• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Trolls - What do you think drives them to be such assholes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadaJohn

Canadian Conservative
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
No names or member IDs allowed, but just a general discussion on what you think makes DP's trolls tick.

Are you blessed/cursed with a DP troll, one or more, who likes to follow you around and post inane, baiting comments in response to your thread posts in a pathetic desire to bait you into a response? Do they like to focus on you, personally, and seldom if ever post about the topic of the thread hoping you or someone will acknowledge they exist?

I've noticed they exist here on DP and I'm just wondering what other members think about them, in general. I think they're petty and shallow, must have incredibly pathetic real lives lacking any meaning or fulfillment, and are desperately in need of attention, and basically just assholes.

I'd be interested in what other posters may think - but no names or ID's please - keep it general.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom