• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dr. Oz Throws Trump Under Bus, Says He Would Have Certified Biden's Election

Wow. So Oz isn't a total wanker.

Trump's been claiming election fraud for years, including when Obama beat Romney in 2012:

Trump claimed fraud after he lost IA caucuses in 2016.
Trump called the popular vote rigged after 2016.

I can't believe anyone takes him seriously. About anything.

Whiny bitch has been pissing himself for decades. Would claim waiting an extra 5 minutes for his 3 piece and a biscuit was proof of the oncoming Apocalypse.

GQP has a low T problem.

Nah, Trump put his orange stamp on Oz. Oz is tainted for life as a MAGA douche.
Now he can relax in his NJ residence after Federman stomps him.
Yep. The Cheeto dust doesn't come off that easily - they crawled into bed with Trumpism, they promoted it, so they don't get takebacks now for the sake of an election.

My folks? Me? I didn't even express an opinion about Oz. I simply corrected minsinformation. Didn't Minnesota have a wrestler as governor?

Yeah, he was a Republican too.

Not to mention the reality show clown you spend a lot of time continuing to cheer for.

Then there was Caribou Barbie, who wanted to be a celebrity more than she wanted to be a politician.

Cranks, cheap celebrities, and con men. Every category is well represented in the ranks of GOP candidates over the past few years.

Yeah, he was a Republican too.

Not to mention the reality show clown you spend a lot of time continuing to cheer for.

Then there was Caribou Barbie, who wanted to be a celebrity more than she wanted to be a politician.

Cranks, cheap celebrities, and con men. Every category is well represented in the ranks of GOP candidates over the past few years.
As opposed to bitter, nasty, vindictive and corrupt 40+ year establishment politicians, right?

As opposed to bitter, nasty, vindictive and corrupt 40+ year establishment politicians, right?

The only bitterness I see is from the right. Exasperation, and frustration, certainly. Blind faith in stupidity, disloyalty and absolute corruption tends to bring that out.

And we’ve had quite enough of “no experience necessary”.

Others, notably trump nation can’t even bring themselves to condemn it even when it plots to destroy American democracy.

BTW. I have no problem with establishment politicians. At least the ones who take government and doing the job of managing it seriously.

You don’t generally see them on TV, and NEVER, EVER on Fox.

The only bitterness I see is from the right. Exasperation, and frustration, certainly. Blind faith in stupidity, disloyalty and absolute corruption tends to bring that out.

And we’ve had quite enough of “no experience necessary”.
Imagine thinking that a politician's job requires no experience.

I guess that means that Oz isnt one of those dastardly MAGA republicans but a moderate that Biden can work with. That makes him a far better choice than the kook fringe leftist Federman
He's still a loon. Just not as "beaten until brain dead" as MAGA Commies are.

Trump's been claiming election fraud for years, including when Obama beat Romney in 2012:

No, Oz is a total wanker, one who is down in polling and has to say something to create some space between trump and himself, but not to much space mind you,
it wouldn't do to piss off the orange wonder.

Reactions: jpn
Misinformation alert. I have never cheered for Trump. I don't like Trump. I don't want him in the white house again. I defend him because of the way he is mistreated.
I have no idea who that is or what it has to do with my comment.
Thanks for the opinion.

The Drumpf is quite obviously mentally ill. That seems to appeal to a certain demographic.
Trump nation does not know the difference between serious political discussion and “a handful of media people briefly talked about it”.

They don’t make that distinction because of the non serious, tabloid nature of the way news is presented to them.

News is packaged like celebrity gossip, and treated the same way in conservative media. The internet, talk radio, and Fox are constantly trying to keep their audiences by entertaining them with cheap gossip.

They already know that the right wing will gladly vote for a complete clown who keeps them entertained.
So what's up with the Fox small n news having Bill Barr on three days in a row, talking about how the Drumpf stole government documents & that the DOJ should appeal the Drumpf judges order for a Special Master as the law wasn't on the side of that decision. Has there been a change of heart by the Murdoc network toward the Drumpf. Will the Fox cubs be getting a subtle message that maybe it's time to back away from the Insane man.

Imagine thinking that a politician's job requires no experience.
Imagine thinking it REQUIRES political experience.

It most certainly does not.

Frankly, to some of us, nearly 50 years strictly in public office is a detriment to one's candidacy.

He's still a loon. Just not as "beaten until brain dead" as MAGA Commies are.
MAGA Commies??? Thats a desperate and clueless smear if there ever was one.

MAGA Commies??? Thats a desperate and clueless smear if there ever was one.
It's pretty accurate. Commie regimes have nothing to do with Marx. The like of Mao and Stalin and Un are just authoritative dictatorships built about a Dear Leader. And the MAGA Commies already demonstrated their hatred for democracy and America for the sake of their Dear Leader.

It's pretty accurate. Commie regimes have nothing to do with Marx. The like of Mao and Stalin and Un are just authoritative dictatorships built about a Dear Leader. And the MAGA Commies already demonstrated their hatred for democracy and America for the sake of their Dear Leader.
Well thats just stupid.

Back
Top Bottom