• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dr Oz, the pusher of HCQ for covid, has been asked to resign from the Biden admin

I'm certain he'll land on his feet as permanent medical consultant for FOX.

Dr Oz is going to fit in well with the Republican Party.

Well, he IS trying to run for Senator for PA. Never mind his 'residency' there is his inlaws house, and he actually doesn't stay there.
Does he have a double-wide in North Carolina?

Edit: I see it is only a single wide.

Dr Oz is going to fit in well with the Republican Party.
Truth tellers are always welcome.
You need a boogieman.
What is that if it isn't the cancel structure prevalent with the left today.

It is too barbaric to kill your enemies today. You just do a virtual kill with cancelingthem. Much cleaner.

Couldn't be political could it?

No, its not political. Its because "Dr" Oz has promoted unproven and at times dangerous crap in the media. He needed to be canceled like a few other quacks in the medical profession. He is a licensed cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in PA but living in NJ. I am going to take it upon myself to write the relevant specialty Board and see if we can't get his license suspended. This jerk is dangerous.

No, its not political. Its because "Dr" Oz has promoted unproven and at times dangerous crap in the media. He needed to be canceled like a few other quacks in the medical profession. He is a licensed cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in PA but living in NJ. I am going to take it upon myself to write the relevant specialty Board and see if we can't get his license suspended. This jerk is dangerous.
Just a coincidence Biden gives him the boot after he runs for the Senate.

Fastest way to get them to resign would be to put Kamala in charge.
The Dems better get rid of Kamala or I'm voting GOP in 2024 for sure assuming it's not Trump running. She's an embarrassment. I'm assuming Biden won't be on the ticket either obviously.

Also, GOP...Get away from the Qanon/Nazi loving stuff would ya? I'd like to vote in the next election.

I have submitted a complaint to the American Board of Medical Specialties regarding Dr Oz where I provided his NPI number and a list of the false and dangerous recommendations that he has proposed to the public. Lets hope his medical license gets yanked.
Here is what I wrote:

"Dr Mehmet Oz (of TV infamy), NPI number: xxxxxxx, has consistently advocated for unproven and at times dangerous medical interventions from recommending the use of hydroxychloroquine to weight loss remedies that include "raspberry ketones". I am sure you are all aware of these recommendations. Is it not time for him to be counseled about these actions, some of which are downright dangerous? Ideally he should be forbidden to practice medicine in this manner for the safety of patients. Doctors are supposed to do no harm, at the very least. Dr Oz is doing harm. Thanks"

Just a coincidence Biden gives him the boot after he runs for the Senate.
Oz was fired because he promoted unproven and at times dangerous crap via the media to the public. It should have been done long ago but I am happy that President Biden finally got around to it.

Oz was fired because he promoted unproven and at times dangerous crap via the media to the public. It should have been done long ago but I am happy that President Biden finally got around to it.
LOL Finally got around to it after OZ ran for the Senate. Once again Biden politicized Covid.

LOL Finally got around to it after OZ ran for the Senate. Once again Biden politicized Covid.
Oz can still run for Senate. Firing him from the current administration has no effect on that whatsoever. In fact, it may enhance his miniscule chances because he will now have more time to campaign.
It is YOU who is trying unsuccessfully to politicize this. He was fired for incompetence.

You keep using the word truth, and it does not mean what you think it means.
Waiting for Truth Social to come online and hoping it is not a Twitter clone. Dealing with lies, half-truths, omissions, and the cancel culture by left-wingers here claiming they are independent, liberal, or worse yet Libertarian Left every day here is getting old.

Back
Top Bottom