• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drop in Life Expectancy 'Speaks Volumes' About How US Handled Covid: Expert

Loulit01

What We've Got Here is a Failure to Communicate
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
it's been falling for 4 years in a row I believe. Suicide, drugs, aging demographics, were in the winter of western civilization and spring is a long time coming

it's been falling for 4 years in a row I believe. Suicide, drugs, aging demographics, were in the winter of western civilization and spring is a long time coming

I'm sure things are so much better in Russia. :rolleyes:

And how exactly SHOULD have it "handled COVID" to prevent drop in life expectance?
This is specifically addressed in the article. If you want to know, read it. But I don't think you want to know.

This is specifically addressed in the article. If you want to know, read it. But I don't think you want to know.
Why waste my time reading idiotic ramblings when it in't important enough for you to state it?

Why waste your time asking idiotic questions?
so your idea of debate is "here, read this"? If you can't put the content of the link in your own works it says you're just flinging shit against the wall.

so your idea of debate is "here, read this"? If you can't put the content of the link in your own works it says you're just flinging shit against the wall.
No, the question had to do with how you know it's idiotic ramblings without reading it.

Yeah, that's not how it works here. There's no point repeating what's already linked. You're out of your depth.

Yeah, that's not how it works here. There's no point repeating what's already linked. You're out of your depth.
You're blowing smoke - trying to squirm out of it.

Woolf said that "sadly, it was not a surprise to see the disproportionate impact on people of color. Our research had shown that previously. But there was an interesting plot twist in 2021: the only decrease in life expectancy occurred in white people. Life expectancy in the Black population even increased."

Self-immolation to own the libs.

This is a message board not a directory.
Ansewer the posters question.

People who have limited knowledge or are lazy always do this.

Had more people worn PPE and gotten vaccinated / boosted as advised, the death and long term COVID counts would look a lot different. Also, fewer people who actually did do those things would have suffered breakthrough infections.

Back
Top Bottom