• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Drug Testing @ First Debate?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hopefully for Joe (if he is taking drugs) he doesn’t have a adverse reaction during the ninety minutes.

Make sure to test for Adderall.

Has anyone ever seen dilated pupils on Biden in a well lit room? Have many times on Trump...

Make sure to test for Adderall.

Has anyone ever seen dilated pupils on Biden in a well lit room? Have many times on Trump...
Most of the time he squints.

Is anyone watching Fox or OANN? He is rolling..

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 8.51.48 AM.png

Hopefully for Joe (if he is taking drugs) he doesn’t have a adverse reaction during the ninety minutes.
No one would notice because they will be watching trump making personal attacks, rambling off topic and not answering questions and generally making a fool of himself, Again.

More distraction from Trump from the fact he is not, and will not, be prepared for the debate. Will he even attempt to give facts about policy? I'm betting on name calling and lies, lies, lies, hell, he's already started! Most of Trump's lies are immediately provable as such, so I think he should be given the 3 strike rule. Have a staff of fact checkers immediately verify the lie and then have the moderator give that proof and warn Trump he is out after 3 blatant lies.🤣

No one would notice because they will be watching trump making personal attacks, rambling off topic and not answering questions and generally making a fool of himself, Again.

If Trump brings it up. Biden only need say “ Person, man, woman, camera, TV”.

I still say they should both be given a timed cognitive test for Alzheimer's like Trump took and we all be given the results, and see a copy of the test.

Donald Trump talking about someone else committing a serious crime! :ROFLMAO:

And a wonderful new healthcare plan if the ACA is ruled unconstitutional... Why can't we have it now?

Trump whipped the beast easily, Biden will get a hiding

And a wonderful new healthcare plan if the ACA is ruled unconstitutional... Why can't we have it now?

Because he has to attempt to destroy Obama's idea first for all the world to see. That is the only important part, because he knows he'll never be able to do anything anywhere near as good as Obama. He's obsessed with Obama's superiority, so he has to attempt to destroy it.

Apparently there was a coin toss and Trump gets the first question at the debate.

I don’t think you are going to see that. Trump doesn’t need to pummel a weak candidate. He can just let Joe wither and wander around. Joe will probably have a shot of “juice”, (aducanomab), but it won’t help Biden on the issues. Biden has to weave his issues with DNC issues, with Bernie issues, and not look like an anarchist.
It never goes like you think it will.
Im waiting for the Pence Harris debate. After all, she is the power center, not Biden.

Apparently there was a coin toss and Trump gets the first question at the debate.

If true, Trump should be asked why he should have a second term, like Hannity asked him earlier this year........

Trump’s response:
Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.

LMAO...

What an idiot.... Who the hell votes for someone like this? Never mind, we know...

I dunno like maybe 30 states as in 2016.If not for California Trump would have
amassed at least One Million MORE popular votes.
Hillary had over 4 Million more votes in California than Trump.
- Hillary { 8,753,788 }
- Trump { 4,483,810 }

If true, Trump should be asked why he should have a second term, like Hannity asked him earlier this year........

Trump’s response:
Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.

I hope they don’t ask vague ass questions. The first question to Trump should be why did he lie to us in February about covid.

Trump’s response:

Does it really need mentioning.That one of The Finest Hotels in Washington D.C.
is the 5 star { Trump International Hotel }.
And for added edification just ask anyone who works there.They literally
consider Donald Trump as if a Demigod.Because he's been so good to them.
Kinda like the way he treats anyone invited to Mar-a-Lago.
Whereas the Obamas had to bill the taxpayers for whatever fancy place they
stayed at or Invited guests to join them.

Back
Top Bottom