• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drunk Rudy

Allan

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
"Only the best" Trump assured us.
At a law firm dinner in New York in May 2016, an “unhinged” Rudy Giuliani, then Donald Trump’s suggested pick to head a commission on “radical Islamic terrorism”, behaved in a drunken and Islamophobic manner, horrifying clients and attorneys alike.

According to a new book by Geoffrey Berman, a former US attorney for the southern district of New York (SDNY), at one point Giuliani turned to a Jewish man “wearing a yarmulke [who] had ordered a kosher meal” and, under the impression the man was a Muslim, said: “I’m sorry to have tell you this, but the founder of your religion is a murderer.”
Link

Maybe a few bucks will be made off the alleged incident

Rudy and people like him make me wish I'd been born in New Zealand or some other civilized country.

Oh goddamnit, is he going to end up going all Mel "the booze made me do it"? Gibson.

Oh goddamnit, is he going to end up going all Mel "the booze made me do it"? Gibson.
Thankfully Rudy, unlike Mel Gibson, won't try to redeem himself by making another bad movie.

9/11 is coming up, so how will he stick his foot in his mouth on the 21st anniversary?

Last edited:
Rudy and people like him make me wish I'd been born in New Zealand or some other civilized country.
Rudy and people like him make me wish they were all born at the bottom of a deep dry well, far away from any place populated by humans, and that they never got out of that well.

Back
Top Bottom