• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Duck dynasty star’s passionate anti-abortion speech goes viral [W:22]

Re: Duck dynasty star’s passionate anti-abortion speech goes viral [W:22]

You question peoples character and intellect based on outward appearences.

What the **** are you talking about? :lol:

Post a pic of yourself and let me judge you. Unless that is you in your avatar.

Or you could just continue to judge me based on the imaginary things you think I've said, but that I never did. (hint: I didn't do that which you have decided to make up and pretend I did.):lol:

What the **** are you talking about? :lol:

Or you could just continue to judge me based on the imaginary things you think I've said, but that I never did. (hint: I didn't do that which you have decided to make up and pretend I did.):lol:
You said "you are conveying a message" with my tattoos. Not true at all.

You said "you are conveying a message" with my tattoos. Not true at all.

Getting your threads mixed up? There, there. You don't need to feel like a victim. You're feelings of persecution are entirely imaginary.

And I know this might be hard for you to comprehend, but saying that people are trying to convey a message with their tattoos =/= questioning people's character and intellect.

Now, when I encounter someone who actually believes that such a statement about tattoos is the same thing as questioning people's character and intellect, I might question their intellect, but only if I have reason to believe that English is their native language and this is because their belief demonstrates a distinct inability to comprehend simple English.

But even an adult demonstrating a third-grade reading level isn't necessarily an indication of low intelligence. They could have some sort of learning disability, for example. But when there's obvious evidence that even a third-grader can read and understand which indicates that the opposite of their conclusion must be true, and they steadfastly refuse to acknowledge said reality, I must conclude that they do, indeed, suffer from some form of cognitive impairment of some sort.

Getting your threads mixed up? There, there. You don't need to feel like a victim. You're feelings of persecution are entirely imaginary.

And I know this might be hard for you to comprehend, but saying that people are trying to convey a message with their tattoos =/= questioning people's character and intellect.

Now, when I encounter someone who actually believes that such a statement about tattoos is the same thing as questioning people's character and intellect, I might question their intellect, but only if I have reason to believe that English is their native language and this is because their belief demonstrates a distinct inability to comprehend simple English.

But even an adult demonstrating a third-grade reading level isn't necessarily an indication of low intelligence. They could have some sort of learning disability, for example. But when there's obvious evidence that even a third-grader can read and understand which indicates that the opposite of their conclusion must be true, and they steadfastly refuse to acknowledge said reality, I must conclude that they do, indeed, suffer from some form of cognitive impairment of some sort.
You are running away from what you post. And you know it.
You love to play games, that is obvious.

You are running away from what you post. And you know it.
You love to play games, that is obvious.

:lol: Which post am I "running away" from? The one where I pointed out that Phil Robertson has character or the one where I say he comes across as someone with the potential to be an intellectual (read: intelligent)?

**** reading comprehension, anyway. That ****'s for eggheads!

I know it's difficult for you, but try to understand that which is written, not what you've invented and pretended was there. It'll make you seem more like you actually understand what is going on around you.

:lol: Which post am I "running away" from? The one where I pointed out that Phil Robertson has character or the one where I say he comes across as someone with the potential to be an intellectual (read: intelligent)?

**** reading comprehension, anyway. That ****'s for eggheads!

I know it's difficult for you, but try to understand that which is written, not what you've invented and pretended was there. It'll make you seem more like you actually understand what is going on around you.
The "potential". Thats a left handed compliment if I ever heard one.

The "potential". Thats a left handed compliment if I ever heard one.

I can't help it if you draw stupid conclusions based on your own asinine assumptions. :shrug:

Re: Duck dynasty star’s passionate anti-abortion speech goes viral

Look at them. Listen to them.

And then tell me you can take them seriously.

I can take the millions of dollars they make seriously.....

Perhaps you should ask Britney Spears for her take on philosophy.

Hey, they put forth that they are a fun loving, gun loving, god fearing family.
How can you stand people like that? LOL

:fueltofir

I don't see why anyone cares what anyone on that program said. Those people are vulgar and advertise their vulgarity by putting it on TV. I cringe when I see those ill-kept beards even while channel surfing. Their vulgarity is so gross that I can't even watch them in order to laugh at them. Who cares what they say?

Back
Top Bottom