• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drumpf is finished! The walls are closing in!

CitizenBasehead

sock puppet
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

We've all heard the same claim be made over and over since president Drumpf has taken office, without providing real evidence as to why he'll impeached.

The "evidence" that has been provided shows there is grounds for suspicion but nothing that shows actual wrong doing. Yet the MSM continuously asserts that president tRump will be impeached.

I think the MSM will continue to push this BS until the 2024 presidential election is over.

What say you fine citizens?

I think that anybody who disrespectfully changes a President's name to "Drumpf" or "Obummer" shouldn't be taken too seriously.

The avatar signals gravitas!

I had an uncle that told me every day that he was going to die. One day he was right.

We've all heard the same claim be made over and over since president Drumpf has taken office, without providing real evidence as to why he'll impeached.

The "evidence" that has been provided shows there is grounds for suspicion but nothing that shows actual wrong doing. Yet the MSM continuously asserts that president tRump will be impeached.

I think the MSM will continue to push this BS until the 2024 presidential election is over.

What say you fine citizens?

Red:
I say that a POTUS is rightly held to a far higher bar than mere illegality. Trump is indisputably turpitudinous and that is sufficient for sending him packing.

I think that anybody who disrespectfully changes a President's name to "Drumpf" or "Obummer" shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Most people already think this way but hey welcome to the club.

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that the OP was an act of sarcastic irony. That includes the "Drumpf" thing.

Very possible, but the whole name calling thing gets old. Not a new thing, I’ve always thought it was annoying and pointless.

Very possible, but the whole name calling thing gets old. Not a new thing, I’ve always thought it was annoying and pointless.

It does. Frankly, it's the one Trump idiosyncrasy I have the hardest time getting past and the others who do the same thing aren't helping themselves in my book.

Back
Top Bottom