple former army guys, and several marines who by combining their intellect could not measure up to him, as bad as he is.
Oh wow... I am SO sorry. I had no idea.
Are they still on respirators?

And like I said in another post, he is probably lonely up there with nothing to do between hackey games.
Of that I have no doubt.

GySgt said:
Your posts are consistent with America bashing. Further more, proof is in front of everyone that has rolled their eyes as they read your posts.

That is pure crapola and you know it
many americans say the same things i am saying indeed the literature I have
posted is all 100% American sourced

The difference between you and I is that I am more objective and get to read from more sources then you
you hide behind insults and have no comments on the literature except sly remarks because you have no basis for rebutal of the contents

when you have an agenda and no basis for disputing the contents of an article you
turn off tune out and hide in your bubble leaving sly remarks in place of inteligent ones

Most of my american friends are of the same opinion as myself
not all agree on all topics but we all agree that it is better to look at the whole of infornation and not just the propaganda

there is a differance in calling someone a enemy and proving it
If posting articles that are showing America in a bad light is
in some way akin to being the enemy or nazi like
I can submit every name on this forum to the list
as the reps and dems do it to each other all the time

does that make all the people that are on the other side of the house nazis?
NO !

Last edited:
Canuck said:
That is pure crapola and you know it
many americans say the same things i am saying indeed the literature I have
posted is all 100% American sourced

The difference between you and I is that I am more objective and get to read from more sources then you
you hide behind insults and have no comments on the literature except sly remarks because you have no basis for rebutal of the contents

when you have an agenda and no basis for disputing the contents of an article you
turn off tune out and hide in your bubble leaving sly remarks in place of inteligent ones

Most of my american friends are of the same opinion as myself
not all agree on all topics but we all agree that it is better to look at the whole of infornation and not just the propaganda

there is a differance in calling someone a enemy and proving it
If posting articles that are showing America in a bad light is
in some way akin to being the enemy or nazi like
I can submit every name on this forum to the list
as the reps and dems do it to each other all the time

does that make all the people that are on the other side of the house nazis?
NO !

You see, this is where you have shown your ass. No matter what you and your "American friends" agree to...your 'opinions' are based on propaganda and the media which supplies you your opinion. You simply choose which one you like.

Tell me...what do you, yourself, know about the Middle East?
What do you, yourself, know of the spread of militant Islam?
What do you, yourself, know about the tyranny of Saddam?
What do you, yourself, know about this failing civilization in the Middle East?
What do you, yourself, know about this blashpemous form of Arab Islam?

If your answer to these questions is "nothing"...then guess what? It is you that is the least "objective" and has "propaganda" as a base for his opinions.:2wave:

And by the way..for someone who thinks that placing Saddam back into power is a good idea...you might not want to use words like "literature" and "intelligent." Just a thought.

Gunny, this clown is a loser and if we ignore him he will crawl back into his hole........

Navy Pride said:
Gunny, this clown is a loser and if we ignore him he will crawl back into his hole........

I'm actually thinking about placing him on the ignore list. I've never done that, but I have heard this suggestion from three different people.

GySgt said:
I'm actually thinking about placing him on the ignore list. I've never done that, but I have heard this suggestion from three different people.
please do I wont have to put up with agenda and idiotic responses to sound reasoning

Canuck said:
please do I wont have to put up with agenda and idiotic responses to sound reasoning

Perhaps the reason you get simple "dismissing" replies, is that "sound reasoning" is not a friend of yours.

GySgt said:
Perhaps the reason you get simple "dismissing" replies, is that "sound reasoning" is not a friend of yours.

there it is you see
you go look at every remark you left beside all my articles all BS sly that reek
with agenda

YOU must understand I do not sucumb to propaganda easily
and if Others have different views than yours it does not make the
m your enemies just not of the same pov
I dont care if they burn the rag head nations to the ground I dont care about their fate
Living in NA I do care about yours and mine

dont be quick to jump against an article because it is not of your pov or tastes
sometimes its better not to leave sly remarks
and ponder the info involved a little further and if you still dont agree state a logical reasoning
My friend I dont give a damn about propaganda and idealogs
but I wont leave sly remarks on yours if you dont on mine its has to be equitable

GySgt said:

I don't have anyone on ignore.........I just ignore his trolling garbage posts....

Canuck said:
there it is you see
you go look at every remark you left beside all my articles all BS sly that reek
with agenda

YOU must understand I do not sucumb to propaganda easily
and if Others have different views than yours it does not make then enemies just not of the same pov
I dont care if they burn the rag head nations to the ground I dont care about their fate
Living in NA I do care about yours and mine

dont be quick to jump against an article because it is not of your pov or tastes
sometimes its better not to leave sly remarks
and ponder the info involved a little further and if you still dont agree state a logical reasoning
My friend I dont give a damn about propaganda and idealogs
but I wont leave sly remarks on yours if you dont on mine its has to be equitable

If this were true, then why don't you learn of the deeper issues going on in the Middle East instead of looking for any excuse to blame America for what they have done to themselves and why they are lashing out?

I believe when Hitler rolled into Poland...the rest of Europe said, "That's ok, just don't attack anymore." Didn't really do much did it?

GySgt said:
If this were true, then why don't you learn of the deeper issues going on in the Middle East instead of looking for any excuse to blame America for what they have done to themselves and why they are lashing out?

I believe when Hitler rolled into Poland...the rest of Europe said, "That's ok, just don't attack anymore." Didn't really do much did it?

Gunny, we use to have and old saying in the Navy........When your stationed aboard a ship you or the other crew members can complain and bitch about that ship all you want, but let some clown from another ship criticize or put your ship down that called for fist city or general quarters......

This clown is not even from the U.S. His posts don't mean squat.....He has zero creditability..........

Navy Pride said:
Gunny, we use to have and old saying in the Navy........When your stationed aboard a ship you or the other crew members can complain and bitch about that ship all you want, but let some clown from another ship criticize or put your ship down that called for fist city or general quarters......

This clown is not even from the U.S. His posts don't mean squat.....He has zero creditability..........

NAvy has wise words but GUNNY already has been shot down
copy and paste navy
over and out

Canada has a Navy, but it beats me why. We haven't tried to invade them in over a hundred years. My last duty station had an inspection team that traveled to various facilities, and Argentia, Newfoundland was one of them. The guys practically got into fights when it came to going there, none of them wanted to be left behind. Something about the females in the Canadian forces. I think we do have a reason to be jealous about that.

UtahBill said:
Canada has a Navy, but it beats me why. We haven't tried to invade them in over a hundred years. My last duty station had an inspection team that traveled to various facilities, and Argentia, Newfoundland was one of them. The guys practically got into fights when it came to going there, none of them wanted to be left behind. Something about the females in the Canadian forces. I think we do have a reason to be jealous about that.

you did invade us we whooped your army at YORK x Wellington *******
Although more than 100 yrs ago mabe you could beat us now but then you would have more terrorists and ones in your own back yard

NAVY we are in comand at sea in the middle east ******
All strategic naval command at sea is under a Canadian in the middle east including American vessels.
:3oops: although we had to have our flagship towed to get it fixed in order to continue comand :3oops:

Our troops are on the ground in afghanistan fighting real terror
IRAQ no terror there Canada has refused to fight there no preemptives on third world countries that are not a threat unheard of mendacity on this one
that even your closest of allies refuses to do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom