• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drones and hackers in the global war.

Tovarish

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Iranian electronic warfare was not shot down an American drone Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel, as previously reported, and "planted" it by using a set of "Автобаза", which Russia recently supplied to the Islamic republic.  . Drones - to scare the hedgehog naked ass? Your opinion.

This is true. What to do? Heh-heh

I have an article on the topic in English: U.S. Navy shoots down claims that Iran has captured ScanEagle drone over the Gulf

We aren't the only nation who has this particular model of drone aircraft. Anyone can buy them, and they're relatively cheap. For all we know, they could have purchased it. Looking at the pictures of the drone they claim to have captured, it doesn't look like an aircraft that was forcibly brought down.

I have an article on the topic in English: U.S. Navy shoots down claims that Iran has captured ScanEagle drone over the Gulf

We aren't the only nation who has this particular model of drone aircraft. Anyone can buy them, and they're relatively cheap. For all we know, they could have purchased it. Looking at the pictures of the drone they claim to have captured, it doesn't look like an aircraft that was forcibly brought down.

U.S. media fraud a often. Media is hard to believe. Example. Chemical weapons Saddam Hussein, Myths about Russia's attack on Georgia (United Nations Commission established the fact Georgia of the first attack on the base of Russian peacekeepers). Fox News showed Georgia a destroyed Ossetian city of Tskhinvali and tell his Georgian city of Tbilisi.
Is not the point. If the management of UAV can be easily intercepted. Or cause interference on UAV squadron. What's the meaning of UAVs in the global war? I think the only thing that matters in a global war - nuclear weapons, their delivery systems and missile defense. Drones for Papuans who will soon learn to catch them. I'm wrong?

Online language translators aren't as good as they should be.

Kinda reminds me of the old joke:

During the Cold War, the CIA spent a lot of money trying to design a computer that could automate their translation of Russian documents. After millions of dollars they thought they had finally hit the mother-load, so to test it they decided to feed in several phrases and then translate them from English to Russian, then back to English to verify it's accuracy.

The first phrase they tested was "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak". However, what they got back was "The vodka was good, but the meat was rotten."

Then they inserted "Out of sight, out of mind", and got back "Invisible insanity".

During the Cold War, the CIA spent a lot of money trying to design a computer that could automate their translation of Russian documents. After millions of dollars they thought they had finally hit the mother-load, so to test it they decided to feed in several phrases and then translate them from English to Russian, then back to English to verify it's accuracy.

The first phrase they tested was "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak". However, what they got back was "The vodka was good, but the meat was rotten."

Then they inserted "Out of sight, out of mind", and got back "Invisible insanity".

That sounds about right. You'd probably get similar results from Babelfish or Google Translate. Some of the things that come from it range from the nonsensical to just plain funny.

Funny.

Good one

Back
Top Bottom