• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dr. Oz Throws Trump Under Bus, Says He Would Have Certified Biden's Election

madman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
and tRump goes under the bus again

“I would not have objected to it. By the time the delegates & those reports were sent to the U.S. Senate, our job was to approve it, which is what I would have done,” Oz said.

Wow. So Oz isn't a total wanker.

Trump's been claiming election fraud for years, including when Obama beat Romney in 2012:

Trump claimed fraud after he lost IA caucuses in 2016.
Trump called the popular vote rigged after 2016.

I can't believe anyone takes him seriously. About anything.

“I would not have objected to it. By the time the delegates & those reports were sent to the U.S. Senate, our job was to approve it, which is what I would have done,” Oz said.
I guess that means that Oz isnt one of those dastardly MAGA republicans but a moderate that Biden can work with. That makes him a far better choice than the kook fringe leftist Federman

This will end well for him.

Wasn't he just "basking in Trump's glow," per one of the MAGA freaks here?
Uh oh

Oz will soon feel Trump's rath

The GOP needs to keep talking fraud 2020 👍😁

Its a vote killer, and the RNC have told Canidates to keep there mouths shut. Donny is a gift for the Dems.

Stop the Count!
Count every vote!!

Keep talking 2020 MAGAS

I guess that means that Oz isnt one of those dastardly MAGA republicans but a moderate that Biden can work with. That makes him a far better choice than the kook fringe leftist Federman

Why would he be working with him? Oz is gonna get beaten like a mule.

No, it means he's seeing that trump support isn't all it's cracked up to be....like all those MAGAt-GOPrs scrubbing their social media sites of the Pro-Life anti-Roe stuff.

Oz has his own mind. Fetterman is a Prog parrot

Why would he be working with him? Oz is gonna get beaten like a mule.
Any other predictions youd like to make that might be of same actual value, like this weeks Lotto numbers? who's going to be in the Super Bowl? Or do you jut confine yourself to hackish fantasies?

No, it means he's seeing that trump support isn't all it's cracked up to be....like all those MAGAt-GOPrs scrubbing their social media sites of the Pro-Life anti-Roe stuff.
Its a double edge sword for the RNC. Donny feeds the base with nonstop election loss butt hurt, they eat it up. Problem is, it's driving away those Indies in droves for the midterms, every poll indicates this too be a fact.

Trump has done zero to increase his base. And shows little interest in doing so.

Stop the Count!!
Count every Vote!!

MAGA 2020

Oz has his own mind. Fetterman is a Prog parrot
Oz is a television celebrity masquerading as a political candidate.

Perfect for the tabloid minds of trump nation, which never seems to tire of clowns.

Oz is a television celebrity masquerading as a political candidate.

Perfect for the tabloid minds of trump nation, which never seems to tire of clowns.
Says the party that begged Oprah to run for president.

Says the party that begged Oprah to run for president.
a handful of media people briefly talked about it. she never ran.

Oz, meanwhile, did actually run, and man is it becoming more and more obvious every single day what a phony he is. Dude even went to a fake grocery store trying to look like a "man of the people." Utterly pathetic.

Any other predictions youd like to make that might be of same actual value, like this weeks Lotto numbers? who's going to be in the Super Bowl? Or do you jut confine yourself to hackish fantasies?

Sorry I triggered you, I guess.

No. It means he was losing so tried dumping trump. Hail Mary.

a handful of media people briefly talked about it. she never ran.

Oz, meanwhile, did actually run, and man is it becoming more and more obvious every single day what a phony he is. Dude even went to a fake grocery store trying to look like a "man of the people." Utterly pathetic.
I believe the old school word Carpetbagger applies with Oz. The voters in PA are no fools.

No. It means Oz is afraid and is trying to cover his tracks.

It's an old trick in politics.
'I have to say OZ sucks at politics. With his exposure he should be walking away with this. Instead the Dems are praying he wins!

I believe the old school word Carpetbagger applies with Oz. The voters in PA are no fools.
Absolutely. He's not from PA and really isn't fooling anyone with the schtick. He even tried to do a "hey guys I love philly cheesesteaks" photo op and went to the two places that are pure tourist.

Back
Top Bottom