• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dr. Oz Throws Trump Under Bus, Says He Would Have Certified Biden's Election

I guess that means that Oz isnt one of those dastardly MAGA republicans but a moderate that Biden can work with. That makes him a far better choice than the kook fringe leftist Federman
Psst, maybe he’s lying to appear moderate to win votes. Then, if elected, ‘I was only kidding.’

Oz is a television celebrity masquerading as a political candidate.
He is both a television celebrity and a political candidate.

I guess that means that Oz isnt one of those dastardly MAGA republicans but a moderate that Biden can work with. That makes him a far better choice than the kook fringe leftist Federman
Nah, Trump put his orange stamp on Oz. Oz is tainted for life as a MAGA douche.
Now he can relax in his NJ residence after Federman stomps him.

and tRump goes under the bus again

“I would not have objected to it. By the time the delegates & those reports were sent to the U.S. Senate, our job was to approve it, which is what I would have done,” Oz said.
'
Wait for the attacks by President Snotgoblin now.

**** OZ and anyone that supports him
I can't think of one thing that makes OZ qualified to be a Governor. Typical of Trump world. Flash and dazzle but no depth or substance. Fetterman's my guy.

No, you just have a selective memory.

Document the claim then.

Oprah Winfrey was never seriously considered as a potential Democratic candidate, nor has she ever run for public office.

You made it up.

a handful of media people briefly talked about it. she never ran.

Oz, meanwhile, did actually run, and man is it becoming more and more obvious every single day what a phony he is. Dude even went to a fake grocery store trying to look like a "man of the people." Utterly pathetic.

Trump nation does not know the difference between serious political discussion and “a handful of media people briefly talked about it”.

They don’t make that distinction because of the non serious, tabloid nature of the way news is presented to them.

News is packaged like celebrity gossip, and treated the same way in conservative media. The internet, talk radio, and Fox are constantly trying to keep their audiences by entertaining them with cheap gossip.

They already know that the right wing will gladly vote for a complete clown who keeps them entertained.

He is both a television celebrity and a political candidate.

I hope you don’t think that elevates him somehow!

The last thing we need is another failed right wing TV personality narcissist bumbling through an attempt at politics. It's Fetterman all the way.

one rational statement does not undo the rest.

I hope you don’t think that elevates him somehow!
I just corrected misinformation. It is what I do normally on this forum.

I just corrected misinformation. It is what I do normally on this forum.

He’s a minor tv doc who reads press releases from big pharma on Fox, and is trying to use that celebrity to take a stab at elected office.

There is no reason to take someone like that seriously as a political candidate.

I would have thought that you folks would have learned that by now.

He’s a minor tv doc who reads press releases from big pharma on Fox, and is trying to use that celebrity to take a stab at elected office.

There is no reason to take someone like that seriously as a political candidate.

Learned? Ha Ha. Learning stands against everything they believe in.

My folks? Me? I didn't even express an opinion about Oz. I simply corrected minsinformation. Didn't Minnesota have a wrestler as governor?

Yeah, much better to have vindictive, nasty nearly 50 year career politicians, right?

That is good I suppose since he is running for the US Senate.

Fetterman has some issues apparently...

My bad. I made a mistake. I sad Governor and should have said Senate. I should have written, "tell me one thing that qualifies OZ to be a Senator?" Funny how it's the same answer.

and tRump goes under the bus again

“I would not have objected to it. By the time the delegates & those reports were sent to the U.S. Senate, our job was to approve it, which is what I would have done,” Oz said.
The rats are jumping ship

Back
Top Bottom