• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MADE P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

You didn't live through the 60's and 70's did you?

Yes, I did. SLA, Weathermen, Black Panthers....all died out after the cold war ended. ELF and ALF are pretty much defunct. Ntl...eco-activists are about the only extremist left wing group that are still active and relevant today and they denounce the use of violence. On the right there are currently many extremist factions including the tea party, Christian extremists and white supremacists that have usurped the GOP.

Last edited:
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

Your partisan hackery has reduced you to incoherent babbling.

Nothing about that was "incoherent".... lol...Just more of YOU not being able to reply....like I said, pathetic.

Nothing about that was "incoherent".... lol...Just more of YOU not being able to reply....like I said, pathetic.

What was I supposed to reply to? That I "can't take a joke?" Is that what your position has disintegrated into?

What was I supposed to reply to? That I "can't take a joke?" Is that what your position has disintegrated into?

Well, that was one sure....And you can't....But the bigger, and obvious point is that this is a non issue. The 'hacked' have by now already rectified any possible breaches due to the publication of their phone numbers....The telling thing here is that you as a lib showed little if any outrage when this type of thing happened to gun owners, but oh God, how horrible it is that it happens to the racist, homophobic, despicable trash that is the demo party members....And then go on, and on attacking anyone that doesn't share your faux outrage....

It is how a loser acts.

Well, that was one sure....And you can't....But the bigger, and obvious point is that this is a non issue. The 'hacked' have by now already rectified any possible breaches due to the publication of their phone numbers....The telling thing here is that you as a lib showed little if any outrage when this type of thing happened to gun owners, but oh God, how horrible it is that it happens to the racist, homophobic, despicable trash that is the demo party members....And then go on, and on attacking anyone that doesn't share your faux outrage....

It is how a loser acts.

As I said the publishing of the phone numbers of gun owners was indefensible, something you must continue to ignore if you want to convince yourself that your ethics are above anybody else's.

As I said the publishing of the phone numbers of gun owners was indefensible, something you must continue to ignore if you want to convince yourself that your ethics are above anybody else's.

Never said that "my ethics were above anyone elses" so that is a strawman argument set up by you because you have NOTHING but whining ..... Logical fallacies, and attacks are all you have so go bother someone else.

Yes, I did. SLA, Weathermen, Black Panthers....all died out after the cold war ended. ELF and ALF are pretty much defunct. Ntl...eco-activists are about the only extremist left wing group that are still active and relevant today and they denounce the use of violence. On the right there are currently many extremist factions including the tea party, Christian extremists and white supremacists that have usurped the GOP.

This is what a specious, ****ty argument looks like. You just equated domestic terrorist organizations with the tea party, Christians and worse you claimed these extremist elements have taken control of the GOP.

You are still making the same mistake, you are equating extremist fringe factions that are denounced by just about everyone whenever they engage in violent acts. The lumping of the Tea Party in with violent extremists is just a stupid lack of moral judgment on your part. Your arguments are wrong on multiple levels because you are so far gone in partisan rhetoric you cant differentiate between political opposition and terrorist opposition. Further you equate the fringe with the mainstream and refuse to see difference.

This is what a specious, ****ty argument looks like. You just equated domestic terrorist organizations with the tea party, Christians and worse you claimed these extremist elements have taken control of the GOP.

You are still making the same mistake, you are equating extremist fringe factions that are denounced by just about everyone whenever they engage in violent acts. The lumping of the Tea Party in with violent extremists is just a stupid lack of moral judgment on your part. Your arguments are wrong on multiple levels because you are so far gone in partisan rhetoric you cant differentiate between political opposition and terrorist opposition. Further you equate the fringe with the mainstream and refuse to see difference.

sorta like what you do to BLM?

Was it Congressional Democrats who listed gun owners in a privately-owned newspaper?

Generally speaking, "payback" implies sticking it to someone who actually stuck it to you.

