• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MADE P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

So you think people should get revenge not on those who did wrong, but on completely different people.

All the underhanded **** libs do, and you don't see how a conservative might chuckle at this....I always knew libs had no sense of humor....miserable people really.

Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

I don't get this --- why publish people's private cell phone numbers? Would he publish hacked Republican cell phone numbers?

I don't get why the OP is drooling so much.

st bernard.jpg

So I can hack you and release your personal info because republicans are dicks, and that would be justice?

You don't have the chops....lol

Chomsky... google Guccifer 2.0 wordpress
I have the list downloaded.. it's the real deal
Nope, nope.

I have no desire to possess stolen DNC data.

I'm more than happy to take your word for it! ;)

Another useless poster posting snark instead of discussing the thread.

You should call Sherrod Brown and complain about me.

You should call Sherrod Brown and complain about me.

Why the hell would I call her?

This kind of thing is really a bull**** move. Like "tagging" a wall, it really doesn't make a statement other than "I can be an asshole if I want to be".

Why the hell would I call her?

Because HE is the Democratic senator from OH and you are all giddy about getting his phone number.

Copied and pasted, but thanks for pointing that out. /bravo everyone please, round of applause for our resident snarker Redress! Posting pointless jabs for no reason, oh look, Jane, a real winner round these parts is joining Redress! Amazing! You two match each other VERY well...

Why do you get so emotionally hurt by the most innocuous of things? It was a simple funny.

Since when did The Smoking Gun become mainstream media? What are you going to post next? The Daily Kos? The National Enquirer? Drink Your Way to Health? ..... Hmm, I like that last one. If you post that blog as mainstream media, I'll drink to that and shut the hell up. LOL.

Gawker moves to main stream news.

Since when did The Smoking Gun become mainstream media? What are you going to post next? The Daily Kos? The National Enquirer? Drink Your Way to Health? ..... Hmm, I like that last one. If you post that blog as mainstream media, I'll drink to that and shut the hell up. LOL.

It was the link Drudge had, the mods are free to move the thread. /shrug

Why do you get so emotionally hurt by the most innocuous of things? It was a simple funny.

I wasn't hurt, I was firing back. Am I not allowed to do that? Why you so hurt I responded in kind?

This kind of thing is really a bull**** move. Like "tagging" a wall, it really doesn't make a statement other than "I can be an asshole if I want to be".

It is, but the list has SO much information on it. A master record WITH log in ID's and Passwords??

Agreed. Total dick move.

Now the republican sheeple can act on their "2nd Amendment solutions" they talk about so much during election seasons.

It was the link Drudge had, the mods are free to move the thread. /shrug

Was just having a little fun at your expense. But I'm not going to say you should know better, because I haven't known better on many occasions here. LOL.

now the republican sheeple can act on their "2nd amendment solutions" they talk about so much during election seasons.

yawn.

Perhaps.

But this stuff today is relatively harmless, even though annoying to those on the receiving-end.

I'll be struck by lightning for this, but "annoying" is a good thing. :cool:

Was just having a little fun at your expense. But I'm not going to say you should know better, because I haven't known better on many occasions here. LOL.

To be fairly honest... I had no idea what link if any Drudge was going to use. Been burned before by an alert that had NOTHING....

It is, but the list has SO much information on it. A master record WITH log in ID's and Passwords??

Meh. All that stuff can be changed at the drop of a hat and it doesn't really bring up anything newsworthy (aside from the hack itself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom