• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Veterans

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
All,

You may or may not have noticed some names coming up in grey.
This is to help recognize our vets that have been around for awhile and have high post counts.

Thank you DP Vets!

Requirements to achieve this status:
Membership: 3 Months+

Please ignore, I set this up wrong. :rofl

/me Takes note *not* to implement something at 2am while drinking.

vauge said:
Please ignore, I set this up wrong. :rofl

/me Takes note *not* to implement something at 2am while drinking.

LOL I noticed that someone with less than 100 posts and who signed up in December 2005 had the "veteran" status, and it made me feel UNspecial. :(

;) :lol:

aps said:
LOL I noticed that someone with less than 100 posts and who signed up in December 2005 had the "veteran" status, and it made me feel UNspecial. :(

;) :lol:

Awwwww... Your special aps.... Don't let that mean ole vauge pull ya down....:rofl

Calm2Chaos said:
Awwwww... Your special aps.... Don't let that mean ole vauge pull ya down....:rofl

Oooh, I like you. :lol: :cool:

aps said:
Oooh, I like you. :lol: :cool:

:3oops: Aww Schucks........... :spank: (They didn't have a happy face doing the spanking....LOL

Back
Top Bottom