• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP moving from vBulletin to xenForo

Redress is the expert on posting videos in xF. He posted from several sources multiple times and it looks great. You can go full screen on YouTube in xF too!

Will there be a collection of emoji's? I can't find any here.

I don't know a vbulletin from a Xenforo, but I can tell that this site runs a lot faster than it did. Kudos for that!

XenForo is totally different. There is one XF feature I personally do not like at all, but anything is better than needing to type and see BB Code instead of bold italic underline Arial :lol:

Will there be a collection of emoji's? I can't find any here.

We have a collection of emojis next to the drop down menu to change font colors.

XenForo has MORE emojis In fact they are grouped in tabs so no scrolling is required to change categories.

We have a collection of emojis next to the drop down menu to change font colors.

XenForo has MORE emojis In fact they are grouped in tabs so no scrolling is required to change categories.
Yes, I remember that when I first joined the board, but when I reply, it no longer shows up--no font button, nothing up top.. Well, won't matter by next week. Thanks, though.

Red pardon me for asking this question here but I didn’t know where else to do so.

At times I have a few notifications but whenever I click on one to view the others disappear. Is there a setting somewhere I need to adjust to preserve them until I view them?

I feel embarrassed asking.
Quote notifications presently go away from your pop-up notifications once you click on the link. You can still view them from your User Control Panel though.

XenForo is totally different. There is one XF feature I personally do not like at all, but anything is better than needing to type and see BB Code instead of bold italic underline Arial [emoji38]
Out of curiosity, what feature is that?

Out of curiosity, what feature is that?

If a quoted post is not very short, you have to expand it to read every line. That must be the only way to see quoted posts on XF because they all have a "click to expand" line in thread view.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom