• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Drug Testing @ First Debate?

Exactly, as a former druggy a dealer his use is blatantly obvious. If he was ever pulled over in the condition I have seen him in dozens of times he would have been pulled in for a blood test without question.

The most obvious being the debate against Hillary when he spent the whole night pacing and sniffing, his pupils under bright lights the size of dinner plates...

Does it really need mentioning.That one of The Finest Hotels in Washington D.C.
is the 5 star { Trump International Hotel }.
And for added edification just ask anyone who works there.They literally
consider Donald Trump as if a Demigod.Because he's been so good to them.
Kinda like the way he treats anyone invited to Mar-a-Lago.
Whereas the Obamas had to bill the taxpayers for whatever fancy place they
stayed at or Invited guests to join them.
Bullshit he charges for every stay , he doubled his rates immediately after the election.

He only stays at his own resorts at taxpayers expand.

He used maro lagoon as his buddie Epsteins personal harem shopping mall...

This is the most corrupt administration in history...

Again, no one is questioning the information people of both parties were stating at that stage, the question is why did Trump not change his rhetoric until very late in the game? What made no sense was to implement a travel ban, then downplay the virus well after the fact it was clear there was a serious threat; the impact on the northeast should have been that warning sign. Yet Trump continued to downplay the virus and critique the prevention protocols some states were taking until July. Since then he's back to his old rhetoric.

The release of the recording where Trump clearly states he knew how the virus was spreading and the threat it presented, makes it pretty clear he made a really poor decision in how he chose to communicate the threat level. His "LIBERATE [Insert state here]" tweets, his comments about the virus just disappearing etc. ran counter to what he clearly knew. Informing the public wouldn't create a panic if you present a plan on how the Federal government plans to help states address the pandemic. If you present a problem with no plan or potential solution, you're bound to get a crap show; and here we are.

Oh Please ... Just go take a nap.
Within hrs. of President Trump issuing a Travel ban from China
Joe Biden immediately went into attack mode.Using inappropriate language.
What the hell do you call that.? That is precisely what is meant by Questioning the
information Trump used to call for a Travel Ban.
How about Questioning the Obama Adm. for Not making sure
to stock up on Ventilators when they had the chance and good price.
Same with Cuomo.
Trump immediately went in to action as he did with makng sure Beds
were made available.Every inch of the way he was henpecked and 2nd guessed.
While Bums like Biden and Blue State Governors sat on their cushy rear ends and
Griped.

Oh Please ... Just go take a nap.

No need, thanks.

Within hrs. of President Trump issuing a Travel ban from China
Joe Biden immediately went into attack mode.Using inappropriate language.
What the hell do you call that.? That is precisely what is meant by Questioning the
information Trump used to call for a Travel Ban.
How about Questioning the Obama Adm. for Not making sure
to stock up on Ventilators when they had the chance and good price.
Same with Cuomo.
Trump immediately went in to action as he did with makng sure Beds
were made available.Every inch of the way he was henpecked and 2nd guessed.
While Bums like Biden and Blue State Governors sat on their cushy rear ends and
Griped.

That's all well and good, but thus far you have not countered the fact Trump continued to downplay the virus well after January, February, and March. If you remember correctly, Trump actually left it to the states to get their own supplies, which led to them trying to outbid each other. It's kind of like being the CEO of a company and rather than directing finance to negotiate master contracts for the company, he tells each department to get their own supplies. So why did Trump continue to downplay the virus if he knew full well of its threat?

Also, a standard drug test is not going to detect the kind of meds they prescribe in Alzheimers/etc situations . . .

It would, however, detect amphetamines. Y'know, the kind of stuff that'll have you pacing with giant pupils despite bright lights.

This guy is awfully desperate. No chance there's going to be drug testing here.

There is a chance that Biden all along had a contingency plan.
That at the last minute Biden would cop out of the debate.
That would use the excuse someone on his team came down positive
for the virus.Therefore out of an abundance of caution thinks it's best
to not do the debate.Knowing that the Virus may take days to
influence how those around a positive tested individual could be infected
and not show it.

This guy is awfully desperate. No chance there's going to be drug testing here.

It's Trump's usual diversionary antics. Maybe the question should be why Trump can't walk down ramps properly, or why he needs two hands to raise beverages to his mouth, or that terrible posture. All relevant questions if that's the road he chooses to travel.

It's Trump's usual diversionary antics. Maybe the question should be why Trump can't walk down ramps properly, or why he needs two hands to raise beverages to his mouth, or that terrible posture. All relevant questions if that's the road he chooses to travel.

I guess if he loses the debate, he can claim that Biden cheated.

Both guys are in their 70s. The older you get, the more you're dependent on drugs. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

I agree, it's a diversion tactic. But it's one of those, "lets get something stick" tactic. Point out that Biden is old, while ignoring the fact that Biden is in much better shape than Trump.

I guess if he loses the debate, he can claim that Biden cheated.

Both guys are in their 70s. The older you get, the more you're dependent on drugs. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

I agree, it's a diversion tactic. But it's one of those, "lets get something stick" tactic. Point out that Biden is old, while ignoring the fact that Biden is in much better shape than Trump.

Yeah, those debate enhancing drugs will always getcha'!
:)

LMAO...

What an idiot.... Who the hell votes for someone like this? Never mind, we know...
And yet you're going for a guy that can't remember where he went to college and thinks 200 million have died because of COVID. :rolleyes:

No one would notice because they will be watching trump making personal attacks, rambling off topic and not answering questions and generally making a fool of himself, Again.
Completely agree!

And yet you're going for a guy that can't remember where he went to college and thinks 200 million have died because of COVID. :rolleyes:

In fairness, both candidates can't really throw stones in this category. You have Trump who thinks the Continental Army took over British airports and thinks you pronounce Thailand as "thigh land". Both are gaffe machines. Trump claims to have "the best words" but never uses them.

In fairness, both candidates can't really throw stones in this category. You have Trump who thinks the Continental Army took over British airports and thinks you pronounce Thailand as "thigh land". Both are gaffe machines. Trump claims to have "the best words" but never uses them.
Trump says he's willing to that the test. I'd also like to see a representative of each camp in the room with the opposing candidate.

Trump says he's willing to that the test. I'd also like to see a representative of each camp in the room with the opposing candidate.

Sure. Then maybe we should have a ramp walking test, or a calisthenics test, or.....[insert random test here].

Sure. Then maybe we should have a ramp walking test, or a calisthenics test, or.....[insert random test here].
I make an honest comment and all you've got is travel?

I make an honest comment and all you've got is travel?

So do you think that a drug test is warranted? What I question is the absurdity of having one because Trump out of the blue asks for one. He's asking for a drug test because he thinks Biden is on drugs; so should we entertain tests for Trump to test his motor skills? It's a silly rabbit hole.

So do you think that a drug test is warranted? What I question is the absurdity of having one because Trump out of the blue asks for one. He's asking for a drug test because he thinks Biden is on drugs; so should we entertain tests for Trump to test his motor skills? It's a silly rabbit hole.
Yes, I do. Motor skills? You do know FDR was in a wheel chairs for years, right? Walking up a ramp doesn't effect your thinking. Trump is actively campaigning, Biden scurries into his basement at 10:00am. Trump puts up with the attempted gotchas of the White House Press Corp; Biden answered pre-arranged question off a teleprompter.

If the GOP candidate was as drifting and unanchored as Biden I wouldn't vote for him/her either.

With all the travel Trump manages ... Is there a more busy American.
Like the movie working 24 hours a day.
At least Trump when he does wear a mask doesn't constantly use his
hands to adjust it,like Biden.
Of course dirty old man Joe has a habit of touching { pawing } members
of the opposite sex.I mean the old fart basically admitted it.
Likes to sneak-on up behind a female,real slow and then nestle his
paws in their hair or grab them.
No wonder Communist China likes Dirty Old Joe.
He reminds them of another Dirty old man named Mao.

Yes, I do. Motor skills? You do know FDR was in a wheel chairs for years, right? Walking up a ramp doesn't effect your thinking. Trump is actively campaigning, Biden scurries into his basement at 10:00am. Trump puts up with the attempted gotchas of the White House Press Corp; Biden answered pre-arranged question off a teleprompter.

If the GOP candidate was as drifting and unanchored as Biden I wouldn't vote for him/her either.

False. Completely false. Biden campaigns all the time. Before September, he was campaigning from his home. Now he's traveling the country.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Biden is doing.

Biden travel schedule

Fair enough, but Trump has had many instances of garbling words and speaking incoherently. So those who suspect he suffers from Frontal Lobe Dementia request a test as well? This really is a glass house in which Trump looks foolish to throw stones.

There's no hiding the fact that Biden is a virtual Cartoon character in the making.
With a majority share of Elmer Fudd characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom