• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Duke chick bangs a bakers dozen of athletes, creates detailed powerpoint

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Duke is in an uproar about a highly detailed "**** list" that a recent female graduate made — in PowerPoint, complete with penis-size evaluations and dirty talk transcripts.

College Girl's PowerPoint "**** List" Goes Viral (may have to type in the web address)

Ex.

500x_biopres01_copy.jpg

500x_evaluationprocess_9-30.jpg

biopres-25_copy.jpg

This chick is a lunatic.

How awesome. A thesis about being DTF. I always laughed that points were reduced for being Canadian. I always thought a whore would come along and some one include their whoreness into school.

this young, willing, talented duke graduate will soon have an excellent position at some major company

she has learned the skills to sleep her way to the top

Everyone gets laid at Duke - especially the lacrosse team.

Curious - let's say that one of the guys who was rated low in this report jumped off a bridge tomorrow. How would people react to that?

Curious - let's say that one of the guys who was rated low in this report jumped off a bridge tomorrow. How would people react to that?

I think we all already know the answer to that question;)

this young, willing, talented duke graduate will soon have an excellent position at some major company

She'll probably be offered several... positions....

Frat boy keep lists and journals like this all the time, ranking their conquests and comparing notes.

"Frat boys do it too" is never a very good defense, just saying.

To offer the full context, here's the author:

karen-owen.jpg

She's the mannish looking one on the left.

I don't think she looks "mannish" at all. She's definitely more attractive than the one on the right. She's incredibly smart, too, which is a plus. I'd toss one her way.

I don't think she looks "mannish" at all. She's definitely more attractive than the one on the right. She's incredibly smart, too, which is a plus. I'd toss one her way.

Neither one is a prize, but what indicates that she's smart? The fact that she spent a few hundred hours putting together a powerpoint of the athletes she boned?

edit: And then sent it out via email where it could easily become public?

Last edited:
Neither one is a prize, but what indicates that she's smart? The fact that she spent a few hundred hours putting together a powerpoint of the athletes she boned?

You can tell just by the writing that she's pretty intelligent.

edit: And then sent it out via email where it could easily become public?

Book smart =/= street smart.

She sounds like she has a solid grasp on the english language. While that's not particularly common, it's not exactly book deal material.

True, but I doubt that girl on the right could have managed to put something like this together.

Can you really not see the difference between deliberate harassment and something getting out that was intended to be private?

The guy in Jersey tried to share a video of his roommate kissing a guy with a few friends. This chick successfully shared an evaluation of the sexual prowess and penis size of 13 guys with her friends, who then shared it with millions of people on the internet.

You can argue that the intent was different, but the initial result seems pretty similar. The only difference is that nobody on this list has killed themselves yet, thankfully.

True, but I doubt that girl on the right could have managed to put something like this together.

I doubt that the girl on the right could spell her name if she was given 3 consonants and a vowel. :2razz:

The guy in Jersey tried to share a video of his roommate kissing a guy with a few friends. This chick successfully shared an evaluation of the sexual prowess and penis size of 13 guys with her friends, who then shared it with millions of people on the internet.

You can argue that the intent was different, but the initial result seems pretty similar. The only difference is that nobody on this list has killed themselves yet, thankfully.
I would argue that the girl had no reasonable expectation that what she sent around would be sent around and made public whereas the guys who sent the pictures around did so with the express purpose of embarrassing the victim and with the reasonable expectation that LOTS of others would figure it out

I would argue that the girl had no reasonable expectation that what she sent around would be sent around and made public whereas the guys who sent the pictures around did so with the express purpose of embarrassing the victim and with the reasonable expectation that LOTS of others would figure it out

The girl intended to distribute this document to a group of her friends. The guy intended to share the webcam with a group of his friends. They both fully intended to disclose this information to a particular group of people. In both cases, their sharing of the information ended up having effects beyond what they expected.

The girl intended to distribute this document to a group of her friends. The guy intended to share the webcam with a group of his friends. They both fully intended to disclose this information to a particular group of people. In both cases, their sharing of the information ended up having effects beyond what they expected.
The girl distributed the information to three friends with the expectation that it would stay between those three friends. The guys shared the pictures with the express purpose of humiliating the subject of the photos. I dont get how you can NOT see a clear-cut difference.

The girl distributed the information to three friends with the expectation that it would stay between those three friends. The guys shared the pictures with the express purpose of humiliating the subject of the photos. I dont get how you can NOT see a clear-cut difference.

The girl clearly intended to embarrass these guys by showing it to her girlfriends.
The guy clearly intended to embarrass this guy by showing it to his friends.
Do you know how many guys saw the video of his roommate making out?
Do you know how many people eventually saw this powerpoint?

Back
Top Bottom