• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dr. Fauci supports Trump efforts

"Woodward" here means a tape of Trump talking. How can you dispute a tape of Trump talking?

So Fauci says that Trump didn't say what he said on tape?

The desperation is amusing...

Fauci tells Fox he '''didn'''t get any sense''' that Trump '''was distorting anything''' about coronavirus | Fox News

Fauci disputes Woodward.

[video]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr-fauci-trump-woodward-downplay-covid-19[/video]
Faucci:

"So it may have happened, but I have not seen that kind of distortion."

"I may not be tuned in to the right thing that they're talking about. But, I didn't see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him, and what he came out publicly and said."

Huh, not exactly as definitive as you, or Faux, want to make it.

There is nothing to dispute. Trump’s words are on tape. THsi isn’t Woodward vs the WH. It’s Trump vs America.

Or did you guys suddenly decide even verified sources are no longer valid?

That was not a good attack on Fauci.

Fauci CANNOT dispute Bob Woodward = he wasn't there.

Woodward ****ing quoted Fauci! Is Fauci not allowed to at least contest the stuff he was reported to have said?

Back
Top Bottom