Rabid partisanship can create the belief that anyone of an opposing view is a part of a monolithic entity I suppose. Would explain how any lascivious action by a singular person is often gleefully transformed into a indictment of an entire ethos.

Yeah, I guess I did..but I can assure you that I'm not alone.

The tea party exists because a black man was elected president. While the movement might've started out with good intentions against government bailouts or whatever it was soon usurped by racists and extremists and after they got a foot hold in congress there was little doubt what kind of people they are. That you think they are normal shows just how far their extremism is becoming normalized in society and why they chose a racist to be their candidate.

Oh, for God's sake....Like I said, you take yourself way too seriously....Don't come off like you or Captin 'non' Courtesy are paragon's of virtue, it doesn't wash....As someone already pointed out, the moment this took place these people changed their contact info, and if they didn't they are severe dumb asses....!

Libs, have pulled crap like this forever and a day, laughing, and snarking at repubs that fall into misfortune like this, and now that it happens to demo's you can't even say 'ah, that was kind of karma'....no, you have to get all butt hurt that some of us are snickering at this....What a bunch of babies.....

The only one acting like a baby is you. You're upset because you got called on acting like a hack... which you do nearly 100% of the time. Your principles stop when the issue is about a liberal. Those aren't principles, as principles are objective. You are also the paragon of hypocrisy. You do exactly what you complain that liberals do. Good job.

It is how a loser acts.

No, someone who acts like a loser is someone who complains when something happens to "their side" and laugh and say "the deserved it" when the same thing happens to "the other side". Those people are also acting like hypocrites and hacks.

The tea party exists because a black man was elected president. While the movement might've started out with good intentions against government bailouts or whatever it was soon usurped by racists and extremists and after they got a foot hold in congress there was little doubt what kind of people they are. That you think they are normal shows just how far their extremism is becoming normalized in society and why they chose a racist to be their candidate.

You are engaging in a racist tactic. You are stereotyping the tea party and through it, a multitude of GOP congressman and senators.

You are the reason why we can't have reasonable discourse, you are completely poisoning the well.

That's no justification, though.

In my community, the only one of which I can confidently speak, the grassroots "tea party" sentiment emerged from increasingly frustration with "business as usual." There was great anger over the loss of 40% of retirement funds and the mortgage mess created by Barney Frank and others. Remember that summer with all the town hall meetings? Our elected Rep cancelled his, and in protest the good citizens of my community showed up to stand in the parking lot outside his local office's door with signs such as "Say 'no-si to Pelosi" and so on.

It wasn't about race at all, and those who showed up spanned the community spectrum. Making dissident opinions all about race is easy, but it's not accurate.

You consider hacking and posting private information about people hilarious?

phone numbers are not private information.

sure it was

Believe as you please if seeing racism that doesn't exist gives you comfort or validation. But I don't know anybody who chose to vote/not vote for that reason. Sadly, I think many, many people did vote for Obama because they were so hopeful that his election meant "hope and change." I thought it meant increasing the size of the federal government, attempts to weaken the Second Amendment, and etc.

I just hope that the same ninnies won't vote for Hillary Clinton because she's a woman and it's "time" for a female President.

Believe as you please if seeing racism that doesn't exist gives you comfort or validation. But I don't know anybody who chose to vote/not vote for that reason. Sadly, I think many, many people did vote for Obama because they were so hopeful that his election meant "hope and change." I thought it meant increasing the size of the federal government, attempts to weaken the Second Amendment, and etc.

I just hope that the same ninnies won't vote for Hillary Clinton because she's a woman and it's "time" for a female President.

whats wrong with a female president?

whats wrong with a female president?

Congratulations on missing the point nota made two years ago.

Clue: two wrongs do not make a right, you are showing you have no more scruples than those you whined about. I know you can do better than this.

Reason you necro'd a 2-year old thread?

Moderator's Warning:
Necro'd thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom