• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MADE P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

Tonight, somebody, somewhere, is going to be having a WHOLE LOT of fun.

Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

How and why is this justice?

Because it is....just like when all that racist, homophobic, underhanded crap against Sanders....y'all deserve it....lol and I am lovin' it....Just like Mickey D's....lol

Trump and his Trumpettes made this sort of assholery acceptable when he published Lindsey Graham's cellphone number and they still voted for him. It's no surprise to see hardcore Republican Conservatives like j-mac loving this sort of thing.

Trump and his Trumpettes made this sort of assholery acceptable when he published Lindsey Graham's cellphone number and they still voted for him. It's no surprise to see hardcore Republican Conservatives like j-mac loving this sort of thing.

I find it funny the DNC was hacked, cause I dislike them, I'm floored they had so much information on a single spreadsheet... a lot of staffers will spend the weekend changing everyones phone and email addresses!

It is justice.

Justice for what?

How and why is this justice?
I suspect what he's saying is, that there's a bit of ironic righteousness happening when the guys that scammed Bernie end-up getting scammed themselves.

I tend to agree.

HAHAHAHAHA! Aw....poor wittle corrupt demo's....They'll just change phones, and continue to rip us all off with your blessing.....

I find it funny the DNC was hacked, cause I dislike them, I'm floored they had so much information on a single spreadsheet... a lot of staffers will spend the weekend changing everyones phone and email addresses!

People have a lot of information we wouldn't think of in large documents. Aircraft manufacturers like P&WC and Honeywell produce their entire aircraft lists on Excel files every 2-3 weeks. It contains a lot of sensible information about the aircraft owners etc. So it's no surprise that the DNC does it when major corporations have been doing it since the beginning of time. Compiling large groups of information in single large documents is practically unavoidable if one wants to remain structured.

HAHAHAHAHA! Aw....poor wittle corrupt demo's....They'll just change phones, and continue to rip us all off with your blessing.....

As opposed to Republicans who have never ripped the losers who vote for them off. :lol: How is Roe v. Wade doing? Getting overturned any time soon?

Justice for what?

For being a$$holes for one....That enough for starters....lol

People have a lot of information we wouldn't think of. Aircraft manufacturers like P&WC and Honeywell produce their entire aircraft lists on Excel files every 2-3 weeks. It contains a lot of sensible information about the aircraft owners etc. So it's no surprise that the DNC does it when major corporations have been doing it since the beginning of time. Compiling large groups of information in single large documents is practically unavoidable if one wants to remain structured.

Hatuey... you don't put User Names and PASSWORDS to stuff on the same database.

As opposed to Republicans who have never ripped the losers who vote for them off. :lol: How is Roe v. Wade doing? Getting overturned any time soon?

Never said that either....fail.....lol.....The establishment reps...I hope that happens to them too....lol

For being a$$holes for one....That enough for starters....lol

And many people think Republicans in Congress are horrible too. Would you be fine with a hacker publishing all the Republican private cell phone numbers?

Hatuey... you don't put User Names and PASSWORDS to stuff on the same database.

Companies put CC #s, names, passwords, addresses in the same database all of the time. Nobody thinks they'll be hacked until it happens.

Never said that either

No, that's right. I said it. Learning to read is important. Learning to associate posts with who posted them? Even better.

Companies put CC #s, names, passwords, addresses in the same database all of the time. Nobody thinks they'll be hacked until it happens.

IT Security 101, do not do that.

And many people think Republicans in Congress are horrible too. Would you be fine with a hacker publishing all the Republican private cell phone numbers?

Look up

No, that's right. I said it. Learning to read is important. Learning to associate posts with who posted them? Even better.

Yep, you should try it.

Actually we have several Dems here who think it will be overturned if Trump wins.

Actually we have several Dems here who think it will be overturned if Trump wins.

Oh please lol. :lol:

Mr Pro Choice overturn Roe Vs Wade? hahaha No.

I know. It's laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom