• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dr Oz, the pusher of HCQ for covid, has been asked to resign from the Biden admin

Waiting for Truth Social to come online and hoping it is not a Twitter clone. Dealing with lies, half-truths, omissions, and the cancel culture by left-wingers here claiming they are independent, liberal, or worse yet Libertarian Left every day here is getting old.

He spoke garbage and got canned for it.

Truth.

You need a boogieman.
that dude is scared of so much stuff while preaching how tough he is (for doing things like downplaying a pandemic).

it's just all so weird.

Living in PA I see his candidate commercials often and wow he is bat shit insane .. .

whats even funnier is both sides cant stand him there's a bunch of ads from Republican groups bashing him for being a fake republican so his own proclaimed party is like. . . . .no thank you

thank god

Waiting for Truth Social to come online and hoping it is not a Twitter clone. Dealing with lies, half-truths, omissions, and the cancel culture by left-wingers here claiming they are independent, liberal, or worse yet Libertarian Left every day here is getting old.

Dr Oz has long been know to be a liar and half truthers. That's the guy you want to defend and act like he deserves his position? 😆 okay.

2014:

What do real-world doctors have to say about the advice dispensed on “The Dr. Oz Show”? Less than one-third of it can be backed up by even modest medical evidence.

If that sounds alarming, consider this: Nearly 4 in 10 of the assertions made on the hit show appear to be made on the basis of no evidence at all.

He serves at the pleasure of the POTUS. Seeing that Trump actually appointed him (and his viewpoints have always been controversial) I'm just surprised it took so long. But then Biden didn't earn the nick "Slow Joe" for being fast or very bright.

Truth tellers are always welcome.

What is that if it isn't the cancel structure prevalent with the left today.

It is too barbaric to kill your enemies today. You just do a virtual kill with cancelingthem. Much cleaner.
I emailed Cheney and Kinzinger to see if anything like that ever happens on the right. Wonder what they'll say?

Waiting for Oprah to endorse her creation…..

I emailed Cheney and Kinzinger to see if anything like that ever happens on the right. Wonder what they'll say?
They will insist on a congressional investigation into only Republicans to show they are "non-partisan".

They will insist on a congressional investigation into only Republicans to show they are "non-partisan"
Nice deflection. It looks like they have been canceled, I was trying to get your opinion.

The Dems better get rid of Kamala or I'm voting GOP in 2024 for sure assuming it's not Trump running. She's an embarrassment. I'm assuming Biden won't be on the ticket either obviously.

Also, GOP...Get away from the Qanon/Nazi loving stuff would ya? I'd like to vote in the next election.
Both parties could use a younger and more charismatic candidate in 2024. Preferably someone with some smarts.

Both parties could use a younger and more charismatic candidate in 2024. Preferably someone with some smarts.
Yup
I preferred John Kasich in 2020, but he decided not to run

The Dems better get rid of Kamala or I'm voting GOP in 2024 for sure assuming it's not Trump running. She's an embarrassment. I'm assuming Biden won't be on the ticket either obviously.

Also, GOP...Get away from the Qanon/Nazi loving stuff would ya? I'd like to vote in the next election.
Opinion noted.

Nice deflection. It looks like they have been canceled, I was trying to get your opinion.
That is a political party canceling one of "their own' who are turncoats and not someone who disagrees with the State.

😂 If you want to believe a known liar is a "truth teller" and defend it, by all means - do it!
Who is this known liar? Biden about his son's dealings with Burisma?

I agree. Same for Congress. Everyone is older, But for this to change the younger generations need to show up at the polls.

The reason they were both asked to resign is because they both are running for office. Makes sense to me

Biden requests Mehmet Oz and Herschel Walker resign from presidential council or be terminated

President Joe Biden has formally asked two Trump-appointed members of the President's Council on Sports, Fitness & Nutrition to resign from their posts or be terminated.

Herschel Walker and Mehmet Oz, who are now Republican Senate candidates in Georgia and Pennsylvania, respectively, were appointed in 2018 by then-President Donald Trump to serve on the council. Trump reappointed them to two-year terms in December 2020, shortly before he left office.

It's against the Biden administration's policy for federal candidates to serve on presidential boards, according to a White House official. The official said letters to Oz and Walker were sent Wednesday requesting their resignations by 6 p.m.

Trump appointed him in 2018.
The jackass also appointed other quacks like Scott Atlas, a radiologist, to oversee the covid response. He is even less qualified for that job than I am.

Who is this known liar? Biden about his son's dealings with Burisma?
Nope
The first prize for pathological lying goes to the jackass.
Now if we could elect the most prolific liar here that would be an interesting election. I can think of a couple of excellent candidates.

The person we are discussing here, Dr. Oz, is a known liar.

But please feel free to actually believe raspberry ketone is magic to burn fat.
His many lies are.........................?
When you see that they are lying to you, why do you keep listening to them ? ....

This is what the left calls "science" and when it turns out their doctors are wrong, they just say, "Oh, the science has changed". They are such frigging liars here, on CNN, and in the MSM that there should be an investigation, hearings, and jail.

His many lies are.........................?

I'll let someone else do the research for me:

According to another provider’s review of a sample of Oz’s episodes, about 78 percent of the doctor’s statements didn’t align with “evidence-based medical guidelines,” an unsurprising finding if you’re familiar with The Dr. Oz Show: The “green coffee bean extract” for weight loss; the promotion of conversion therapists as “experts”; the “conspiracy” of GMOs in food; along with more obscure and bizarre cures, such as lavender soap (for leg cramps) and raspberry ketones (“the No. 1 miracle in a bottle to burn your fat”). But following the 2016 election, like many of the tanned fixtures of daytime TV, Oz found that his particular brand of telegenic hucksterism was in high demand. Shortly before the election, he participated in a bizarre hourlong televised inspection of then-candidate Donald Trump, giving him a clean bill of health. Subsequently, Oz was appointed as health council adviser and was reported to have seriously influenced the then-president’s thinking on hydroxychloroquine, foreshadowing his career as coronavirus expert on Fox News. Last spring, Oz appeared on the network as many as four times a day.

He appears to be more a "TV fame" doctor than a good one. If you want to believe in him and trust someone like that, go for it. Have you ever even watched his show? Lol he's a quack.

Back
Top Bottom